Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganesh543

Trading Strategy for 4th November 2009

As expected market continued its ongoing downtrend today that is 3rd november

Now markets are expected to consolidate after falling for first half on 4th November 2009 might end up with gain of 50-80 points on Nifty before continuing further fall on 5th November .......

Stocks like Reliance ,Maruti ,Jindal steel ,SBI NIIT Ltd should be brought differentially on dips .....:)

Hare Krishna

Ganesh

Re: Trading Strategy for 4th November 2009

Dude,

Market is unpredictable....your prediction may go right but not always.

Our market will strictly depend on global cues for the days to come....watch the movements of Asian stocks before 10 a.m and movements of European [email protected] to make right decisions about the direction of the market.

Ganesh543

How Stock Broking Firms Has Information Before Hand Which Stock Will Fall /Rise ?

How Stock Broking Firms Has Information Before Hand Which Stock Will Fall /Rise ?

My stock broking firm give me a trading call saying xyz fall stock will fall/rise by 40 rupeese and it happens exactly the same

I keep wondering how my stock broking firm know this before hand ?

My research tool kit has no such tool please help me to know the secret behind these surprising trading calls ?

Hare Krishna :)

Ganesh

Ganesh543

Re: Trading Strategy for 4th November 2009

Dude,

Market is unpredictable....your prediction may go right but not always.

Our market will strictly depend on global cues for the days to come....watch the movements of Asian stocks before 10 a.m and movements of European [email protected] to make right decisions about the direction of the market.

I do agree with you still we must have clear speculation of market movement in tomorrow's trading session to be a successful day trader .......

from few days I left checking european markets in afternoon thanks you remind me the same :)

Presently I m working on how trading calls are generated .....::)

Re: How Stock Broking Firms Has Information Before Hand Which Stock Will Fall /Rise ?

No one gives 100% correct calls... The broking firms too speculate, their speculations are based on either news , company performance or technical analysis. More often than not its a combi of all 3 together.

praveen taneja

Re: How Stock Broking Firms Has Information Before Hand Which Stock Will Fall /Rise ?

My stock broking firm give me a trading call saying xyz fall stock will fall/rise by 40 rupeese and it happens exactly the same

I keep wondering how my stock broking firm know this before hand ?

My research tool kit has no such tool please help me to know the secret behind these surprising trading calls ?

Hare Krishna :)

Ganesh
Bro they are not followers they are movers:thumb:
Sad to see Hare Krishna and Ganesh with you and u are looking at humen beings
Radhey Radhey

Ganesh543

No one gives 100% correct calls... The broking firms too speculate, their speculations are based on either news , company performance or technical analysis. More often than not its a combi of all 3 together.
but these tools are very common and

news

performance

technical analysis

yes they have more quality news and perofrmance analysis and technical analysis

but where are we lacking interms of quality we as day trader take care of all of the things you mentioned but we can not guess that much perfect .....?

Hare Krishna

Ganesh

What are stockhastic chart/lines what it indicates ?

I m small intraday trader who is learning intraday trading to make some money .....I have a query

Below every intraday chart (candle wala) I have seen stockhastic chart what is the meaning of this chart (it is written %k %14 with most stockhastic chart below every intraday chart of stocks )??????

What are stockhastic chart/lines what it indicates ?

How can we make money with stockhastic chart ????

Radhey Radhey

Ganesh

Status
Not open for further replies.