Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do you feel lazy or irritating putting stooploss to your day trade ?

Sometimes I feel irritated while putting stoploss since stock touchs my stoploss price just afer I take position

Do you feel lazy or irritating putting stooploss to your day trade ?:)

Hare Krishna :)

Ganesh
Laziness and irritation have no place in trading, really. I will feel irritated if I did not put the stops and was taken to the cleaners. Stops are the only insurance in this business.

Class

Re: Trading Strategy For 3rd November 2009

Can't say I know the exact reason but here's my take on it.

Good earnings were expected and market gained going into October earning season, therefore earnings were already factored into the price.

Stocks were considered over valued and a pullback was expected after a possible further rally through November. Perhaps when there was a small pullback and operators influence triggered stops.

Today dead cat bounce was expected and gapped up in morning, but I feel Bharti & Reliance giving not so good earnings picture pulled market down as they are the big boys.

Nifty chart looks like a falling knife with next levels around 4,600 and 4,400. After that next looks like 4,200, 4,000. Expectation was a 10% pullback so looking for more positive signs next week and hope we bottom out where we are.

All the best,
Class

Re: Markets Are Falling ,Diplomatically,Why it is happening ,When Will It End

i think it will reverse, its just correcting it self from initial swell during diwali.

Re: Do you feel lazy or irritating putting stooploss to your day trade ?

Laziness and irritation have no place in trading, really. I will feel irritated if I did not put the stops and was taken to the cleaners. Stops are the only insurance in this business.

tusi GR8 ho ....

Actually even my stoplosses when it I feel irritated since my research has failed and I feel sad we do everything in life to be happy and we dont leave space for sadness but aisa hota nahene hai (it does not happen alwys ) !!!!!:)

Hare Krishna

Ganesh

Status
Not open for further replies.