Status
Not open for further replies.

columbus

Re: What are stockhastic chart/lines what it indicates ?

I m small intraday trader who is learning intraday trading to make some money .....I have a query

Below every intraday chart (candle wala) I have seen stockhastic chart what is the meaning of this chart (it is written %k %14 with most stockhastic chart below every intraday chart of stocks )??????

What are stockhastic chart/lines what it indicates ?

How can we make money with stockhastic chart ????

Radhey Radhey

Ganesh
A nice explanation is found here:
http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:stochastic_oscillator

I got stockhastic oscillator chart if shows divergance twice above 20 mark a buy signal is triggerred and if it shows divergance below 80 mark twice a sell signal is triggerred I hope this will help me to make more profits in intraday trading and now I have one more type of technical tool in my basket and that is stockhastic oscillator to make intraday trading decision further easier :clap::clapping:

Safe and Profitable Day Trading !!!!

Radhey Radhey :)

Ganesh

columbus

I got stockhastic oscillator chart if shows divergance twice above 20 mark a buy signal is triggerred and if it shows divergance below 80 mark twice a sell signal is triggerred I hope this will help me to make more profits in intraday trading and now I have one more type of technical tool in my basket and that is stockhastic oscillator to make intraday trading decision further easier :clap::clapping:

Safe and Profitable Day Trading !!!!

Radhey Radhey :)

Ganesh
Another weapon in armory.But be careful to use it.
Recently when stochastic index is 97 ,I shorted,in
a ziffy it went down and settled at 60.With Nifty
it moved up only and saw newer highs on that day.
Yes,over a period you will master it.

Another weapon in armory.But be careful to use it.
Recently when stochastic index is 97 ,I shorted,in
a ziffy it went down and settled at 60.With Nifty
it moved up only and saw newer highs on that day.
Yes,over a period you will master it.
I will definetly carry out my research work on this tool before usig it but yes atleast I come to know which sparrows name is stochastic chart lol yes :clap::clapping:

Hare Krishna

Ganesh

Once you understand stochastics, may I suggest a reference for Slingshot and Money-on-the-floor by Buffy/Jimmer. For me, they are bread and butter setups and rely on use multi-timeframe stochastics.

Look for Bline, Slingshot, MOF links (and, of course, regular and hidden divergence) at
http://www.trading-naked.com/Setups.htm
I will definetly read and try to understand it and will let you know about its usage if I too can make some bread and butter out of it and offcourse tea or coffe with it too lol :clap::clapping:

Thanks A Tonne !!!!!!!

Hare Krishna

Ganesh

Why Stock Of Mphasis Is Continuously Falling Nakedly

Dear Friends

I am a small day trader who want to grow big :)

Mphasis is hitting me every day in intraday showing down of 4-5 perent for last 2-3 trading sessions consecutively

I dont know why this stock is falling like rain every day right from 785 rupeese down to 668 rupeese LTP of today giving me lot of free headache .....

This stock is falling in dreadful manner although markets are on year high
please share me with the resons behind the fall of this stock so that I dont accumulate this stock and protect my hands from further burning ....

Thanks
Hare Krishna :)
Ganesh

Last edited:

rajeshn2007

Re: Why Stock Of Mphasis Is Continuously Falling Nakedly

Hi,
Mphasis has gone up from 150-800, just look at the charts. 100rs is just a reaction. apart from that there is some merger news going on.

Re: Why Stock Of Mphasis Is Continuously Falling Nakedly

Hi,
Mphasis has gone up from 150-800, just look at the charts. 100rs is just a reaction. apart from that there is some merger news going on.
Thanks for your prcious feedback I went through its charts and found that it has been in big rally for an year upto now ,again I m proved to be a novice day trader who ignored the history of stock and stared accumulation on daily big falls I will definelty change my trading strategy drastically seeing its chart now ....

Thanks again for your view :)

Hare Krishna :)

Ganesh

Status
Not open for further replies.