Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

soft_trader

Shooting to launch it by next week for customers. We are going to be launching with Nest to start off. :)
What I guessed was true. I told earlier that it would be either NEST or ODIN.

Nest trader....Good Choice....
Hmm... at-least better than ODIN. But I am very disappointed, are we going to stay with this kind of bogus platforms for years? When will it improve? Why don't any broker comes forward to present a better platform for traders and became a trendsetter. :mad:

Will I have the luck to see that trading platforms improving before my death? God knows...... :down:

What I guessed was true. I told earlier that it would be either NEST or ODIN.

Hmm... at-least better than ODIN. But I am very disappointed, are we going to stay with this kind of bogus platforms for years? When will it improve? Why don't any broker comes forward to present a better platform for traders and became a trendsetter. :mad:

Will I have the luck to see that trading platforms improving before my death? God knows...... :down:
I understand your frustration soft_trader. We know most of you traders have used Nest trader before so you know it's ups and downs. Compared to the competition out there, we picked Nest to begin with since it offered the right set of features for us in terms of risk management and for customers to migrate from NOW.

It's not easy to be a discount broker and roll out a new trading platform. That being said, we see the where the road is going next and we are pushing towards that.... In the meanwhile, getting the risk management system under our control will give us a great deal of flexibility when it comes to fixing problems and rolling out new features.

Softy,

Are you expecting Trading platform like MetaTrader or better than that.?

Happy trading...
Veera.
Why not ?? If the exchange allows such platforms (with all their facilities and strategies like TSL etc), I'm sure that many traders will even pay to use them.

Shooting to launch it by next week for customers. We are going to be launching with Nest to start off. :)

Margin against shares is not in the picture yet. It's in the roadmap but we have other priority items to release first.
All the Best RKSV . Is it to be launched with Commodities Trading as well ?

Oh Soft Trader ,

Be optimistic buddy . Almost a decade and half ago we could not have even thought of trading from our homes just as professional traders.

I agree that the pace of development in regard to technology is slow in India but still there are some creative minds working behind the scenes and if we are fortunate enough then surely your wish of trading on state of the art Trading Platforms will come through sooner than later.

Till then you must enjoy the hard way. :)