Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 9th April 09,Highest Volatility Day,Markets Switched 24 Times From Red To Green S

Dear Friends

9th April 2009 I entered into share markets at 9:55am morning........

But I found it is one of the most volatile days Indian market has seen...........

I counted from NSE Graph at 3:35 PM , markets switched 24 times(approx) from red to green teritory eventually closing little below previous day close ......

I observed that Tatamotors was the only share that remained intact in 229-231 range for 70 percent of duration of trading day .....

I took intraday position in TATAMOTORS at 230 rupeese markets were seemed to shoot up with very positive market depth ....

But I was wrong in my judgement markets revert from +30 to -30 points Nifty in only 30 minutes with the stable and strength showing TataMOtors share to fall to Rs 219.20 (from 230 rupeese) and the whole day strength of TATAMOTORS disappeared in 30 minutes.........

At 2:57 pm Tata motors were at 228 rupeese so I gave delivery request of TATAMOTORS intraday holding , instead of selling at 2 rupeese loss .......

And final surprise of the day came when in last two minutes of intraday trading time (intraday is allowed till 3:00 pmin Religare) markets fall from +40 points to -15 points and Religare software refused to convert intraday share to delivery due to technical problem ..........

Religare server ignored my delivery conversion request and sold my Tatamotors share @ 226 rupeese giving me a loss of 4 rupeese per share ........

After 3:00 PM till 5:30 PM I kept mailing and fighting with Religare Securities for their Race Pro software ignoring my delivery conversion request .......

Religare securities remained quiet saying that we will see if there is any such problem .........

SO always try to give delivery request before 2:45 pm to handle any crisis as I had faced .........

Your comments are highly appreciated ..........

Ganesh

I am not able to understand why you people are still attached with such a rude software of rude Broker company like Religare, Reliance, etc where there are many more brokers like shriraminsight are providing very good web based trading platform.. just check at there site ... you can log in to there trading system from any pc with a internet connection and browser and there is no need to install any type of software you can just login from a internet explorer.Moreover they do not have any limitations of this 3.00 (restriction)

Re: 9th April 09,Highest Volatility Day,Markets Switched 24 Times From Red To Green S

and plz tell me what brokerage religare is charging from you..

my my, your magical formula failed you?

Is this what u do? convert an intraday trade into an investment?

Dear Sometimes HItech US Soldier even get injured fighting with terrorists , with all Hi tech weapon system that does not mean that weapon sytem of US is faulty or US soldier is not intelligent but we must remember that profit-loss ,victory are part of life we must come up with recommendations and not just pointing out faults in others

Dear Best Doctors in this world eventually die that does not mean that they were not the best doctors because lot of things are into the hands of GOD and we must happily accept his decision..........

I appreciate your critics but beside pointing out faults , I also expected some recommendations :)

Last edited:

that's why i convert intraday to delivery before 3 pm. you can buy and sell using delivery, if you square off the delivery on the same day then "intraday" brokerage is applied.
Dear Rizwan
I agree with you
What should I do if Religeare server behaves abnormally and it did not convert my intraday position to delivery .......

Hare Krishna :)

praveen taneja

Dear Sometimes HItech US Soldier even get injured fighting with terrorists , with all Hi tech weapon system that does not mean that weapon sytem of US is faulty or US soldier is not intelligent but we must remember that profit-loss ,victory are part of life we must come up with recommendations and not just pointing out faults in others

Dear Best Doctors in this world eventually die that does not mean that they were not the best doctors because lot of things are into the hands of GOD and we must happily accept his decision..........

I appreciate your critics but beside pointing out faults , I also expected some recommendations :)
Life is like a blanket too short.

You pull it up and your toes rebel,
you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder;

but cheerful folks manage to draw their knees up and pass a very comfortable night.
:):):)

columbus

Dear Friends
And final surprise of the day came when in last two minutes of intraday trading time (intraday is allowed till 3:00 pmin Religare) markets fall from +40 points to -15 points and Religare software refused to convert intraday share to delivery due to technical problem ..........

Religare server ignored my delivery conversion request and sold my Tatamotors share @ 226 rupeese giving me a loss of 4 rupeese per share ........

After 3:00 PM till 5:30 PM I kept mailing and fighting with Religare Securities for their Race Pro software ignoring my delivery conversion request .......

Religare securities remained quiet saying that we will see if there is any such problem .........

SO always try to give delivery request before 2:45 pm to handle any crisis as I had faced .........

Your comments are highly appreciated ..........

Ganesh
Hi ganesh,
Some brokerage houses work on the motto YOUR PROBLEMS ARE OUR
BUSINESS.Just shun them.

Last edited:

I am not able to understand why you people are still attached with such a rude software of rude Broker company like Religare, Reliance, etc where there are many more brokers like shriraminsight are providing very good web based trading platform.. just check at there site ... you can log in to there trading system from any pc with a internet connection and browser and there is no need to install any type of software you can just login from a internet explorer.Moreover they do not have any limitations of this 3.00 (restriction)
Dear friends,

You can try PL's majorgainz trading site. Their timings for converting intraday to Delivery is 15.15 and also it works smooth durring closing period (15.00 to 15.30 ) I have traded on this site

Dear Rizwan
I agree with you
What should I do if Religeare server behaves abnormally and it did not convert my intraday position to delivery .......

Hare Krishna :)
server problem? then bad luck, we signed the Agreement that religare will not be held responsible for any technical problems... After 2pm i do delivery based intraday, cause if some problem occurs, my shares will be in delivery and one can get the problem solved in an hour or so or at least get the problem reported to the religare customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.