Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 9th April 09,Highest Volatility Day,Markets Switched 24 Times From Red To Green S

Hi Ganesh,

Hmmmm.....I Am A Firm Believer That Knowledge Is Within Everybody, What A Teacher Does Is To Unearth That Knowledge.

Tell Me For How Long Have You Been A Member Of Traderji....If You Came With The View Of Learning You Would Have Taken The Time To Go Through
Saint's Thread.....You Would Have Learnt A Lot By Now

Now Coming To Teaching....In Terms What I Do Is All Their In My Threads
'Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On', Nifty Intraday Pivot Points & BankNifty Intraday Pivot.

Have You Even Gone Through Any Of Them.....How A Buy Trigger Or Sell Trigger Is Generated Is All Their In The Threads....Their Is No Secret My Friend, It Is A Very Simple System, That Anybody Can Follow, It Is Not Just A Thread For Telling When To BUY or SELL

There Are People In The Forum Who Have Spent Day & Night Trying To Develop Systems, Have You Gone Through Any Of Those Threads & Asked What You Didn't Understand....Why?

My Apologies On Suggestions To Discard Certain Things Or Habit

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Dear Savant

I have been a member of this forum for last few months ........

Yes I often go by your thread 'Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On' and found it to be helpful.........:)

I keep surfing threads on traderji and other trading forums ,that I found to be of my use , I keep posting my experience and mistakes for others to learn from but I dont criticize threads that seems to be less helpful to me ..........

Go to my thread titled " what Open Interest Addition and Substraction of shares means ?" ,"Why Religare forces to close intraday position by 3:00 PM?" and "Is their any way to pre-judge speed of share markets "and it was well answered on this forum beside solving my other queries .....

I do appeciate effots of all members on this forum developing system for other members and whoeheartdly congratulate them for their efforts ......:)

But since I know that some members of this forum are working day and night to develop trading system , I dont assume that other members of this forum are sleeping so in my opinion all members on this forum are working hard and all are wonderful souls of GOD ..........

Although I keep asking my queries from time to time but as suggesed by you I will further try to examine the threads mentioned by you and raise my doubts .......

Thanks for suggesting the best thread in your opinion and I am sorry for anything you dont like or find appropriate :)

Thanks
Hare Krishna :)
Ganesh

Last edited:
Re: 9th April 09,Highest Volatility Day,Markets Switched 24 Times From Red To Green S

I am wondering some post by Savant and Ganesh. They are against each other. Instead of doing this please come on to give us information which trading platform give minimum error.

Why stock of Say Rs 100 is Recommended for short below 90 and brought above Rs110 ?

Dear Friends

I have dream to earn big money from share markets and design a fool proof system for all others to earn good money as well.......

In Intraday trading .........

From my research from share market systems I have observed that a stock of Rs 100 (assuming) is often recommended to go short on low rates eg below 85 rupeese or 90 rupeese (assumption) and the same stock is advised to go long on higher rates say 110-115/- by most stock broking firms ...

I am often surprised to see such recommendation , in my opinion we should go long on a stock of Rs 100 at 80 ruppese or 85 ruppese and short the same stock at 110 or 115 /-

Why most of stock broking firms gives reverse recommendations using PIVIOT or miniflow or 2656 methods, I can never understand them giving opposite recommendation ,are they interested in people loosing their money in markets recoomending shorting at lower prices and buying at higer prices ?

When we go to normal markets in daily life we purchase cheap and best things why same does not apply to share markets ?

Your comments and suggestions are higly appreciated ?

Thanks
Ganesh

Last edited:
Re: Why stock of Say Rs 100 is Recommended for short below 90 and brought above Rs11

Dear Friends

I have dream to earn big money from share markets and design a fool proof system for all others to earn good money as well.......

From my research from share market systems I have observed that a stock of Rs 100 (assuming) is often recommended to go short on low rates eg below 85 rupeese or 90 rupeese (assumption) and the same stock is advised to go long on higher rates say 110-115/- by most stock broking firms ...

I am often surprised to see such recommendation , in my opinion we should go long on a stock of Rs 100 at 80 ruppese or 85 ruppese and short the same stock at 110 or 115 /-

Why most of stock broking firms gives reverse recommendations using PIVIOT or miniflow or 2656 methods, I can never understand them giving opposite recommendation ,are they interested in people loosing their money in markets recoomending shorting at lower prices and buying at higer prices ?

When we go to normal markets in daily life we purchase cheap and best things why same does not apply to share markets ?

Thanks
Ganesh

When a stock go below a certian price it means it is in bearish zone and also showing weekness....thats why it is a sell side recommendation.But when a stock rise then it is considered as gaining strengths and therefore it is advised as a buy side recommendation.

Re: Why stock of Say Rs 100 is Recommended for short below 90 and brought above Rs11

Dear Friends

Thanks
Ganesh
bhai mere galat rai deker kyon sabko marwane per tule huwe ho.:D:D

Last edited:

bhai mere galat rai deker kyon sabko marwane per tule huwe ho
aap apni rai apne pas rakho or hamri jan baksho
But u dont understand :)....... he needs to know all this to improve his allready created magical system, as claimed by him.

Tho I am confused, as he allready has a magical system.... why does he need to understand basics about the market? :)

I thought the questions asked by him would have been answerable by a person who has created a magical system.
:D:gunsmilie:

When a stock go below a certian price it means it is in bearish zone and also showing weekness....thats why it is a sell side recommendation.But when a stock rise then it is considered as gaining strengths and therefore it is advised as a buy side recommendation.
This is what I am trying to understand how we conclude that just because certain FII .DII has sold some shares bringing its price 5 ,10 rupeese puts stock in bearish mode.........

For example lets Reliance Power opens @Rs100 comes down to 85 Rupeese I dont dare to short this stock since it is bearish as per miniflow or Piviot or 2656 , since it can rush upto Rs115 with in say 30 minutes of trading session ........

I will buy Reliance power at 85 rupeese taking it as golden long entry oppurtunity but I agree with you most will recommend me to short this stock at coming down to Rs 85 /-

Thanks
Ganesh

Rkji

could someone pls let me know the meaning of going short & long on a stock ??

From my research from share market systems
Can you kindly quote your source of research please.

are they interested in people loosing their money in markets recoomending shorting at lower prices and buying at higer prices ?

You are so insightful. And yes you are correct. Most of this brokers have hidden agenda of making you loose money. The more money you loose the more they earn commission's. I really wish we had more and more of your tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.