Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Any Idea When The Trading Timings May Increase ?

HE can even try the lottery......

as after all for novice traders its easier to win the lottery than to win in trading, especially day trading.

Re: Tech Mahindra Wins Bid For Satyam Computer.........

I hold satyam shrs bought at 54 Now can I sell my shrs for 58 to tech mahindra in open offer.how do i do it? And what is it 1:3 ratio? Why the share price has fallen from 54 to 49 as soon as the deal is done?

vicky_ag

Re: Any Idea When The Trading Timings May Increase ?

Then maybe timings should be modified from 9pm to 3 am, as even the taxi drivers and autodrivers can participate. But then when will my watchman participate? he is on duty then!

His association will petition the sebi and nse and even drag them to court.

So Mr Alam, when u take a position on sunday evening, do u plan to look at it again next saturday only?

Or should we go one step further and close the markets on weekdays so that you can pay complete and proper attention to the markets during weekends and not bother to worry about the movements in the markets while " serving "

And for people who work in shifts, we can have the nse open along with their shift timings too.... so on monday and wednesdays we have night trading and on other days day timings

One suggestion, why dont u trade on the us amrkets, its allowed to " serving people " as well

the timings are good for u
Well said oldnewbie....:rofl:
Mr Allam speaks like one of the participants of a recent GD at a college.

When asked to suggest ways so that banks can "SERVE" people better, he said banks should be open 24*7 like medical halls and hospitals. I was like "WTH".:rofl:

Adding to it the GD co-ordinators from the alleged Bank were impressed by him and he was the only selected person from the group.

vicky_ag

Re: Why stock of Say Rs 100 is Recommended for short below 90 and brought above Rs11

:clapping:

Superb ........TREND IS FRIEND ..........thanks for sharing your insight , hope this will help me to short strong stocks in weak markets with more confidence .....

Fool Proof system ........let me design one before saying or claiming much on it ........:)

:)
Hare Krishna
Ganesh
There you go again on building a Fool Proof system. Let me tell you this, a Fool Proof system by definition and by translation means a system even a fool can do and understand(bole toh ek gadha bhi us system se paise bana sakta hain). If you want something like that , the Dheeraj's way of trading is awesome and is Fool proof to a certain extent, the only thing preventing it from being a fool proof is terms like High, Low, pivots and maybe even the explaination of the system. These terms and the explaination of the system are things a fool might find difficult to understand, cause he will try to read it without having understood certain fundamental terms. It is something like a fool we have on this thread(rishi_kapoor777) who is asking "what is short and what is long", who would have been better off using google as his best buddy.

Secondly,if you meant Fail proof system,a system which never fails, forget it. Even the highly regarded Saint's method is not fail proof. It is among the best no doubt but not fail proof.

Re: Why stock of Say Rs 100 is Recommended for short below 90 and brought above Rs11

There you go again on building a Fool Proof system. Let me tell you this, a Fool Proof system by definition and by translation means a system even a fool can do and understand(bole toh ek gadha bhi us system se paise bana sakta hain). If you want something like that , the Dheeraj's way of trading is awesome and is Fool proof to a certain extent, the only thing preventing it from being a fool proof is terms like High, Low, pivots and maybe even the explaination of the system. These terms and the explaination of the system are things a fool might find difficult to understand, cause he will try to read it without having understood certain fundamental terms. It is something like a fool we have on this thread(rishi_kapoor777) who is asking "what is short and what is long", who would have been better off using google as his best buddy.

Secondly,if you meant Fail proof system,a system which never fails, forget it. Even the highly regarded Saint's method is not fail proof. It is among the best no doubt but not fail proof.
Yes I agree with you but I believe necessasity is mother of all invention ,yes I do agree with you mostly but it is a thumb rule if you want to score 70 percent marks in exam than your target should be 90 percent ...........

Thanks
Hare Krishna :)
Ganesh

but it is a thumb rule if you want to score 70 percent marks in exam than your target should be 90 percent ...........

Thanks
Ganesh
And your point is?. Can you kindly close this thread as it is not moving in any direction?

sudoku1

From my research from share market systems I have observed that a stock of Rs 100 (assuming) is often recommended to go short on low rates eg below 85 rupeese or 90 rupeese (assumption) and the same stock is advised to go long on higher rates say 110-115/- by most stock broking firms ...

I am often surprised to see such recommendation , in my opinion we should go long on a stock of Rs 100 at 80 ruppese or 85 ruppese and short the same stock at 110 or 115 /-

Why most of stock broking firms gives reverse recommendations using PIVIOT or miniflow or 2656 methods, I can never understand them giving opposite recommendation ,are they interested in people loosing their money in markets recoomending shorting at lower prices and buying at higer prices ?

When we go to normal markets in daily life we purchase cheap and best things why same does not apply to share markets ?

Your comments and suggestions are higly appreciated ?

asume this is jan 2008....sensex @ 21k..... (ur 100 re stock)
the technical rec will b supose sell below 20500....(ur 80 re stock)
till then i will hold long
but s per ur think..u will sell it right away @ 21 k
2morowif it becomes 21500 ?

suppose it breaks 20500.....i exit long & go short...now my resistance will b 21 k....
got it ?:)

asume this is jan 2008....sensex @ 21k..... (ur 100 re stock)
the technical rec will b supose sell below 20500....(ur 80 re stock)
till then i will hold long
but s per ur think..u will sell it right away @ 21 k
2morowif it becomes 21500 ?

suppose it breaks 20500.....i exit long & go short...now my resistance will b 21 k....
got it ?:)
yes I can see that you are going to short or long based on index and not the stocl price .............

but from expereince of all members on trader ji I remember a line like a song and that is TREND IS FRIEND

So I go short on stock I see selling is going on and vice versa without putting much of my head on this

Thanks
Ganesh

kindman

Ok Ganesh..
I Will try to explain with my knowledge...
if i am wrong then just leave my comments....

1>whats support/ resistance .? in simple definition resistance /support = volume

2>Why stock price is changing frequently ? = demand : supply (at a particular time!!!).

3>in each trade one winz & one loses , trading is nothing but battle between a BIG BUYER VS BIG SELLER ) ( BIG = VOLUME) .....( price is always depends upon these big volume players...bez they can only pressure the demand: supply with there huge volume)
SO lets start the battle between BIG BUYER VS BIG SELLER
---------------------------------------------------------------------
BUYER buys stock@ 100rs same time SELLER sells stock@100rs
(100 rs is just for simplification)

both having moneymanagement imagine its 10% ( again 10% is just for simplification)
SL sell of buyer = 90 rs Sl buy of seller =110 rs

Ganesh i hope u know whats SL Market order..???

-----------------------------------------------

IF PRICE REACHES 90...
SL market sell order will trigger With huge volume = CRACKING IN PRICE
= BIG FALL
(SEE HERE WHAT HAPPENED @90 .... SELLER IS ALWAYS THERE .. SUDDENLY BUYER TURNED IN TO SELLER IN MARKET PRICE = DOUBLE STRONG SELLING )!!!!

NOW ALL GAME IS WITH SELLER ... HE HAS NO POWERFULL ENEMY!!!

SELLER WINZ AND HE WILL RIDE HIS RALLY .... UNTILL NEXT BIG BUYER COMES ( NEXT BATTLE)
-----------------------------------------------------
SO SHORTING NEAR 90 WILL GIVE US THE POWER OF SL SELL ORDER + NORMAL SELL ).
------------------------------------------------------

djsan007

Re: Does It Happen With You Also .............

If you are following speculative trading strategy then...

1) Always buy at Bounce Back with volume from Strong Support (or bit riskier sell at breaking of such support with high volumes) and Sell at Bounce back with volume from strong resistance (or bit riskier Buy at breaking of such Resistance with high volumes) (Support/Resistance should be legitimate and 4-6 weeks old only not more then that in present market scenario)...look at Chart and derive support and resistances... do not never ever buy/sell in between support/resistances prices if you are speculative trader...do not buy scrips if you think it is cheaper now without knowing if it has a support at that level and vice versa for selling it....otherwise follow the trend trending...

- Adjust your SL if bounce back or break outs are negated with same cumulative volumes.

2) Look out for opportunities.....train your mind to understand that not every second of everyday you can trade any stock just because your mind thinks so...you have to have a solid opportunity for trading..just 50% chance of winning is actually loosing and no better then tossing a gambling coin...so do not gamble...I repeat..Look out for opportunities..there are 100s of opportunities there in the market..find it out do some real fruitfull hard work..!!

3) Write down Targets and Stop Losses (you can use Camarilla, Floor pivots, Fibonnaci numbers or Average True Price to do this...google it and learn this concepts)

3) Do not over trade (trade one or two lots only) - after calculating Stop Loss..calculate how much you can loose in worst case scenario (that is difference between your Buying/Selling prices Vs Stop Loss)....never ever allow your mind to loose beyond your SL...dont higher or lower your SLs and do not hold the positions in Hope...if it may not go your way you may loose the entire account...

5) Have patience...no one can earn money in Share Market very next minutes...dont jump out of the ship because there is a little storm...unless it is a big storm and your wise SL is hit..be in the ship..but have rightful SL and hold it close to your mind...

6) Win against..

• GREED (when your targets are achieved you still want to hold the position little more time thinking I will get more profit);
  • FEAR (you have done your home work with ENRTY/EXIT levels but you do not enter the position at right time and even when yous SL is not hit you think now it's gone case let me square off and save few )
  • DOUBT (is it really going to go my way or it seems it is going against me let me square off now so that i do not incur more losses)
  • HOPE (when your SL is hit or target is hit you are still in trade or vice versa)

Ultimately Market (read Market Operators) plays with our intelligence..more we think it should be like this..more it tricks you...the guys running the show are having 15-20 years professional experience in the field..so keep that in mind...

Know your bettlefield as much as you can..have your weapons ready before entrying the bettlefield...train your mind to use your weapons to the perfection..and most importantly develope winning attitude..do not throw your money in coing tossing gambling (that is trades with less then 50% chances..reread point no 1-6 Answers are there)! :thumb:

Very nice.....:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.