Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Dear xray bhai,
I gone through market profile long ago but unable to grab the things in it. ..but you made it as simple as any one can understand it's important points to use in trading which matters for traders.thanks a lot for this ...definitely it's have an edge in trading.but need to use this knowledge with their existing trading method. .....
Am waiting for some more about your positional trading :)
Vijay bhai !!!

Well, i have already updated positional setup, check posts on RF ,lot of work is there from Oct series, so may not be much active...

Last edited:

XRAY27

Is today a possible failed auction day?
A failure to stay outside the initial balance for more than 30 minutes (on one side), followed by a revisit inside the initial balance and an opposite move on the other side of the Initial balance.

VJAY

A failure to stay outside the initial balance for more than 30 minutes (on one side), followed by a revisit inside the initial balance and an opposite move on the other side of the Initial balance.

When 1st 30 bar closed abv VA ....if that 30 bar low broke its not FA?or wait for two 30 bar and bd?

XRAY27

When 1st 30 bar closed abv VA ....if that 30 bar low broke its not FA?or wait for two 30 bar and bd?
vijay bhai !!!

Both are FA

failure of Gap up as well as failure to continue this failed move and moving in to IB range !!!

Last edited:

XRAY27

Hope every body is understanded my little knowledge on MP, as i'm increasing my capacity to trade from this new series tomorrow..i may not be active...but will update chart setups of positional if possible...

please make afl of RF for lower amibroker version.so that every body can make use of it...

VJAY

Hope every body is understanded my little knowledge on MP, as i'm increasing my capacity to trade from this new series tomorrow..i may not be active...but will update chart setups of positional if possible...

please make afl of RF for lower amibroker version.so that every body can make use of it...
Thanks Xray bhai.....:clapping: when trade big its better to avoid forums @ least in live market ...but please post some swing trade/positional trades on weekends for some to we get hold on swing&pos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.