Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

List of Stocks which should be good for day trading in Next few Sessions.

Hind Petroleum
Sterlite Industries
IndiaBulls Real Estate
Unitech
HDIL
Rcom
Idea Cellular
Sesa Goa

Kindly decide the direction of trade. These are just list of stocks which can give good move in day trading.

Tc

SwingKing

In this particular scenario I would be expecting 1-3 WRB (Wide range bars) to be formed on the upside. Furthermore, the range of the WRB should be in between 1-2%. Few days back I was talking about volatility picking up. Yesterday, the volatility index jumped a whopping 13% on EOD basis in the U.S. I am not sure about same volatility spikes here, but I am very much certain on the volatility levels picking up soon. As of now, my bias remains on the short side with initial targets pegged at 5100 - 5150 levels. I expect these levels to play out till September - October. The sooner it plays out, the better it is.

Let's see how it spans out.

Tc
Today we are witnessing 2nd WRB (Wide range bar) being formed on the NIFTY with a range greater than 1%. I am still holding on to the shorts of October and am increasing my positions as Nifty is inching higher.

Tc

MurAtt

A lot of short covering going on in Options OI esp 5400CE.

5500CE and PE are now evenly matched and fighting it out while 5400 and 5300PE are having almost 11mil OI each indicating extraordinary support at these levels ....

But we also need to remind ourselves that Options OI can change in a matter of hours.

A lot of short covering going on in Options OI esp 5400CE.

5500CE and PE are now evenly matched and fighting it out while 5400 and 5300PE are having almost 11mil OI each indicating extraordinary support at these levels ....

But we also need to remind ourselves that Options OI can change in a matter of hours.
Our market would adjust to global markets, i do not know today or tomorrow. But it would happen. These days everything happens in last 30 mins. Fingers crossed!

Apurv7164

Hola (hello in spanish) Friends,

Lately I had severe failure in interpreting candles so I need your help in interpreting doji formation in Kernex. Also share your view generally on this script...

Bests,
Apurv

Last edited:
Hola (hello in spanish) Friends,

Lately I had severe failure in interpreting candles so I need your help in interpreting doji formation in Kernex. Also share your view generally on this script...

Bests,
Apurv
Hello Apurv

My personal view is that Candle bars by themselves do not give us any edge. You need to interpret the duration "before" and "after" a candle pattern as well. I feel, a candlestick entry signal needs to consider the price action that occured before that specific candlestick and needs to be confirmed with the bars that occur after.

For example: That Doji, had it occured near that downtrend, would have indicated me to wait for a bullish signal. That bullish signal could have been a white engulfing bar (Have attached my own addition to your chart).

Hope i was able to make sense.

Last edited:

SwingKing

Apurv,

Where are the volumes ??

What does Candlestick or for that matter any formation depict?

They depict the level of Demand and Supply in the market. Can demand and supply be accurate in absence of volumes?? I think you know the answer to this.

As a filter any stock below weekly average of 1,00,00,000 over period of 1-2 years is not worth looking at.

Tc