Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Head Starts Revolving After Iintraday Trading How To Stop It ......

Please dont mind but I read somewhere that in summer khali jagah par Gas ban jaati hai
Hare Krishna :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
There are three qualities of mentally diabled person .........

He behaves illogically

Every mad person feels that the whole world is mad and he alone is most clever ........

And another fact is most mad people spend 99 percent of their time in lauhing .....

Please dont mind the all key properties of mentally disabled person matches with your attitude .....

I advise you to kindly consutl psychatrist at the earliest before your relatives do it for you .........

I am revealing this bitter fact based on your reply , infront of all since you are my friend no one will let you know this again so again request you to pls dont mind and act fast .......

Thanks
Hare Krishna
Ganesh

NOMINDTR

Dear Friends

I continuously monitor 50 shares from 9 55 am to 3 30 pm for intraday trading
sometimes my head starts revolving and I feel through out the day as if I am sitting in share market

What is the best way to do intraday trading still maintiaining good head .....

Thanks
Hare Krishna :)
Ganesh
1. Why do you watch 50 scrips. Reduce it to few, very few if not one.

2. Check your break fast. That plays in important role.

3. While choppy , consolidation, take a walk and give little rest to your eyes

4. Keep brightness, contrast of your monitor low. It may be dull initially, your eyes will adjust to that.

5. Have a proper seating arrangement. It could cause the problem.

6. If you are emotive, tensed, shut down the system, relax

7. If you are not well physically or mentally, do not trade, do not add your stress.

8. What about your lunch?

Even after careful investigation of above things, the problem prolongs, then consult a doctor. It is quite natural if any of the above could be a reason.

Heath is wealth. We rarely recognize the significance of health unless we spoil it. Btw..are you below 30? Because, after 30, body will have its own mind.

mayavi99

Never go in for watching 50-60 scrips in intraday. I don't know the actual number of scrips you play. But monitoring 50 is not worth it. Just start with 5 and get used to it. Otherwise just follow Nifty futures or options. It wont give you so much strain. Monitoring 50 on a daily basis is sure to play havoc on your BP. If you are weak at heart, then avoid any trading on 14th & 15th. Markets are going to be terribly choppy with all rumors/expert technical analysis on election results flying around.

Dude start taking something in between like salad (it will surely help)
Also if u use PC then take a eye protection screen or antiglare
also create a timer of 30 minutes or hour each so that u may be diverted for a second from ur usual work

praveen taneja

There are three qualities of mentally diabled person .........

He behaves illogically

Every mad person feels that the whole world is mad and he alone is most clever ........

And another fact is most mad people spend 99 percent of their time in lauhing .....

Please dont mind the all key properties of mentally disabled person matches with your attitude .....

I advise you to kindly consutl psychatrist at the earliest before your relatives do it for you .........

I am revealing this bitter fact based on your reply , infront of all since you are my friend no one will let you know this again so again request you to pls dont mind and act fast .......

Thanks
Hare Krishna
Ganesh
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Hare Krishna

sudoku1

I continuously monitor 50 shares from 9 55 am to 3 30 pm for intraday trading
sometimes my head starts revolving and I feel through out the day as if I am sitting in share market

What is the best way to do intraday trading still maintiaining good head .....
REVOLVING HEAD is a great banana peelas r hope, fear, & greed. My biggest slip-ups occurred shortly after I got emotionally involved with REVOLVING HEADS .....:D

:)
1. Why do you watch 50 scrips. Reduce it to few, very few if not one.

2. Check your break fast. That plays in important role.

3. While choppy , consolidation, take a walk and give little rest to your eyes

4. Keep brightness, contrast of your monitor low. It may be dull initially, your eyes will adjust to that.

5. Have a proper seating arrangement. It could cause the problem.

6. If you are emotive, tensed, shut down the system, relax

7. If you are not well physically or mentally, do not trade, do not add your stress.

8. What about your lunch?

Even after careful investigation of above things, the problem prolongs, then consult a doctor. It is quite natural if any of the above could be a reason.

Heath is wealth. We rarely recognize the significance of health unless we spoil it. Btw..are you below 30? Because, after 30, body will have its own mind.
Thanku

Your advise is very helpful I will definetly follow it

Blessings !!!:)

Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Status
Not open for further replies.