Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Any Free Software For Day Trading To earn money

sharekhan"s trade tiger is definitely superior to race pro of religare...racepro of religare dont have the flexibility as per TF is concerned.it needs affords to change the TF there...

Re: Any Free Software For Day Trading To earn money

I want to purchase e-signal and rt data from esignal. Has any one purchased? what is your experience. pls tell

Ganesh543

Re: Why stock of Say Rs 100 is Recommended for short below 90 and brought above Rs11

Dear Ganesh

That story is a jest. If you dont like it, I will remove it.

Seems like your memory is short. Refresh it by reading the post here.

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading...elow-90-brought-above-rs110-2.html#post298716

I and theonedevil were the two ppl supporting you even after everyone started Mission Bash Ganesh on the very first page of your thread.

But then , even if I am Teacher B, I would love it. You know why? Read the answer of the Teacher B.

Removing all my posts to this thread and I hope even in this forum I dont run into you.
Adios.
Dear Vicky

Yes I went through the link you mentioned and I again appreciate your srong and short reply that showed your deep insight into share market

But in current post you come up with narrating long stories unlike your previous posted replies

You love to play role of Teacher B I wish you become a ideal Teacher B in your life at the same time I pray to GOD when I m in problem to please send only Teacher A to assist me ...........

Thanks
Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Ganesh543

My Head Starts Revolving After Iintraday Trading How To Stop It ......

Dear Friends

I continuously monitor 50 shares from 9 55 am to 3 30 pm for intraday trading
sometimes my head starts revolving and I feel through out the day as if I am sitting in share market

What is the best way to do intraday trading still maintiaining good head .....

Thanks
Hare Krishna :)
Ganesh

praveen taneja

Re: My Head Starts Revolving After Iintraday Trading How To Stop It ......

Dear Friends

sometimes my head starts revolving and I feel through out the day as if I am sitting in share market

Thanks
Hare Krishna
Ganesh
Please dont mind but I read somewhere that in summer khali jagah par Gas ban jaati hai
Hare Krishna :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Capricorn

Dear Friends

Thanks
Hare Krishna :)
Ganesh
Bro , why do u need to follow 50 shares, just pick one from each sector thats enough.

By the way I couldn't help laughing at the thread title.:rofl:

Bro , why do u need to follow 50 shares, just pick one from each sector thats enough.

By the way I couldn't help laughing at the thread title.:rofl:
Yes your advise is helpful......

Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Status
Not open for further replies.