VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are charging more margin then... I have an account with edelweiss who give the benefit of T+0 settlement from NSE, so should be the lowest margin..

Bank nifty is just 8% including SPAN + exposure, so around 24000 per lot.

I don't know if any discount brokers are offering at T+0 benefit. But 50000 is definitely a con...
hello,
R u sure that edelweiss have T+0 settlement bcoz their margins don't reflect that.?
If they have T+0 then their margins must be at par with zerodha which is not the case.I have seen their nse future margin files and they are like normal margins charged by other broker.
Can u throw some light on this?
May be post margin files of edelweiss to clarify .

Dear VPS,
As I am thinking of opening an account with you, just wanted to clarify some doubts in Cover Order facility in Nifty as below :

Nifty CMP : 6150

Lot Size : 50

Contract Value : 307500

In NRML mode: Span margin reqd is 7%, and exposure margin reqd is 3%. So total margin reqd in NRML mode is 10% of contract value , i.e. 30750/-.

In Cover Order, the margin reqd as stated by you is 2.5% i.e. around 7687.50/-

Also stated by you that Trigger Price Range is 3%. So the trigger price would be 5965.50/-. That means it is 184.50 points below the CMP.

In the above illustration if I encounter a stop loss even at Trigger Price of 5965.50/-, I would incurr a loss of 184.5*50 = 9225/-. But I would have a margin of 7687.50/- to buy the Nifty in CO. So there is a risk of going out of pocket by 9225 - 7687.50 = 1537.50/-.

As it is your RMS policy, I just wanted to know that under the above condition who would bear the out pocket amount, client or VPS ?
Hi,

This issue was discussed in detail in house before we launched CO. CO is used for intra day trading, Nifty moving 3% and an intra day trader holding trade seems hypothetical situation, yes it can happen but chances are very bleak. The difference will go from clients a/c. Now can it happen that client does not have balance in a/c - in that case we have position being squared off when client M2mM hits 80%. So the decision to introduce this has been taken after due thought and we have not seen an intra day trader putting 3%SL in nifty.

Happy trading,

Team VPS

Dear VPS,

I am also seriously considering you, low margin requirement couple with a sufficient trigger range is a very big boon. Want to know what kind of leverage you provide for CO for other segments like Equity futures, intra-day equity etc.?

Secondly, any plan to introduce the bracket order facility? Traders are dying here to using this facility.

Thanks

Dear VPS,

I am also seriously considering you, low margin requirement couple with a sufficient trigger range is a very big boon. Want to know what kind of leverage you provide for CO for other segments like Equity futures, intra-day equity etc.?

Secondly, any plan to introduce the bracket order facility? Traders are dying here to using this facility.

Thanks
Hi,

We are providing CO for NIFTY and Bank Nifty only and have not extended it to stock future and Cash segment. NOW has some limitation as far as customization of RMS is concerned. We had to choose between Stock Futures and Nifty and Bank Nifty and we decided in favour of Nifty and Bank Nifty based on feedback we got from traders.

Bracket order is available on Nest and NOW does not offer this facility. We had discussed this with NOW team and they have their reason for not providing it as of now.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Hi,

We are providing CO for NIFTY and Bank Nifty only and have not extended it to stock future and Cash segment. NOW has some limitation as far as customization of RMS is concerned. We had to choose between Stock Futures and Nifty and Bank Nifty and we decided in favour of Nifty and Bank Nifty based on feedback we got from traders.

Bracket order is available on Nest and NOW does not offer this facility. We had discussed this with NOW team and they have their reason for not providing it as of now.

best wishes,

Team VPS
This is all about Business interests of Omnesys ....

Hi,

best wishes,

Team VPS
Though I am still interested in you, but my enthusiasm for you has dampened somewhat. You are already Not offering a single trading platform for all segments, and on this limited leverage offering, even in no risk CO's case, is Not appealing...

You are a good company and has excited a lot of us here. Request you to kindly do a rethink on leverage offering for all segments, and also try to move to Nest. By this you will be able to give the facility of single platform, bracket order etc. :)

Regards

Though I am still interested in you, but my enthusiasm for you has dampened somewhat. You are already Not offering a single trading platform for all segments, and on this limited leverage offering, even in no risk CO's case, is Not appealing...

You are a good company and has excited a lot of us here. Request you to kindly do a rethink on leverage offering for all segments, and also try to move to Nest. By this you will be able to give the facility of single platform, bracket order etc. :)

Regards
I agree with u punter,if they move to nest and be a little more flexible with their leverage they will get many more clients.
Nobody has offered hybrid brokerage plan before VPS .So they will become a big hit if they can make these 2 changes .:clap:
Nest for all segments.
More leverage

Status
Not open for further replies.