Status
Not open for further replies.

columbus

Re: Any Chance Of Increase In Shaer Market Timings

Last heard, it had met stiff opposition from brokers.
Since GOVT earns lot of Revenue ,in the form of
different Taxes, they like to increase the timings,
but the brokers have to toil ,so they resist.

bunny

Re: Any Chance Of Increase In Shaer Market Timings

That way, brokers will also have to cater to more trades and thus more brokerage. However, the main concern will be the staff.

Intraday Trading Tip s

Here is important tip

The speed of share price movement mostly increases due to short covering so whenever share breaches important psycological and technical levels shortcovering makes its price to move up and down fastly

So when ever important levels are breached open chart of that share and weight till the height of sell or buy bars diminish to average height till time and thats the right time to short or long that share

Happy And Safe Trading

Hare Krishna

Ganesh

Dont short or long levels but short on resistances and long on smoothness

magnet

Re: Any News About Ranbaxy Why Its Emmitting Heat ?

No probs..actually its my favorite stock(favorite sector)..becoz i bought it for 284..when it start falling from 500-600...but it went upto 150 and i was about to sell it in loss(felling bad as it was from my first shares i traded ever)..than i ask a question on news channel and person said..pharma sector just works on good news.....

Any single good news and it will goto 250 than u want to book lost do that.....i waited...and after malvinder exit it went high.....and after every single good news it kept on appreciating....now on 28th september it will complete a year in my kitty and i will sell on profit just waiting for that.....which i didnt expected.....

Company has good fundas...but raids on USA plants(plus losing patent cases) plus daichi buying at expensive rates since market crash just later.....it felt bad.....

If u want to invest wait for some bad news......as share falls accumulate....right now waiting for the date and 400 my target else even will sell at ard 360 if it u turns

Another stock which i keep hearing this days and might boom is Sanofi-Aventis...as i guess they got some +ive news regarding aids vaccine...plus lot of biotech related stuff ...i guess Aventis Pharma Ltd. is what it being traded on bse..in b group...someone please confirm

Religare Securities Online Trading Server Is Down Since 9:55 amTuesday 29/9/9

Dear Friends

If you too are using Religares's online trading platform Race Pro for trading I want your feedback on how Religare's software appears to you .....

Religares online trading server is down since mornning 9:55 am today and its still down .....no signs ot its recovery....

Do you think Religare is providing right kind of services to its customer

I am not satisfied as most of times I can see one or other technical issues during trading hours in Religares Race Pro trading problem and most of the times Religare denies intermittent problems asking proofs ....

Thanku
Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Status
Not open for further replies.