Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasadam

savant ji.

thank you for your kind words.

the best part of the system is it is more relaxed in nature. wait for crossover. enter. again wait for crossover. reverse. really simple and tension free.

waiting for your inputs on scaling in, scaling out, using BB, stops etc., so, that more adventurous trades can be taken.

prasadam

2.45-3.00 Bar Was Really Killing, Telling Why Rules Are Important.
I Guess Profit Booking Around 3321-3325 On 3.15-3.30 Bar. But I SEE You Might Be Booking Extra 10.

Thanks.

ya.

as saint sir says, plan a trade and trade the plan. leave the profit or loss in the hands of the market. let it put the money in our pocket as much it deems fit.

I could have trailed it with upto 3345ish with a stop of 3420 ( low of the bar).
a new lesson learnt.

docvijay4u

Yes Captain It's Really Wonderful Experience. Especially In Period Of Extreme Market Volatality, "These 21 Points Are Worth 100 Points."

Thanks.:)

Congratulations ! Prasad,

Doc I Hope You Enjoyed The Trades Of Prasad, Best Part About The System, Is That Traders Who Have An Inherent Fear Of Going Short, Will Overcome The Fear & Will Be Equally Comfortable Playing Both Sides Of The Fence.

Great Trades Prasad, Prasad Look For The Post About A Candlestick Pattern Which Doc Has Posted, You Can Add That To Your Arsenal, Moreover It Works With The Crossover System With Double Confirmation If The Crossover Is Not Clear.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

docvijay4u

Yes That Is Good Point Putting StopLoss To Low Of 3.15-3.30 Bar Locking Profit And Streching To Max. 8- 10 Min. But It Is Little Difficult Must See Tomorrow.

BTW Do You Put Any S/L While Trading? I Guess CrossOvers Do That Job.

I could have trailed it with upto 3345ish with a stop of 3420 ( low of the bar).
a new lesson learnt.

Last edited:

docvijay4u

Oh I See!

- That Means While You Were Going Short S/L For That Order Was 9.55-10 Bar High 3350+10 = 3360 At That Level CrossOver Were Also Telling To Go Long.

- What If We Are Going Long. Is It Reverse Opening Bar Low - 10 Points? In This Case 3340-10=3330.

- What During Subsequent Trades?

Initial stop is opening bar high + filter of 10 points.

incidentally reversed there only.

Thank you doc.
Hello Atul, I Also Use Trade Tiger. For Watching CrossOver And BB Since Begining, You Can Do Following Things:

1. Open Up Chart
2. At The Right Bottom Corner Of The Chart You Must Have Three Things Z- For Zoom In Chart, Question Mark (?) To Acess Help, And Middle One With Some Numericals And Alphabets. Hit That One Now New Window Should Appear, Here In Lower Row First Select Intraday Interval To 3 Days (3D) Or 5 Days (5D). And In Upper Row Choose Desired Time Frame Like 10 Min. / 15 Min.

That's All!!!

docvijay4u

Good Morning!!!

<Deleted>

Prasad Are You Here Today?

SN No Discussion Today, As I Think Prasad Is Not Here.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.