Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Rolta Increase 42 (approx) in single session Today ????????

Rolta was expected to bounce ..........

But 42 percent increase was not expected stock closed at 103.15 approx

What can be the reason for such a mega bounce Rolta showed today ....

has it still got some steam in it ...........

Thanks
Hare Krishna :)
Ganesh

Re: Why stock of Say Rs 100 is Recommended for short below 90 and brought above Rs11

Hi Ganesh, I am also a newbie @ the stock market but I have a year of forex exp. Your question can be answered with a single line, "Trend is your friend". Taking the same example as yours, if a share trading @ 100 has gone below to 90-85, the trend for the said stock might(or is) in a downtrend. By a thumb rule we never trade against the trend. As far as, buying at the very low and then selling at the very top is a myth, no can do that without some insider info. And, as far as I know in any kind of trading be it stocks or forex there is nuthing called a fool proof system, also called the Holy Grail.
:clapping:

Superb ........TREND IS FRIEND ..........thanks for sharing your insight , hope this will help me to short strong stocks in weak markets with more confidence .....

Fool Proof system ........let me design one before saying or claiming much on it ........:)

:)
Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Tech Mahindra Wins Bid For Satyam Computer.........

Tech Mahindra wins bid for Satyam computer finally leaving behind LT and others

Tech Mahindra won the bid at Rs58 /- per share leaving LT bidding at Rs49/share for 31 percent stake in Satyam COmputers ..........

Now come to the point what effect do you see this will have on share of Tech Mahindra and Satyam Computers ..........

I think both will rise for short term only falling in long term........

Your comments are highly appreciated

Thanks
Ganesh

Any Idea When The Trading Timings May Increase ?

Sebi is feeling the need to increase the trading time

Any one from Sebi with some information when sebi can increase trading time I mean will it take days or months or years ?????????

Thanks
Ganesh

Re: Any Idea When The Trading Timings May Increase ?

Not only i request to increase the trading timing but also to open on saturday and sunday because we the serving people could not actively participate in the market on working days.
If the timing is modified from 9:55 to 3:30 to 2:30-9:30 about 50 lakh people of this community can actively participate in indian stock market.

Not only i request to increase the trading timing but also to open on saturday and sunday because we the serving people could not actively participate in the market on working days.
If the timing is modified from 9:55 to 3:30 to 2:30-9:30 about 50 lakh people of this community can actively participate in indian stock market.
Then maybe timings should be modified from 9pm to 3 am, as even the taxi drivers and autodrivers can participate. But then when will my watchman participate? he is on duty then!

His association will petition the sebi and nse and even drag them to court.

So Mr Alam, when u take a position on sunday evening, do u plan to look at it again next saturday only?

Or should we go one step further and close the markets on weekdays so that you can pay complete and proper attention to the markets during weekends and not bother to worry about the movements in the markets while " serving "

And for people who work in shifts, we can have the nse open along with their shift timings too.... so on monday and wednesdays we have night trading and on other days day timings

One suggestion, why dont u trade on the us amrkets, its allowed to " serving people " as well

the timings are good for u

Then maybe timings should be modified from 9pm to 3 am, as even the taxi drivers and autodrivers can participate. But then when will my watchman participate? he is on duty then!

His association will petition the sebi and nse and even drag them to court.

So Mr Alam, when u take a position on sunday evening, do u plan to look at it again next saturday only?

Or should we go one step further and close the markets on weekdays so that you can pay complete and proper attention to the markets during weekends and not bother to worry about the movements in the markets while " serving "

And for people who work in shifts, we can have the nse open along with their shift timings too.... so on monday and wednesdays we have night trading and on other days day timings

One suggestion, why dont u trade on the us amrkets, its allowed to " serving people " as well

the timings are good for u
Who is this old new bie?

avtar of Ratan Jain?:lol:

he can be recommended to to trade even commodities. It remains open till 11.30 pm and on saturdays:D

Flock

Currency markets abroad I think are open 24 hours on weekdays. And ofcourse Mutual funds are available round the clock every day. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.