VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Qureous,

We had resolved this issue once you had bought it to our notice and since then it has not happened. Although we ensure that such thing is not repeated and we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience today. Today it has happened due to someone's oversight If such issue crops up again we suggest at first instance give a call at Mob number of support and this can be immediately resolved. Nevertheless, we will be more careful that such oversight does not take place in future.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Dear Qureous,

We had resolved this issue once you had bought it to our notice and since then it has not happened. Although we ensure that such thing is not repeated and we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience today. Today it has happened due to someone's oversight If such issue crops up again we suggest at first instance give a call at Mob number of support and this can be immediately resolved. Nevertheless, we will be more careful that such oversight does not take place in future.

best wishes,

Team VPS
Hi VPS,

Just now noted this issue raised when shifted to new series (USDINR13SEPFUT)...

Thanks for your response...:)

Happy to trade...
Qreous...

@ VPS , I just saw your website and noticed that you have activated the feature of open an account online. I was really waiting for this thing from your side. I am too bored of filling Hard copies of forms .

You have really done a good thing. I wanted to ask that now this feature is fully functional , isn't it ? I mean one can opt this way of account opening with you now without any hindrance.

Thanks.

@ VPS , I just saw your website and noticed that you have activated the feature of open an account online. I was really waiting for this thing from your side. I am too bored of filling Hard copies of forms .

You have really done a good thing. I wanted to ask that now this feature is fully functional , isn't it ? I mean one can opt this way of account opening with you now without any hindrance.

Thanks.
Hi,

Our Online form is functional. As of now only NSE form is available on line. MCX form is also under process but will take a while.

In case you find some issue just mail your detail to us at [email protected] and we will send you a filled form.

happy trading,

Team VPS

how is the trading platform ?
is mobile based trading allowed ?
does it provide real time charts of nifty and stocks and ta?
plz reply some one as i am trading with sharekhan giving very high brokerages .
also can we put our shares from dp for margin?
thx .

Dear VPS,

Is your company profitable? :)

Thanks

how is the trading platform ?
is mobile based trading allowed ?
does it provide real time charts of nifty and stocks and ta?
plz reply some one as i am trading with sharekhan giving very high brokerages .
also can we put our shares from dp for margin?
thx .
Dear Abhinay,

1. Trading platform we provide is NOW. It is NSE software and servers are maintained and managed by NSE. Reliable and one of the quickest in execution of trades.
2. Yes mobile based platform is available.
3. Yes it does provide real time chart and tools for TA.
4. Yes we do provide margin against stocks but these need to be pledged. Our margin policy explains this clearly.

happy trading,

Team VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.