Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

ty for reply

allright so it;s NSE exchange ppls / data center under influence of Fii playing the bad guy ^^

rksv u only think when extreme fluctuation occurs they making few leased line down Why at that point only :xD
reason is thinkable....

got it :xD All good for now

@ id4trade RTD is enabled on NEST already if u rksv customer :) just install and try it
i still say stick to nest ... and or have both running :xD
RTD that i have shared in my signature google drive works with amibroker and works with MT and TT also no idea of ninja trader
i use Ami

Last edited:
@rksv
where do i find info about f & o ....
i am trading from like 1 year but i do have query that i don; know who to ask Google does;t help

suppose on expiry if i buy Nifty 31 july @ 3:25 pm ... and i don;t sell and don;t roll over then what happens ?
is it auto squared off and money gets deposited in my account Or ....??

just asking i am option trader but lately interested in futures so asking.

I am NRI. I have cp code from NSE with HDFC securities as my clearing member. Can I trade through RKSV. I want to trade in F&O segment. HDFC securities are very expensive for trading purpose. Please advise.

@rksv
where do i find info about f & o ....
i am trading from like 1 year but i do have query that i don; know who to ask Google does;t help

suppose on expiry if i buy Nifty 31 july @ 3:25 pm ... and i don;t sell and don;t roll over then what happens ?
is it auto squared off and money gets deposited in my account Or ....??

just asking i am option trader but lately interested in futures so asking.
Hey Test123,

All the futures contract are Cash settled on Expiry. MTM if any is settled as per the settlement price which is closing spot index value of NIFTY on the day of Expiry. Hope this clarifies your question.

I am NRI. I have cp code from NSE with HDFC securities as my clearing member. Can I trade through RKSV. I want to trade in F&O segment. HDFC securities are very expensive for trading purpose. Please advise.
Hey Lightseeker,

We will be accepting NRI accounts soon, request you to share us your details at [email protected] so that we can get back to you as soon as we start.

Last edited: