Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 9th April 09,Highest Volatility Day,Markets Switched 24 Times From Red To Green S

Dear Friends
And final surprise of the day came when in last two minutes of intraday trading time (intraday is allowed till 3:00 pmin Religare) markets fall from +40 points to -15 points and Religare software refused to convert intraday share to delivery due to technical problem ..........

Religare server ignored my delivery conversion request and sold my Tatamotors share @ 226 rupeese giving me a loss of 4 rupeese per share ........

After 3:00 PM till 5:30 PM I kept mailing and fighting with Religare Securities for their Race Pro software ignoring my delivery conversion request .......

Religare securities remained quiet saying that we will see if there is any such problem .........

SO always try to give delivery request before 2:45 pm to handle any crisis as I had faced .........

Your comments are highly appreciated ..........

Ganesh

Hi ganesh,
Some brokerage houses work on the motto YOUR PROBLEMS ARE OUR
BUSINESS.Just shun them.
Yes I fully agree with you .....

Yes I am striclty following Religare Securities on email and phone and ensuring that , they bear the loss caused due to their professional trading plat form named Race PRo's technical fault ,although Religare said that we dont think there is any such problem I had told them that if they want I can give them live Demo of the problem ...........

Although they ate my whole day time ,energy and money ,lets hope they reimburse my financial loss atlast ..........

Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Re: 9th April 09,Highest Volatility Day,Markets Switched 24 Times From Red To Green S

I am not able to understand why you people are still attached with such a rude software of rude Broker company like Religare, Reliance, etc where there are many more brokers like shriraminsight are providing very good web based trading platform.. just check at there site ... you can log in to there trading system from any pc with a internet connection and browser and there is no need to install any type of software you can just login from a internet explorer.Moreover they do not have any limitations of this 3.00 (restriction)
my friend, reliance does not provide any software. it is only webbased, bajajcapital webbased. try doing day trading with web based interface for a month and tell me your experience.

Religare's R-Ally doesn't have the 3pm limit to cover the shorts/longs, but this thing can backfire leading to "auctions" and huge losses.

vasa1

Many of the threads / topics get hijacked into an X broker / platform is better than Y broker / platform.

Basically, snafus do occur. As Rizwaan says, we have signed a contract not to blame the provider if such an instance does occur.

All we can do is not to tempt fate by waiting till the last moment to place orders.

SavantGarde

Ganesh,

I Hope You Take This In Right Spirit Cause I Am Not Going To Mince Words On This.....For Your Own Good

a) If You Are Going To Count How Many Times The Market Went Up & Down Isn't Going To Get You Anywhere With Trading, For That Matter Even Investing.

b) You Occupy Your Mind With Things Unecessary, As A Result You Miss Observing Important Things That Matter For A Trader Or Investor.

Some Thread You Start Where You Got Slapped, Then You Start Another Thread With Excellent Trading Strategy, Then There Are Others How You Got Shocked On A Particular Day.....Etc Etc.

Get Your Bearings Right My Friend Ganesh, Before You Get Even More Shocked, Amazed, Stunned & Slapped All At The Same Time.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Dear Friends

9th April 2009 I entered into share markets at 9:55am morning........

But I found it is one of the most volatile days Indian market has seen...........

I counted from NSE Graph at 3:35 PM , markets switched 24 times(approx) from red to green teritory eventually closing little below previous day close ......

I observed that Tatamotors was the only share that remained intact in 229-231 range for 70 percent of duration of trading day .....

I took intraday position in TATAMOTORS at 230 rupeese markets were seemed to shoot up with very positive market depth ....

But I was wrong in my judgement markets revert from +30 to -30 points Nifty in only 30 minutes with the stable and strength showing TataMOtors share to fall to Rs 219.20 (from 230 rupeese) and the whole day strength of TATAMOTORS disappeared in 30 minutes.........

At 2:57 pm Tata motors were at 228 rupeese so I gave delivery request of TATAMOTORS intraday holding , instead of selling at 2 rupeese loss .......

And final surprise of the day came when in last two minutes of intraday trading time (intraday is allowed till 3:00 pmin Religare) markets fall from +40 points to -15 points and Religare software refused to convert intraday share to delivery due to technical problem ..........

Religare server ignored my delivery conversion request and sold my Tatamotors share @ 226 rupeese giving me a loss of 4 rupeese per share ........

After 3:00 PM till 5:30 PM I kept mailing and fighting with Religare Securities for their Race Pro software ignoring my delivery conversion request .......

Religare securities remained quiet saying that we will see if there is any such problem .........

SO always try to give delivery request before 2:45 pm to handle any crisis as I had faced .........

Your comments are highly appreciated ..........

Ganesh

Ganesh,

I Hope You Take This In Right Spirit Cause I Am Not Going To Mince Words On This.....For Your Own Good

a) If You Are Going To Count How Many Times The Market Went Up & Down Isn't Going To Get You Anywhere With Trading, For That Matter Even Investing.

b) You Occupy Your Mind With Things Unecessary, As A Result You Miss Observing Important Things That Matter For A Trader Or Investor.

Some Thread You Start Where You Got Slapped, Then You Start Another Thread With Excellent Trading Strategy, Then There Are Others How You Got Shocked On A Particular Day.....Etc Etc.

Get Your Bearings Right My Friend Ganesh, Before You Get Even More Shocked, Amazed, Stunned & Slapped All At The Same Time.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Dear Savant

I also hope you will take this in right spirit too .......

I ensure you that finding faults in a system or a person is very easy and giving suggestion to someone to improve is tougher ......

I can see from your post to me that you did only the easier things like most normal person do ,when you said that I miss some important things indulging in unneccessary things ,I would have appreciated your post if you could have specified few of those important things I have missed .......

I appreciate your post specifying weaknesses in my post as per you but at the same time would like to suggest you dont be a fault finder because such personalities at the end of life does not gain anything and at the end they start seeing faults in themselves since thats what they did throughout life to others .....

I suggest you to be more innovative and give up suggestions as you said I miss some important things write down some important things..........

Getting shocks,surprises in markets is normal thing and I appreciate few of the members like Mr Coloumbu and Ms Nisha and others who comes up with suggestions and recommendations that helped me a lot .........:)

Still I shared my strategies and losses with all so that they might not face same problems and even many of members thanked me for sharing my experience ....

So Savant it is good that you are good fault finder but I like to see you also as good consultant to guide others to right directions rather leaving them with their faults in your opinion...........

So my suggestion to you is beside finding faults , start guiding others to right path so that your life itself may not become a fault at the end ...........

Thanku
Hare Krishna :)
Ganesh

:clapping::clap::cool:

Wow thanks for your wonderful trading strategy yes I will convert share to delivery at 2 instead of 2:45 PM so that I get ample time to get a solution from Religare's technical problems

Thanks
Hare Krishna
Ganesh

server problem? then bad luck, we signed the Agreement that religare will not be held responsible for any technical problems... After 2pm i do delivery based intraday, cause if some problem occurs, my shares will be in delivery and one can get the problem solved in an hour or so or at least get the problem reported to the religare customer service.

columbus

Dear Savant

I ensure you that finding faults in a system or a person is very easy and giving suggestion to someone to improve is tougher ......
Thanku
Ganesh
Dear Ganesh,

Thanks for sharing your good times and bad times as well.
Your efforts of solving problem of others, by projecting it as your own
problems is highly appreciated.
Coming to Savant,perhaps he is one of the best boarders with good
knowledge on many things.Though he carries LESS reputation numerically,
he is taller than many in Traderji.(As put by a boarder, reputation is like
a shadow,TREE is the real thing
.)

SavantGarde

Hi Ganesh,

Hmmmm.....I Am A Firm Believer That Knowledge Is Within Everybody, What A Teacher Does Is To Unearth That Knowledge.

Tell Me For How Long Have You Been A Member Of Traderji....If You Came With The View Of Learning You Would Have Taken The Time To Go Through
Saint's Thread.....You Would Have Learnt A Lot By Now

Now Coming To Teaching....In Terms What I Do Is All Their In My Threads
'Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On', Nifty Intraday Pivot Points & BankNifty Intraday Pivot.

Have You Even Gone Through Any Of Them.....How A Buy Trigger Or Sell Trigger Is Generated Is All Their In The Threads....Their Is No Secret My Friend, It Is A Very Simple System, That Anybody Can Follow, It Is Not Just A Thread For Telling When To BUY or SELL

There Are People In The Forum Who Have Spent Day & Night Trying To Develop Systems, Have You Gone Through Any Of Those Threads & Asked What You Didn't Understand....Why?

My Apologies On Suggestions To Discard Certain Things Or Habit

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Dear Savant

I can see from your post to me that you did only the easier things like most normal person do ,when you said that I miss some important things indulging in unneccessary things ,I would have appreciated your post if you could have specified few of those important things I have missed .......

I appreciate your post specifying weaknesses in my post as per you but at the same time would like to suggest you dont be a fault finder because such personalities at the end of life does not gain anything and at the end they start seeing faults in themselves since thats what they did throughout life to others .....

I suggest you to be more innovative and give up suggestions as you said I miss some important things write down some important things..........

Getting shocks,surprises in markets is normal thing and I appreciate few of the members like Mr Coloumbu and Ms Nisha and others who comes up with suggestions and recommendations that helped me a lot .........:)

Still I shared my strategies and losses with all so that they might not face same problems and even many of members thanked me for sharing my experience ....

So Savant it is good that you are good fault finder but I like to see you also as good consultant to guide others to right directions rather leaving them with their faults in your opinion...........

So my suggestion to you is beside finding faults , start guiding others to right path so that your life itself may not become a fault at the end ...........

Thanku
Ganesh

Dear Ganesh,

Thanks for sharing your good times and bad times as well.
Your efforts of solving problem of others, by projecting it as your own
problems is highly appreciated.
Coming to Savant,perhaps he is one of the best boarders with good
knowledge on many things.Though he carries LESS reputation numerically,
he is taller than many in Traderji.(As put by a boarder, reputation is like
a shadow,TREE is the real thing
.)
Dear Coloumbus

Thanks for appreciating my efforts , yes my aim on this forum is to give my best so that others might not face the problems or mistakes I did and at the same time learning best leassons from others experience and knowledge .........:)

Yes I do agree Savant has good knowledge and I appreciated it in many threads and responses but in my opinion what he did in his last post to me is he selected negative words like "shocked,surprised,slapped....." from my useful posts and tried to show as if I am posting unnecessary things ........." without giving any suggestions too......lol :)

So it was necessary for me to suggest and stop him from following wrong paths in life and take a better and right ways to be a successful personality .........

Thanks ........
Ganesh

praveen taneja

Dear Coloumbus

Thanks for appreciating my efforts , yes my aim on this forum is to give my best so that others might not face the problems or mistakes I did and at the same time learning best leassons from others experience and knowledge

Yes I do agree Savant has good knowledge and I appreciated it in many threads and responses but in my opinion what he did in his last post to me is he selected negative words like "shocked,surprised,slapped....." from my useful posts and tried to show as if I am posting unnecessary things ........." without giving any suggestions too......lol :)

So it was necessary for me to suggest and stop him from following wrong paths in life and take a better and right ways to be a successful personality .........

Thanks ........
Ganesh
It hurts when I read what u are saying about Savant sir:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.