Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

I have very little knowledge of softwares.
Getting following upon using the given AFL.
Can I get some guidance, plz.

Thanks
Dear mr kumar

Use 30 mins chart and trade those levels in lower time frames as DP

Last edited:

XRAY27

XRAY27

Weekly MP is overlapping with previous week which is not good for swing trading particularly for people like me :D !!!

VAH 8739 @ POC @8676 VAL @ 8613

Daily

VAH @ 8688 POC@ 8676 VAL @ 8664

Last edited:

Vipul_84

Hi XRAY Bro,
Today's opening very flat in range and near VAH. Again looks like a inside day in developing , still 1 more 30 min candle to go for clear interpretation. Right?

XRAY27

Hi XRAY Bro,
Today's opening very flat in range and near VAH. Again looks like a inside day in developing , still 1 more 30 min candle to go for clear interpretation.Right?
Right :thumb: just 80 % Rule !!!

Last edited:

Vipul_84

Looks like, today's morning game is over. Initial balance 8698-65. Open at 8698 and around VAH and stayed there for 2 candles. Thus 80% chance that it will travel to VAL. It did travel. Now OTF has to step in for giving decision for the day. Is this right analysis XRAY Bro?

XRAY27

Looks like, today's morning game is over. Initial balance 8698-65. Open at 8698 and around VAH and stayed there for 2 candles. Thus 80% chance that it will travel to VAL. It did travel. Now OTF has to step in for giving decision for the day. Is this right analysis XRAY Bro?
Good !!! Right !!

XRAY27

Weekly Va's will act as boundaries and if proofs otherwise then from there we can assume trend (OTF play) ..my 2 cents

Last edited:

XRAY27

Today trade in NF

First opened in VA so 80 % rule and have to respect IB done after breaking of the VAL just booked after hitting the TSL @ Weekly VAL

Status
Not open for further replies.