Status
Not open for further replies.

chaitanyagoa

Re: I took Intraday -delivery Of Renuka sugars @ 205 .how long should I hold this sto

Thanks for your suggestion

I wish and pray to GOD that stock will continue in uptrend for some more time .....

Meanwhile I am designing measures to control my own greed while sitting in markets ......

Hare Krishna
Safe Trading :)
Ganesh
Hello Ganesh,

All the sugar stocks are in a soup now. I think they will be in a range for a while. But these are good holds and will definitely go up... Have patience and if possible dont do intraday until you are familiar witht the market:)

Thanks

Ganesh543

Re: I took Intraday -delivery Of Renuka sugars @ 205 .how long should I hold this sto

Hello Ganesh,

All the sugar stocks are in a soup now. I think they will be in a range for a while. But these are good holds and will definitely go up... Have patience and if possible dont do intraday until you are familiar witht the market:)

Thanks
Thanks for your suggestion

Yes I hope I will have chance to quit Shree Renuka Sugars

I have some relative who has full time buisness in stock market I learn from him on how to do intraday trading but I fell victim to my own greed most of the times when I earn few money I start taking rough decisions I am working on myself hard hope with graCE OF LORD KRISHNA I will be his perfect devotee like Shree Chaitanya Mahaprabhu

Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Ganesh543

Whats PE Ratio Whats its significance in telling direction of stock price movement

Whats PE Ratio Whats its significance in telling direction of stock price movement?

Which stock is better with PE of 5 or 10 ????

bunny

^ I hope you are aware that unless you have previous delivery, you can't sell this stock before Tuesday because cash segment follows T+2 rolling settlement. If you sell it on Monday, it will be short-sell and you could be penalized for it.

Re: Whats PE Ratio Whats its significance in telling direction of stock price moveme

PE is simply the price to earnings ratio. So if a stock is priced at 50, with earning of Rs. 10 the P/E would be 5 times. If it was priced at 50 with earning of Rs. 5, the P/E would be 10 times.

The more sophisticated methodology used is to use the PE/G ratio or the price-earnings divided by the rate of growth of earnings. Arriving at a representative G is the big battle for those who look at fundamentals.

Even technically, the P/E can be used as a tool in arriving at market bottoms at tops. In India for example, we usually trade in the 9-24 P/E range and we're currently bang in the middle at about 15 times.

The same stock with the same fundamentals (earnings, rate of growth etc.) is a better buy according to those who track fundamentals at 5 times than it would be at 10 times. Chartists wouldn't necessarily care and would be more concerned with chart patterns, momentum and trends.

Ganesh543

Re: Whats PE Ratio Whats its significance in telling direction of stock price moveme

PE is simply the price to earnings ratio. So if a stock is priced at 50, with earning of Rs. 10 the P/E would be 5 times. If it was priced at 50 with earning of Rs. 5, the P/E would be 10 times.

The more sophisticated methodology used is to use the PE/G ratio or the price-earnings divided by the rate of growth of earnings. Arriving at a representative G is the big battle for those who look at fundamentals.

Even technically, the P/E can be used as a tool in arriving at market bottoms at tops. In India for example, we usually trade in the 9-24 P/E range and we're currently bang in the middle at about 15 times.

The same stock with the same fundamentals (earnings, rate of growth etc.) is a better buy according to those who track fundamentals at 5 times than it would be at 10 times. Chartists wouldn't necessarily care and would be more concerned with chart patterns, momentum and trends.

I got PE = Share Price /EPS

Ganesh543

^ I hope you are aware that unless you have previous delivery, you can't sell this stock before Tuesday because cash segment follows T+2 rolling settlement. If you sell it on Monday, it will be short-sell and you could be penalized for it.
No I Have Religare Account and I sold it @195 seeing its poor maket performance

Is Indian Share Market Open On 19-9-2009

Dear Friends

I have heard that Indian share market are open on Saturday 19-9-2009 is that true since Saturday markets are closed

I wanted to confirm

Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Any Chance Of Increase In Shaer Market Timings

Sebi Recommended To Increase Indian Share Market timimings few months ago and no news since .

Any cahnce of increase in Indian share market timinigs

Hare Krishna

Ganesh

Status
Not open for further replies.