Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasadam

Hi Docvijay,

Thanks for starting thread which will help people like me realy wants to know more about cross over and bb which showed by Savant Sir.

My quastion belongs to both savant sir and Docvijya is this cross over of 5&6 SMA we can use it for EOD data or is it more suits only for intra day data's like (5 Min, 10 Min and 15 min)
so is it good for equities becouse I have only EOD data with for trading.

your valuable advice will be highly apriciated

Best regards
Balram
It can be used on any time frame. including daily charts and also weekly charts.

SavantGarde

Thank You ! Thank You !! Thank You !!! Doc & Prasad For Starting This Thread, It Should Prove To Be Of Great Help To Everbody.

Balram, Like Prasad Said, Yes It Can Be Used For Any Time Frame, Infact There Are Some Charts Posted By Me In The Other Thread Many Many Moons Ago, All EOD, Basically That Is What The Basis Of My System Has Been.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

balraj167

Hi Balram,

It Has Nothing To Do It With The Colour Of The Bar Only The Crossover, Also You Might Be Confused Because The 3 Charts Are In Parts Where Yesterdays Crossover Is Also Shown

I Thought You Wanted To Be A Short Term Investor.....:)

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde
Yes Savant Sir I think I am asking somthing which not belongs to me becouse this is for intraday trader and Future & option trader which is not my cup of tea, As newbie I know only Equity trading & I Started before six months to trade, well thanks for your clearification.

Regards
Balram

prasadam

hello balram.

NF daily with 5&6 sma along with BB (9,2)

today bearish crossover has happened. so, we should cover over positional longs today and if the trend continues, should short tomorrow.

Savant ji, correct me if I am wrong.

prasad.

balraj167

hello balram.

I think you are referring to "sold @ 1723 - around 3-20 pm".

The reason is simple.

since it is intra day trade, we have to close our position before 3.30 pm.

hope I am clear.

The trades are like this.

1. buy @ 1728. - one lot
2. sell @ 1721 - two lots. ( carrying 1 short and a loss of 7 points)
3. buy @ 1708- two lots . ( carrying one long and a net profit of 6 points((1721-1708)- 7)
4. sold @ 1723 - one lot. ( no positions and a net profit on 15+6 = 21 points.

prasad.
Hi Prasad Sir,
As new bee if I am asking question do not mind it question as follows:

1) What is the lot?
2) Earned 21 points that means how much money actually earned by you in Rs.

It is just for my knowledge as I do not trade in intra day.

Regards
Balram

SavantGarde

Hi Balram,

Incidentally Lot Size For Reliance Is 300

Here Is The Link For Lot Sizes For All That Trades In Derivatives

http://www.nseindia.com/content/fo/fo_mktlots.csv

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Prasad Sir,

1) What is the lot?

Regards
Balram

prasadam

Hi Prasad Sir,

1) What is the lot?

Regards
Balram
hello friend.

I am also a learner. so, no sir etc.,

1. In the present context,( as this trade is in cash segment) lot is 1 share. In F&O, lot depends on the scrip and it varies from 20 shares ( minifty) to 19,100 shares (ashok leyland,)
to approx 25,000 shares of Ispat Ind.

2. earned 21 points means profit of Rs. 21 per share. that is approx. 1.2% on investment of 1750.

If I have purchased 100 shares of RIL by investing 1.75 lakhs, my profit for today would be Rs.2100/-

hope I am clear.

Last edited:

balraj167

hello friend.

I am also a learner. so, no sir etc.,

1. In the present context,( as this trade is in cash segment) lot is 1 share. In F&O, lot depends on the scrip and it varies from 20 shares ( minifty) to 19,100 shares (ashok leyland,)
to approx 25,000 shares of Ispat Ind.

2. earned 21 points means profit of Rs. 21 per share. that is approx. 1.2% on investment of 1750.

If I have purchased 100 shares of RIL by investing 1.75 lakhs, my profit for today would be Rs.2100/-

hope I am clear.
Hi Prasad,
that means if I buy 1 lot of ISPATIND that means I will pay 25000 X present value of stock (14.30) = Rs 3,57500 and if it reaches to 20.30 that means I will be having 6 points of profit but how much the money i will be earing still lots of confusion :confused:

Sorry if i am taking this thread to wrong side instead of discusing I am just asking continuesly.

Regards
Balram

Status
Not open for further replies.