Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stock Markets & Share Prices Are Manipulated Or they move Naturally

Hi friends,

Let me share my experience with reliance. Since monday I see that how closly reliance is following nifty on intraday chart. I was so amazed that each rise on nifty is a rise on reliance n viceversa. I instantly decided to take advantage of this, as Captain Savant said we dont have to dig much when opportunity is infront of us. So on monday I booked a profit 40rs/share n very next day 15rs/share. I don't have any system but it just happened, only thing I followed is pivot point where market change its direction.

Thanks.

Wow congratulations dear .........you made smart earnings from Reliance ..........

My experience is I generally not able to make money with Reliance since I can not predict its right buy and sell levels good you can handle Reliance better ............:)
Ganesh

Look at this info...see who is buyer and seller for Akruti..same buyer same seller..price now dropped down..

http://www.nseindia.com/content/equities/bulk.csv

Code:
Date,Symbol,Security Name,Client Name,Buy/Sell,Quantity Traded,Trade Price / Wght. Avg. Price,Remarks
20-MAR-2009,AKRUTI,Akruti City Limited,C D INTEGRATED SERVICES LTD,BUY,342361,1682.53,-
20-MAR-2009,BOMDYEING,Bombay Dyeing & Mfg Co.,SUNEET LAL,BUY,254068,140.26,-
20-MAR-2009,EDUCOMP,Educomp Solutions Limited,C D INTEGRATED SERVICES LTD,BUY,139127,1885.23,-
20-MAR-2009,EVERONN,Everonn Systems India Lim,ADROIT FINANCIAL SERVICES PVT LTD,BUY,82518,139.99,-
20-MAR-2009,EVERONN,Everonn Systems India Lim,ASIT C MEHTA INVESTMENT INTERRMEDIATES LTD,BUY,104316,140.03,-
20-MAR-2009,EVERONN,Everonn Systems India Lim,GENUINE STOCK BROKERS PVT LTD,BUY,105722,140.30,-
20-MAR-2009,EVERONN,Everonn Systems India Lim,OM INVESTMENTS,BUY,223432,140.29,-
20-MAR-2009,GUJNRECOKE,GUJARAT N R E COKE LTD,MOHSIN  MIYANA,BUY,4240000,19.61,-
20-MAR-2009,NITINFIRE,Nitin Fire Protection Ind,BP FINTRADE PRIVATE LIMITED,BUY,79595,188.26,-
20-MAR-2009,SHYAMTEL,Shyam Telecom Limited,BP FINTRADE PRIVATE LIMITED,BUY,60074,55.84,-
20-MAR-2009,SHYAMTEL,Shyam Telecom Limited,VIJIT ASSET MANAGEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED,BUY,81133,57.12,-
20-MAR-2009,SREINTFIN,SREI Infrastructure Finan,ADHYATMA COMMERCIAL PRIVATE LIMITED,BUY,760000,29.98,-
20-MAR-2009,AKRUTI,Akruti City Limited,C D INTEGRATED SERVICES LTD,SELL,342361,1683.75,-
20-MAR-2009,BOMDYEING,Bombay Dyeing & Mfg Co.,SUNEET LAL,SELL,261479,140.37,-
20-MAR-2009,EDUCOMP,Educomp Solutions Limited,C D INTEGRATED SERVICES LTD,SELL,139127,1886.49,-
20-MAR-2009,EVERONN,Everonn Systems India Lim,ADROIT FINANCIAL SERVICES PVT LTD,SELL,80118,140.34,-
20-MAR-2009,EVERONN,Everonn Systems India Lim,ASIT C MEHTA INVESTMENT INTERRMEDIATES LTD,SELL,104316,140.54,-
20-MAR-2009,EVERONN,Everonn Systems India Lim,GENUINE STOCK BROKERS PVT LTD,SELL,105722,140.30,-
20-MAR-2009,EVERONN,Everonn Systems India Lim,OM INVESTMENTS,SELL,223432,140.39,-
20-MAR-2009,GRABALALK,Grabal Alok Impex Limited,DEV KUMAR H VAIDYA,SELL,190000,55.00,-
20-MAR-2009,GUJNRECOKE,GUJARAT N R E COKE LTD,MOHSIN  MIYANA,SELL,4250000,19.50,-
20-MAR-2009,NITINFIRE,Nitin Fire Protection Ind,BP FINTRADE PRIVATE LIMITED,SELL,86485,186.87,-
20-MAR-2009,SHYAMTEL,Shyam Telecom Limited,BP FINTRADE PRIVATE LIMITED,SELL,58779,55.54,-
20-MAR-2009,SHYAMTEL,Shyam Telecom Limited,VIJIT ASSET MANAGEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED,SELL,61633,57.03,-
20-MAR-2009,SREINTFIN,SREI Infrastructure Finan,CALLIDORA MERCANTILES PRIVATE LIMITED,SELL,750000,29.98,-
Hello Nisha
But srange buyer and seller data is not present anywhere where from you get this data .......:confused:

Ganesh

Does It Happen With You Also .............

Dear Friends

Whenever I take sell or buy intraday position a strange things happens with me I am surprised and want to know does it happen with you also .........

Whenever I buy some stock the constant looking market falls steeply and so does the share price when I see the charts I see that after my taking intraday postion Nifty and Share price stiply fallen making me to stuck in trade vice versa for short position ......

Listen to my todays intraday story .......

Example I today enter into intraday buy position for ACC @540 since it has very strong support @ 540 .... before I took position it kept trading in the range 543-548 range with very strong support at 540 I was looking at stock price it fallen from 544 to 536 suddenly making me to stuck in intraday trade......... And I exited back at 539.90 you wont believe 5 minutes I exited ACC price jumped up to 546 rupeese I was shocked the stock lagging between 536-539.90 range suddenly jump that to only when I exited the postion .........

Why it happens with me mostly I can never understand .......does it happens with you ?

Your comments are highly appreciated........

Ganesh :confused:

rohangawale

Re: Does It Happen With You Also .............

This thing happens to all who loose the trades.
Every body (looser) thinks the same way
its only 4 points description:-
1) After I bought prices went down.
2) After I sold prices went up.
3) After my short mkt rallied upside.
4) After covering short mkt went down.

Its very common things of looser which are faced by max loosers including me.

Why it happens with me mostly I can never understand .......does it happens with you ?

Your comments are highly appreciated........

Ganesh :confused:
Write down the reason why you entered the trade
Write down your stop loss
Write down why you got out of the trade

Now analyze your decisions:
Did you follow your rules to enter in this trade?
Did you follow your rules to get out of this trade?
Did you close your trade out panic, or did you follow your rules?

it is all in our minds

Bulli

Last edited:

the professionals knew that you would see 540 as support and put 539, 538, 535 as stop, so they bring the price down to trigger your stop and take up the prices to make you look like a fool. Yes, this happens all the time; because it's a trap.

the professionals knew that you would see 540 as support and put 539, 538, 535 as stop, so they bring the price down to trigger your stop and take up the prices to make you look like a fool. Yes, this happens all the time; because it's a trap.
Your comment and view is very helpful to me next time I will try to buy below strong supports and sell above strong resistances
:)

This thing happens to all who loose the trades.
Every body (looser) thinks the same way
its only 4 points description:-
1) After I bought prices went down.
2) After I sold prices went up.
3) After my short mkt rallied upside.
4) After covering short mkt went down.

Its very common things of looser which are faced by max loosers including me.
Yes I agree with you next time I will try to buy below strong supports and sell abover strong resistances to earn money thanks for your important view:)

Good case to NSE / SEBI to look into this matter.
I doubt - in country where even integrity of CBI and Supreme Courts are suspected when does SEBI stand ??

As in evidential past, big big scams are overlooked, this price manipulation cases are nothing....it is like politicians hiding Rama Rajulingam in their own house and coming out of the house and saying in press conference that they will find Rama Lingam Raju and not spare anyone and punish severely to the culprit...what actually happened so far..isnt he still enjoying 5 star treatments ?

In reality what really happens we all know...examples Harshad Mehta, Ketan Pareskh, Rama Lingamraju, Lallu Prasad, Sukhram, Telagi...and thousands and thousands uncaught ones...on pen and paper officially we are non-corrupt, honest nation, law and crime is totally under control our inflation rate is no 0.44% of price are getting cheaper and cheaper day by day our aim is by 2020 we will have inflation rate of - 20.99% etc etc etc :D

Have we ever heard SEBI has taken some real actions against someone..one or two cases are just eye washing public.....

I dont think anyone would take the big risks without involvement of all parties (that is Corporate House, Govt, SEBI, Dealers, Brokers etc etc) - only those who have not got their part make little noises which are suppressed by rest...

Anyway this is no attempt to do PhD thesis on the subject but knowing our battlefield is like winning half the bettle...so in short never ever trade against the trend..pick the trend...have a system to find such moves by Market Makers and capitalize those....but no harm in knowing how this system works ! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.