Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Religare Securities Online Trading Server Is Down Since 9:55 amTuesday 29/9/9

Dear Friends

If you too are using Religares's online trading platform Race Pro for trading I want your feedback on how Religare's software appears to you .....

Religares online trading server is down since mornning 9:55 am today and its still down .....no signs ot its recovery....

Do you think Religare is providing right kind of services to its customer

I am not satisfied as most of times I can see one or other technical issues during trading hours in Religares Race Pro trading problem and most of the times Religare denies intermittent problems asking proofs ....

Thanku
Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Never Ever Open An Online trading account with Religare securities limited it is mischevious group if you complaint lack of servicce they will block your id for whole day as they did to me today all branch offices were smoothly operating and I was told wrongly by customer care that the trading servers are down later I called at bracnch offices and they told that they are operating smoothly after a minor problem in the morning

More over Religare Securities seems to offer sort of dabba trading where traded prices are mostly differ from actual prices of the stock by a small margin

Thanks
Ganesh

Trading Server Of Religare Securities Remained Down forfull Trading Session Of 29/9/9

Trading Serever Of Religare Securities Remained Down for full Trading Session Of 29/9/2009

The technical support services of Religare Securities are more than poor besides signs of dabba trading in their Race Pro Trading Platform.....

I m planning to switch to some better online stock broking firm please suggest me some better firm where I can do intraday trading with best brokerage and technical support services......

Regards
Ganesh

Last edited:
Do Not Day trade iF You Dont Have Full Infromaion About Current events/new In Company

Today I tend to be very smart and brought 500 shares of suzlon @ 72.05 asuming it will go up by atleast 1 percent

But we can not fight our destiny it was the share that has all sorts of negative news in Media

Suzlon has to repay a loan of 850 million rupeese(/$?) and they have no arranements of funds

I exited my long position with minimum loss due to stop loss but I was shocked how after spending good time in day trading I still make novice decision to buy stocks on levels without need to bother about its buisness health

Beware Of Suzlon :)

Hare Krishna

Ganesh

When will increased trading hours will come into effect ?

When will increased trading hours from 9am to 5 pm will come into effect ?:)

Hare Krishna !!!!!!!

Ganesh :)

Re: When will increased trading hours will come into effect ?

it is yet to be decided by nse and bse.
r u sure I have been hearing so many news some r saying 1st Nov other 7th Nov

anyone here working close to exchanges NSE BSE any bro or sis from Mumbai Dalal street

Radhey Radhey :)

Ganesh

Bhai Logo Zara Meri Maddad bhi Karo

Tumko maloom mera stock broking firm share price kae saath ek extra coloumn daetee jisko boaltaein OPEN INTEREST easka kya matlab kya hota hai ......

Hare Krishna :)

Ganesh

Intraday Trading Call Kaisae Generate Hota ?

Bhai Logo humko thoda paisa kamanna mangtaa share market sae .....

Apun ko maloom nai yae bada bada log accurate trading call kaisae deta ,

Humnae google kar kae dekha google ji bola kee alpha beeta gamma kee maddad sae trading call generate hota

munjh ko kootch samnjh nahene aataa .......agar tum bhi bada logon mein sae hai to jara batao yae trading call kaisae generate hota ......

Agar tum merae ko bataaeengaa to mein tumhein makhhan bolae to butter khaanaaein ko daeenga .......

Hare Krishna :)

Ganesh

Last edited:
Soamvaar ko holiday Happy GuruNanak Birthday TO All

Coming Monday to Shri GURU Nanak Dev ji Ka birthday hai ....eas leeyae share market band raehnae ka hai

Aap sab ko meri taraf sae GURU Nanak birthday kee bahut bahut badhaiiii.....

Satnaam Waheguru :)

Ganesh

Status
Not open for further replies.