VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
as we sell out some stocks from dp , why the margin money is blocked for further trading till T+2 days . as money is only with you so if u will allow us to trade with it then it will be very helpful.

also is commodity trading available in now website or only in odin ?

as we sell out some stocks from dp , why the margin money is blocked for further trading till T+2 days . as money is only with you so if u will allow us to trade with it then it will be very helpful.

also is commodity trading available in now website or only in odin ?
Hi,

Exchange settlement is on T+2 only, hence the stock that one sells get settled on T+2 and as we receive money from exchange we release it.

MCX is available on Odin only.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Dear Mr. Dinesh (VPS Share)

I spoke to on 18-Nov at 9:00AM regarding opening a new account. You said Ms.Renuka will contact , I tried again and to my dismay she said we are not taking any new accounts. Was this a marketing gimmick to increase the importance of opening new account.

Can you please confirm whether you can accept my application or not. If yes please ask someone to speak to me and open the account.

Also I need you to confirm the following. PLEASE DONOT BE OFFENDED WITH IT

1. What is safety of my funds . I mean why and how should I trust your brokerage. Donot be offended but as a trader I should be asking this question.

2. Registering yourself with SEBI or taking NSE membership does not mean the brokerage house is safe. Any support to help any new member take new accounts.

any claims for safety of money is more important than low brokerage.

The good part with you is you are very responsive in this forum please continue to do.

I have sent you email at support (a) vpsshare.com. Please reply to my email ID and to this forum with above answers.

Regards
AV

Hi VPS Share,

Can please tell me if its genuine and now no more account opening with VPS.

Dear sir,
With regard to your account opening query we would like to inform you that as per the management decision notice we are here by informed not to open any further account for this online platform till the next information we recieve pls do not send us your form.
We are sorry for the inconvenience you have had

Customer Support Team
VPS Share Company Pvt. Ltd.
Tel : 0121-4011788
Mob : 09219029380

Status
Not open for further replies.