Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancer

RELCAP NSE-FO Buy 30/06/2009 276 40.00 11040.00 36375975 OPTSTK RELCAP 30 Jul 2009 CA 1000.00
TTML NSE-FO Buy 30/06/2009 10450 1.85 19332.50 36371240 OPTSTK TTML 30 Jul 2009 CA 40.00
IFCI NSE-FO Buy 30/06/2009 7880 4.30 33884.00 36361060 OPTSTK IFCI 30 Jul 2009 CA 60.00
Hi Savant,

Took a cue from your idea of trading in Call options.

1. Panicked and exited Relcap CA 1000 @ 41 LTP 57.
2. Exited 10450 TTML CA 40 @ 2.25 LTP with profit of Rs 0.40
3. Hanging on to IFCI CA 60. LTP 3.35.

From what I gather from you there are two ways of looking at Call Options.

1) Now, if my perception of IFCI making a high of 65 is right there is nothing wrong in hanging on to it as an investment so that the premium value keeps increasing as the target price approches and goes beyond it ?

2) Otherwise I may use it for trading by Buying on dips and selling on highs so that the time decay factor does not weigh on me.

Have I got it correct or a snag somewhere ?

Lancer.

Last edited:

SavantGarde

'JAI BABA'

Hi Lancer,

Not Bad At All.... Tomorrow, IFCI May Not Dip...Let's See
TTML - Starts Slowly In The Morning Therefore It May Give You An Opportunity To BUY & SELL Later In Futures....Usually, Good If Beginning To Dabble In Futures....If Possible Watch How It Behaves For A Few Days.

Now To Your Query In The BNF Thread, I Am Not Sitting Infront Of Any Charts, Just Watching The Channels...Nothing Technical.

Let Me See If There Is Anything Worthwhile For Tomorrow.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Savant,

Took a cue from your idea of trading in Call options.

1. Panicked and exited Relcap CA 1000 @ 41 LTP 57.
2. Exited TTML CA 40 @ 2.25 LTP with profit of Rs 0.40
3. Hanging on to IFCI CA 60. LTP 3.35.

Now, if my perception of IFCI making a high of 65 is right there is nothing wrong in hanging on to it as an investment so that the premium value keeps increasing as the target price approches and goes beyond it ?

Otherwise I may use it for trading by Buying on dips and selling on highs so that the time decay factor does not weigh on me.

Lancer.

lancer

'JAI BABA'

Hi Lancer,

Not Bad At All.... Tomorrow, IFCI May Not Dip...Let's See
TTML - Starts Slowly In The Morning Therefore It May Give You An Opportunity To BUY & SELL Later In Futures....Usually, Good If Beginning To Dabble In Futures....If Possible Watch How It Behaves For A Few Days.

Now To Your Query In The BNF Thread, I Am Not Sitting Infront Of Any Charts, Just Watching The Channels...Nothing Technical.

Let Me See If There Is Anything Worthwhile For Tomorrow.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
'JAI BABA'

Hi Savant,

So every stock has it's own idiosyncrasy. Experience tells.TTML is a slow mover that picks up momentum late in the trading hours !:)

With IFCI CA 55 currently trading at 5.05, it does not look much like dipping.

Sitting before channels and predicting the market ? :( Get it now. When the market is range bound the ups and downs have more to do with sentiments.

Wishes,

Lancer.

HI ALL,

Having completely read the entire thread, I am able to understand what savant is trying to implement. I am into trading from last one year. Without any knowledge I started trading, Now I am very often visit traderji for very good knowledge on all matters regarding Trading.

I sincere thank one & all here for that.

Coming to this thread, I could not find Doc or Prasad in the latter part of the thread.

Thanks once again.

I will be seeing this implementation On Stocks for intraday.

Thanks SAVANT & others who have contributed for this thread.

Regards,
BALMAL

prasadam

HI ALL,

Having completely read the entire thread, I am able to understand what savant is trying to implement. I am into trading from last one year. Without any knowledge I started trading, Now I am very often visit traderji for very good knowledge on all matters regarding Trading.

I sincere thank one & all here for that.

Coming to this thread, I could not find Doc or Prasad in the latter part of the thread.

Thanks once again.

I will be seeing this implementation On Stocks for intraday.

Thanks SAVANT & others who have contributed for this thread.

Regards,
BALMAL
somebody called me?

devil haazir sir.

prasad.

docvijay4u

:rofl: Hellooooooo All Dear Ones...... Logging In After A Looooong Time. Not Visiting Site Doesn't Mean I Forgot All Of You, But Some Stupid Things Are Keeping Away To Participate In Discussions Mainly Health Problems. I Hope Everything Will Be All Right Soon..... Zillions Of Thanks To Savant Sir For Still Keeping This Thread Alive( Needless To Say It Really Belongs To You Sir Prasad And Me Are Mare Medium! )...

Thanks.:)

somebody called me?

devil haazir sir.

prasad.

SavantGarde

Hi Doc,

Welcome Back ! Hope Everything Is Better At Your End.

It Really Doesn't Matter Who The Threads Belong To As Long As Folks Learn Something Useful....& For That The Credit Goes To You & Prasad For Starting This Crossover Thread...In My Opinion Crossover & BB Can Become Very Useful Tools For A Day Trader, Prasad Has Given Us Sufficient Examples With Live Trading.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

:rofl: Hellooooooo All Dear Ones...... Logging In After A Looooong Time. Not Visiting Site Doesn't Mean I Forgot All Of You, But Some Stupid Things Are Keeping Away To Participate In Discussions Mainly Health Problems. I Hope Everything Will Be All Right Soon..... Zillions Of Thanks To Savant Sir For Still Keeping This Thread Alive( Needless To Say It Really Belongs To You Sir Prasad And Me Are Mare Medium! )...

docvijay4u

Yes Sir Far Better Than I Talked To You Last Time (90% Improvement). Huge Loss Is I Missed A Chance To See You During This Period.

I Told One Of My Friend Whatever You Taught Us About CrossOver And BB. Today Afternoon He Called Me To Tell How Useful It Is. Now He Is Planning To Teach These Things To His Clients (He Is Sub-Broker). I Assume Permission Granted From Your Side. Just Sending His Many Many Thanks To You.

Hi Doc,

Welcome Back ! Hope Everything Is Better At Your End.

It Really Doesn't Matter Who The Threads Belong To As Long As Folks Learn Something Useful....& For That The Credit Goes To You & Prasad For Starting This Crossover Thread...In My Opinion Crossover & BB Can Become Very Useful Tools For A Day Trader, Prasad Has Given Us Sufficient Examples With Live Trading.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Status
Not open for further replies.