Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

docvijay4u

Wow!!! Wonderful Explanation:clap: Slowly Diving Deep Inside.

Thanks.:)

Doc. saab.
1). 9.55 to 10.00 bar. bullish cross over. so, get ready to take long position.

2). 10.00 to 10.15 bar - crossover is bullish, but smas are within the range of the bar. so, wait for clear trend.

3). 10.15 to 10.30 bar. bearish cross over. get ready to take short position at 10.31.

4). 10.30 to 10.45 bar. - at 10.31 crossover is confirmed. and price is far below the smas. go short.

This is how I did it.

waiting for comments from you all.

balraj167

Hi Prasad,

With reference to chart I Would like to ask following question as follows:

1)After cross over you wait for 2nd bar to complete or 3rd bar or 1st bar.

2)Is it because you not make entry on 1st bar because it crossed(orTouched) the SMA lines and you waited to 2nd bar to go up from SMA line, if it happens then you will go long but this not happened you waited.

3)Down cross over happened on 3rd bar and got confirm from 4th bar when there was wide gap between SMA lines and bar then you gone for short am I getting it ?

Regards
Balram

docvijay4u

Hi Balram,

Please Read This And Apply To Each Bar It's Self Explanatory:

Doc. saab.
1). 9.55 to 10.00 bar. bullish cross over. so, get ready to take long position.

2). 10.00 to 10.15 bar - crossover is bullish, but smas are within the range of the bar. so, wait for clear trend.

3). 10.15 to 10.30 bar. bearish cross over. get ready to take short position at 10.31.

4). 10.30 to 10.45 bar. - at 10.31 crossover is confirmed. and price is far below the smas. go short.

This is how I did it.

waiting for comments from you all.

prasadam

thank you doc.

If you are a active trader, you may come out of the position at around 10.45 - 11.00 bar. and go long at 11.15 to 11.30 bar. but, I am personally comfortable with the strategy I am employing. may be lazy approach, but, less whipsaws.

there are so many such things, on which we can discuss and get advice from savant ji and seniors RK sir.

Last edited:

docvijay4u

Got It. Right Now I'm Just Following You Along (Nothing Else In My Head) To Learn, Gain Confidence And Looking Forward To Join You ASAP(I Mean With Actual Trading).:thumb:

Thanks. :)

Bearish CrossOver On 12.30-12.45 Bar
Confirmation Awaiting From 12.45-1.00 Bar

thank you doc.

If you are a active trader, you may come out of the position at around 10.45 - 11.00 bar. and go long at 11.15 to 11.30 bar. but, I am personally comfortable with the strategy I am employing. may be lazy approach, but, less whipsaws.

there are so many such things, on which we can discuss and get advice from savant ji and seniors RK sir.

Last edited:

docvijay4u

Looks Like Bearish CrossOver Again. Multiple CrossOver Happening, I Know You Don't Use BB. But We Are Now In Contracted Zone Of BB Where Price Range Is Very Tight, That Is Why Prone To Multiple CrossOvers And Eventually BreakOut On Either Side. Let Me See How You Deal With Them...

bearish cross over negated.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.