Trading without a loss!!!!

Bigbear

While going through myfxbook today, I have to mention that a loss has happened in a trade because i did not consider swap charges while placing the TP levels for the trade.

Here is a snapshot, Even though the number of pips is positive, trade ended negative due to swap.
I deeply regret that this mistake has happened and will never happen again.

BB

Bigbear

Well,

I was just browsing through the web and found this very interesting article.
This pdf was posted by a trader which beautifully tells the odds stacked AGAINST the trader trading Forex. [ Or anyother market for that matter].

The article is around 5-6 years old, But the points is true or false, is for us to decide. But it gives a general idea about who/what we are against.

It's a good weekend read.

Here is the link,

http://www.mediafire.com/?te2g5gu9567oyu3

Hope you all can sleep tonight Peacefully :)

Bigbear

Will look to get more juice tonight.

I missed the Fx trades in the evening.
Now made a counter flow LONG entry in USDCHF for a quick 20-30 pip trade... It is not looking that great. Let's see how it goes.

I exited commodities which were in profit early because of this slowdown in USD pairs........

SG, any views?

BB

I really liked this No Loss Challenge by BigBear.
People commenting about SL should realize that SL is not a part of this game as placing SL defeats the core purpose of this challenge.
Will keenly follow this thread. All the very best, bro.:thumb:

Bigbear

Exited USDCHF with marginal profits.

Entered Crude [email protected] and exited @ 99.86.

Very comfortable with 0.3 Lot size for commodities & 0.5 for Fx as of now. Will increase lot size gradually...

Am in sync with Crude today! loved it!
Looking for more tomorrow....

Bigbear

Federal Reserve Bank did not change the interest rates. DJ and commodities jumped higher with happiness..

Today's.....

Bigbear

I'm loving it !!!!!

Bigbear

Why no further trades bigbear? However till now it has been a fantastic performance.

Laksh
Dear Laksh,

I'm participating in a Forex competition hosted by myfxbook. That's the reason for the absence..

Will keep up with my updates.

Cheers!