WEBOTRON : Powerful Technical Analysis Software for non technical persons...

Dear Linkon,
when I try to download WEBOTRON, the following message appeared.

You (user name gop1950) have just tried to access the "Webotron Stocks.rar -- April 7, 2009 7:53 pm -- 8.2 meg" document which belongs to user name linkon7. You'll need to ask linkon7 to share the document with you.

Share the document with me, please.

Yours in trade
Dayder.

Dear Linkon,
Successfully dowloaded WEBOTRON and nsc-bhav copy.
But not able to input nse symbols in webotron. :confused:
Can you spare afew minutes and guide me please ?

Dear Mr.Linkon,
I am also getting the following message from keep and shre site
:

You (user name gsprakash) have just tried to access the "Webotron Stocks.rar -- April 7, 2009 7:53 pm -- 8.2 meg" document which belongs to user name linkon7. You'll need to ask linkon7 to share the document with you.

would you kindly share the folder with me

regards,
GS Prakash

Hey friend!! Everything is fine regarding downloading.......but could u assist me in finding the Input folder & the run.bat file..........

Thanking you in anticipation.........

aaplana

If anybody is having in prob for downloading pl follow my previous REPLY.
For those who are unable to install, do folllowing
1) Unzip the software
2) Go to directory .........\Webotron Stocks\quotes\daily
3) Put your all Bhavcopy Sybole wise , in this above folder
4) Open Webotron.exe file , the interface will be opened
5)Open File-> Refresh Symbol List. U will see all symbols in Symbole explorer
6) Now click each symbole and chart will be there

Aaplana

If anybody is having in prob for downloading pl follow my previous REPLY.
For those who are unable to install, do folllowing
1) Unzip the software
2) Go to directory .........\Webotron Stocks\quotes\daily
3) Put your all Bhavcopy Sybole wise , in this above folder
4) Open Webotron.exe file , the interface will be opened
5)Open File-> Refresh Symbol List. U will see all symbols in Symbole explorer
6) Now click each symbole and chart will be there

Aaplana
Dear aaplana,
I'm not well versed in computer usage. However, I downloaded bhavcopy in derivatives from nseindia.com and got .csv in C - drive for the date 09.04.2009. I copied this file and pasted in the "Quotes " folder of webotron.

Then I opened webotron.exe interface. Opened "file" and clicked on "Refresh Symbol List". In the Symbols box "fo09APR2009.csv" appeared and when chosen, in the down box, a remark - "one moment" appeared and nothing else happened.

Dear aaplana, I'm at the verge of pulling out my hair.:confused::mad:

Please help me as to what I should do further and inform me what has gone wrong in the procedure of installation.:(

Yours in trading
Dayder.

Open the Quote Downloader and start adding whichever symbols you want , one after the other .After you have added all the symbols, press start to download data.After this is done, you press the refresh button on right side under 'Symbols' tab of webotron stocks.All the symbols added will appear and you can click them for analysis.This way you can add any number of symbols into the quote downloader whenever you want and keep working while the downloader downloades data.After download is complete you press the refresh button as mentinoed before and the newly added symbol will appear.I have been using webotron stocks like this.