WEBOTRON : Powerful Technical Analysis Software for non technical persons...

it gives a detailed report on what all the various indicators are saying about the stock you have selected.

I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HOW ONE GOT THAT DETAILED REPORT

SECONDLY WHICH IS THE BEST INDICATOR TO BE USED IN THIS SYSTEM

HOW CAN ONE UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE THE PARAMETERS USED IN THE SYSTEM FOR THAT INDICATOR

WHERE IS THE STOP LOSS , WHAT NUMBER IS TAKEN FOR SAY EMA

PL HELP

I could not understand how one got that detailed report

secondly which is the best indicator to be used in this system

how can one understand what are the parameters used in the system for that indicator

where is the stop loss , what number is taken for say ema
thanks for this thread
pl help

Dear linkon7, thanks for software its of great use.I am not able to use daily journal since that option is missing.Could you pls download full ver of software with daily journal it will be of great help.

Mr. Linkon if u have the daily journal version pls upload it and y are u not replying to the members ques i too m waiting to hear from u

hope to hear from u soon
regards

Rkji

how to view the graph

hi all.

i have installed webotron 1.7.1...but i am not able to understand a thing in the graph which seems to be different than of licon7's. his graph was

where as mine is

why is that my graph is different than his ?

i have copied bhavcopy of indiainfoline from the website http://www.nseindia.com/ --> archieves -- > security wise data -->
Security-wise Price volume & Deliverable position data
into the folder of quotes -- > daily......csv file looks like following

where as the csv file which came originally wid the software had only 4-5 lines of numbers....pls install webotron and compare the difference in formats of csv file between mine and original, maybe that's the reason data is displayed diffrntly in my graph...

pls help your fellow trader....

thanx.

aaplana

Re: how to view the graph

My suggestion is: The software is not meant for detailed and deep analysis of the market, Its just for FUN PLAYING.
Not much flexiblity like developing your own filter & templates , NOTHING.
I ADVICE ALL OF YOU PL PL PL DON'T GO DEEPER IN THIS S/W
It is not for technical analysis just for the KIDS PLAYING.:D:D
Better Go For Fibotrader MUCH MUCH POWERFULL AND FREE TOO :clapping:

Aaplana

linkon7

sorry guys, was on a holiday and couldnt track the progress here... will do the same as soon as possible...

linkon7

Re: how to view the graph

My suggestion is: The software is not meant for detailed and deep analysis of the market, Its just for FUN PLAYING.
Not much flexiblity like developing your own filter & templates , NOTHING.
I ADVICE ALL OF YOU PL PL PL DON'T GO DEEPER IN THIS S/W
It is not for technical analysis just for the KIDS PLAYING.:D:D
Better Go For Fibotrader MUCH MUCH POWERFULL AND FREE TOO :clapping:

Aaplana
Dear Aaplana
try amibroker. Its paid and worth every paisa. the flexibility and hence the popularity amibroker has is more than most other TA softwares. I write my own codes there and use it for day trading.

But webotron is powerful. No doubting that. This software is more suitable for positional traders or investors. Most people who fall in this category dont like to spend hours developing codes and learning technicals. They rather have a report that details the result of most indicators and what they indicate. i had posted a screen short of reliance and the kind of report webotron generates. Its simplicity is its biggest asset and thats all some traders / investors wants.

I trade in nifty and i still use this to get a view on the market by tracking the top 16 stocks (70% of the total weight ) in nifty 50. I even posted the screen shots of the software the way i use it.

linkon7

Linkon . First of all I would like to thank for your selfless service to traderji members.

Linkon, I am looking for nse nifty option software which update portfolio in realtime so that we can track the changes of profit and loss account in portfolio in realtime when market fluctuates. Even it is paid software I am willing to pay but it should update nifty options portfolio in realtime clearly showing the variations of profit and loss in real times. Please reply
sorry, buddy.... no idea about such a software.
problem is, no one like to talk about the softwares they use. I dont understand why. Sharing knowledge only helps in increasing knowledge.

I use a excel sheet and most data has to be inputed manually. if u come across such a software, i hope u share it wt me....:thumb:

linkon7

Dear vijayasaravanan, thesaint, nitinkumar78, dayder, pradosha, vasim07, rohit.patidar, nitinkumar78, s_bulls, thesaint, rishi_kapoor777 and others having difficulty downloading this Software.

The version I use is 1.20 and all the versions after that have become adware and don’t have daily journal.

I had modified this version (1.20) to include all the indicators the current versions have.

I had a software friend develop a java software to convert the “nse bhavcopy” into stocks in the csv format. That’s why most software that were downloaded from the www.webotron.com site or other sites didn’t have the input folder or the “run.bat” file or “stocks.txt”.

I had uploaded the zipped file to
http://www.filefactory.com/file/agbc29d/n/Webotron_Stocks1_20_rar

for downloading bhavcopy from nse, use this software

http://www.filecart.com/download/36515/354/NSE_data_downloader.php

the instruction to use it is detailed in the first post.