Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will update swing/positional trade logic once again !!! and we will see this from next week
You use the same MP AFL for swing/positional but on hourly/daily/weekly timeframe charts or you change some parameters of the AFL ?

ST

XRAY27

You use the same MP AFL for swing/positional but on hourly/daily/weekly timeframe charts or you change some parameters of the AFL ?

ST
Da !!!

Same AFL with daily and weekly !!! i will not use hourly !!!

VJAY

I explained all in starting posts of this thread just check it !!!

Weekly va's are used for swing trading with targets of NPOC or failed auction area

Daily charts with RF will be used for positional trading..
i will update swing/positional trade logic once again !!! and we will see this from next week
Thanks xray bro. ....yes I gone through those posts several times still am not getting the points :confused: it will be helpful one or two trades explained with comments about entry thoughts. ..

XRAY27

rpsvinod

Hi XRay Bro,

Pls clarify, Most of the time i missed some Intraday data, on MCX Crude, (due to long trading hours) And backfill data is not supported, So is it possible to consider this levels for swing and positional trades with some limitations.?

Note :
Using Market Profile on NT,nearly 8 to 10 hours data can be capture, e.g
11.30 AM to 10.PM.

RPS. VINOD

XRAY27

Hi XRay Bro,

Pls clarify, Most of the time i missed some Intraday data, on MCX Crude, (due to long trading hours) And backfill data is not supported, So is it possible to consider this levels for swing and positional trades with some limitations.?

Note :
Using Market Profile on NT,nearly 8 to 10 hours data can be capture, e.g
11.30 AM to 10.PM.

RPS. VINOD
Vinod bhai !!!

First of all what is the use of MP if you use non professional data :confused:?? anyways i'm not a trader of MCX..but for nifty i'm comfortable with weekly profile with GFDL

XRAY27

Below is this weekly VA's.. it shows low play area but if nifty stays above 8784 or breaks below 8718 it will be trending and i entered my trade on 20 th seeing and it hit tsl today !!! time frame i trade is 15 mins

Hope this clears this setup !!!

Last edited:

VJAY

Agreed. :D But some issues with GFDL MCX data for NT, So that I I prefer non pro data.

RPS. VINOD
Dear vinod,
Without complete data MP Not works. .....you can backfill after market or next day as we need previous day data for next day.so you can get any free/paid ieod data too. .Google it

Status
Not open for further replies.