Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipul_84

How many days of back POC should we track? I mean weekly NPOC ( in case if it is not revisited) is one and then should we consider last 5 trading days NPOC as magnets or DPs ? Just to give a stupid example, 2009 post election rally never filled NIFTY GAP or those POCs are NPOCs anyways, but now it may not be very relevant.
Good going vipul bhai... perfect !!! :thumb:

you asked in the morning and i replied then itself !!!

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...e-new-wave-market-picture-12.html#post1171834
NPOC :Naked Point Of Control

I think some confusion is there in understanding NPOC & as requested by members i’m once again explaining this concept in details

Naked POC: a POC from previous days trading range that price has not returned to on any following days.
So in any given day if market was traded above or below the POC with out touching it …then for next day it will be a naked POC …

If we see daily profile in 30 mins we get poc of daily and if that was not touched it will be come daily NPOC and Weekly NPOC and as per MP theory they act like magnets and price drifts to there location

Just see Day 1 DPOC of will be next day POC on that day 2 market action never touched POC 1 so that makes it Naked POC ,

in same way day 2 POC was not touched on day 3 and day 4 poc was untouched on Day 5 these NPOC's acts as magnets and price pulls to then as per profiler language

Hope this clears all the doubts now !!!

XRAY27

How many days of back POC should we track? I mean weekly NPOC ( in case if it is not revisited) is one and then should we consider last 5 trading days NPOC as magnets or DPs ? Just to give a stupid example, 2009 post election rally never filled NIFTY GAP or those POCs are NPOCs anyways, but now it may not be very relevant.
if you are studying a week just wait for a week in case of month then a month !!!

Last edited:

XRAY27

@VIPUL

anyways you quoted 2009 election,just checked it and found that ..

Buy trigger for nifty spot 3634 which got triggered on 15 may 2009 Based on VP ...(but i'm not a learner of VP on those days so nothing happened for me), any

PRO of VP would have caught that high freeze....!!! Price action is like a bow and arrow and VP with price action is like using AK 47 !!! it doesn't mean that you

can catch every high freeze,but we have to study so that we don't miss any trades !!!

just study the books i have quoted ,you will learn many things !!!..

Last edited:

Vipul_84

2009 was a crazy example just to quote extreme. So we should be concerned about 1 week of price action and untouched POCs, I hope that's more than sufficient, right?

Today's Values for NF

VAH 8646

POC 8622

VAL 8598
@VIPUL

anyways you quoted 2009 election,just checked it and found that ..

Buy trigger for nifty spot 3634 which got triggered on 15 may 2009 Based on VP ...(but i'm not a learner of VP on those days so nothing happened for me), any

PRO of VP would have caught that high freeze....!!! Price action is like a bow and arrow and VP with price action is like using AK 47 !!! it doesn't mean that you

can catch every high freeze,but we have to study so that we don't miss any trades !!!

just study the books i have quoted ,you will learn many things !!!..

XRAY27

2009 was a crazy example just to quote extreme. So we should be concerned about 1 week of price action and untouched POCs, I hope that's more than sufficient, right?
For intra and swing more then enough !!! ;)

That example is positional one !!!

XRAY27

Yesterday was a tight range balanced day. NF Range 8630 & 8565
Today's open at 8627 and as of now first hour of action is showing all signs of trending day. Right XRAY bro? Any other consideration ?
yes !!! perfect !!

XRAY27

@vipul

today opened in yesterday Va range of 8614 ?? what is this 8627 ??

High probability as per MP is trending...but due respect sl's as per your method/s

XRAY27

Entry after IB is not there (8690 high was not crossed...)

But this weekly baba nifty is dayalu from all sides :D :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.