Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

I don't like Metatrader order placement and execution system. There are several platforms out there such as tradestation, saxo trader, think or swim etc. etc.
Somebody in Traderji forum is leaving his E-mail ID that he can provide tradestation software for trading in India . I don't know that how is it possible ? I have missed the thread where his E-mail was mentioned. But I am curious to know about such a development.

soft_trader

Somebody in Traderji forum is leaving his E-mail ID that he can provide tradestation software for trading in India . I don't know that how is it possible ? I have missed the thread where his E-mail was mentioned. But I am curious to know about such a development.
I don't think that is possible as of now.

trade4putuval

Hey rocky,

Slowly slowly :) Pushing for this week. We already have people asking questions as to why Commodities is listed on our back office site but not available yet! The first people to know will be our customers.
I hope the joining process in commodities will be a little bit easier for the existing customers. For example, it will be enough to send the signed documents to your office by courier, and there will be no need for photo identification or personal visit since it has already been done for the equity segment.

Kindly clarify!

I hope the joining process in commodities will be a little bit easier for the existing customers. For example, it will be enough to send the signed documents to your office by courier, and there will be no need for photo identification or personal visit since it has already been done for the equity segment.

Kindly clarify!
No photo ID and personal visit needed if you are an existing customer :). All you have to do is send in the forms.

DSM

Good news at last.

For the benefit of TJ members, please advise the process/formalities if :

1. Existing customer in equity/F&O.
2. Someone new wanting to joining equity/F&O and/or Commodity segment.

Members reading this will have ready information - besides downloading and fw. the forms by email such as common questions :

What is the minimum balance to start commodities.
What is the different brokerage plans.? - I could not get the info. on the website.

Thanks.

No photo ID and personal visit needed if you are an existing customer :). All you have to do is send in the forms.

Good news at last.

For the benefit of TJ members, please advise the process/formalities if :

1. Existing customer in equity/F&O.
2. Someone new wanting to joining equity/F&O and/or Commodity segment.

Members reading this will have ready information - besides downloading and fw. the forms by email such as common questions :

What is the minimum balance to start commodities.
What is the different brokerage plans.? - I could not get the info. on the website.

Thanks.
Hi DSM,

We are not updating the website in full force just yet. It will happen in stages. Our first step is getting our existing customers who are interested on board with commodities. After that, we are going to focus on the marketing aspect :)

Regarding your questions:

1) All interested customers just have to fill out the commodity forms available here: http://rksv.in/files/CFormA.pdf

Offering zero account opening fees to all before June 30.

2) Existing customers get their accounts sooner because we can skip the account verification formalities.

3) For new customers, it may take the usual 2-4 days. They can apply for one or both.

4) No minimum balance to start trading. Two brokerage plans - Dream Plan @ Rs. 25 per order traded or 1 paisa brokerage (whichever is lower). Freedom Plan @ Rs. 2,999 a month - unlimited trading, zero brokerage. Full refund if you don't trade. Same rules as the existing Freedom and Dream Plans.

We have put up our first version of the calculator here: http://rksv.in/calculator.php. Can give you an idea of the charges.

DSM

Thanks RKSV for the info.

One more question : As an existing customer, do I get to trade commodities after opening the account basis the funds existing in my equity/F&O account.? What I understand is that for trading in MCX separate funds are required as per SEBI rules, and the existing funds cannot be used. Please clarify.

Hi DSM,

We are not updating the website in full force just yet. It will happen in stages. Our first step is getting our existing customers who are interested on board with commodities. After that, we are going to focus on the marketing aspect :)

Regarding your questions:

1) All interested customers just have to fill out the commodity forms available here: http://rksv.in/files/CFormA.pdf

Offering zero account opening fees to all before June 30.

2) Existing customers get their accounts sooner because we can skip the account verification formalities.

3) For new customers, it may take the usual 2-4 days. They can apply for one or both.

4) No minimum balance to start trading. Two brokerage plans - Dream Plan @ Rs. 25 per order traded or 1 paisa brokerage (whichever is lower). Freedom Plan @ Rs. 2,999 a month - unlimited trading, zero brokerage. Full refund if you don't trade. Same rules as the existing Freedom and Dream Plans.

We have put up our first version of the calculator here: http://rksv.in/calculator.php. Can give you an idea of the charges.

Thanks RKSV for the info.

One more question : As an existing customer, do I get to trade commodities after opening the account basis the funds existing in my equity/F&O account.? What I understand is that for trading in MCX separate funds are required as per SEBI rules, and the existing funds cannot be used. Please clarify.
Yep... actually there's no SEBI in commodities. For commodities, it's FMC (http://fmc.gov.in/index.aspx), a wholly separate body. So the funds cannot be mixed. Brokers keep two separate accounts (one for securities, one for commodity) for clients to transfer in.

While you can share your funds across currency, equity and F&O, you cannot share it between securities and commodities.