Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Today i am very angery at Rksv.. :(((

Rksv is not for option trader..

Looking at price i was asking question to myself " Why the f* i am paying them 1947 ... are they even my money manager ? to tell me buying option at makt rate not alowed
Lets take the scene

I wanted to buy put of Nifty 5900
price was 42
i placed buy 1000 qty at Mkt rate <Enter> Rksv smartly gave me message
Buy order Mkt rate not allowed ....
price went to 44
Then i placed the limit order of 44
by the time i placed it price went to 48

then i was busy modifying price to 49

Price went to 54
Then by looking at screen i ask myself why am i even paying them 1947 .. I was missing my old broker zerodha so much

For F sake You are not my money manager so stop giving me stupid reason " we don;t allow option buying at market rate" ..lol

Moral of story i lost R.s 10000 lol that i never earned thinking i will save brokerage in Rksv
RKSV IS not for Option Traders Untill they change there stupid Rule "NO Mkt rate buy order allowed for option"

I think this continues it;s time to switch back to Old broker Who charges me R.s 20 per order and allows me Buy mkt rate for option

WHY NOT ENABLE 100 SCRIPT FOR ALL TRADER OF RKSV.

U want your mail box bombarded with request to enable 100 script from all 9999 users ? ..

default is 30 script in rksv beyond that it will just give u nag white color saying 30 script limit

Anther thing is modifying Limit order to SL-M order is not allowed LMAO < Rksv u need to Enable this lol >
but it does allows u to modity Sl-M order to Limit price

Rksv your Phone support is awesome but your reason and your own rule are stupid even the default 30 script addition rule Very unprofessional

seems like someOne has to do Gandhi giri To get few things fixed LOL Evil smile
1:- Allow us to buy option at Market rate.
2:- Allow us to modify Limit order to SL-M order
3: Make default 100 script for all user.

Last edited:

Trader J

Dear Supersayan,
You can use higher price rate instead of markrt, for example if current price 42-44, you can put 60 or 70, or upper circuit price , ur order will execute at best available market price...

augubhai

buying option at makt rate not alowed
Lets take the scene

I wanted to buy put of Nifty 5900
price was 42
i placed buy 1000 qty at Mkt rate <Enter> Rksv smartly gave me message
Buy order Mkt rate not allowed ....
price went to 44
Then i placed the limit order of 44
by the time i placed it price went to 48

then i was busy modifying price to 49

Price went to 54
Then by looking at screen i ask myself why am i even paying them 1947 .. I was missing my old broker zerodha so much

For F sake You are not my money manager so stop giving me stupid reason " we don;t allow option buying at market rate" ..lol

Moral of story i lost R.s 10000 lol that i never earned thinking i will save brokerage in Rksv
RKSV IS not for Option Traders Untill they change there stupid Rule "NO Mkt rate buy order allowed for option"
This is silly. The rule is really stupid. Already, SEBI has rules to babysit traders. Brokers should quit making additional babysitting rules.

These rules and babysitting attitude stem from the assumption that traders are gamblers who cannot be responsible for themselves... :(

@rksv,
Market order is a very basic need for a trader to get out of a position quickly ,and i know that one can can square off at market from admin position window ,i have not traded with you since you did not provide market orders.limit order sucks when market moves fast.some one some where in the forum said putting limit price as 0 makes a limit order in to a market order i have not tried though can you clarify ?.
regards
prakash

This is silly. The rule is really stupid. Already, SEBI has rules to babysit traders. Brokers should quit making additional babysitting rules.
+1 to that :)

i wana cry ... that 42 R.s put that i wasn;t able to buy is now R.s 76
Love ya rksv many thks

@ mprakash1972 i think from next month i will go back to my old broker that allows Mkt order
and no it doesn't allow limit order with value 0 i just checked

Those Intelligent monkeys at rksv won;t change there rules So they deserve 1 less customer
Or in short must say them Come back when u turn into butterfly Evil smile

lool But Goku does gets training from kING kai :)

Time 8:12 pm still awaiting for Rksv rep to comment
Silence only means " We don;t care of 1 customer leaving lol "
don;t worry walls Fall when cracks are developed deeper Case Close

Last edited:

saakk

i wana cry ... that 42 R.s put that i wasn;t able to buy is now R.s 76
Love ya rksv many thks

@ mprakash1972 i think from next month i will go back to my old broker that allows Mkt order

Those Intelligent monkeys at rksv won;t change there rules So they deserve 1 less customer

I guess; not everybody gets a TRAINING from KING KIA.......... :D:D

Hi rksv,

i have one clarification regarding "mis" and "cover order" trade.

---

can i take position at same time in same scrip through mis and coverorder at a time.

For example:-

i take long on bhartiartl 100 qty under mis at rs 350 and sl given at 345. ( this is one position)

i take short on bhartiartl 100 qty under coverorder at rs 350 and sl given at 355. (this is one position)

can i take two position at same time like above ??

One disturb another one (mis and coverorder)

pls clarify

thanks rksv in advance.

Hi rksv,

i have one clarification regarding "mis" and "cover order" trade.

---

can i take position at same time in same scrip through mis and coverorder at a time.

For example:-

i take long on bhartiartl 100 qty under mis at rs 350 and sl given at 345. ( this is one position)

i take short on bhartiartl 100 qty under coverorder at rs 350 and sl given at 355. (this is one position)

can i take two position at same time like above ??

One disturb another one (mis and coverorder)

pls clarify

thanks rksv in advance.
Hi gvr!

Yes, you can place both of them. They are separate orders and won't interfere with each other.