Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why stock of Say Rs 100 is Recommended for short below 90 and brought above Rs11

there is something called trend and money making fellas follow that. when the price is going up and down, jump in the direction and u make money. other way round it is catching a falling knife.

Re: Why stock of Say Rs 100 is Recommended for short below 90 and brought above Rs11

there is something called trend and money making fellas follow that. when the price is going up and down, jump in the direction and u make money. other way round it is catching a falling knife.
Dear Anjanr

Yes I agree with you on this ,we need to follow the trend to be a winner

Thanks for very helpful remark .............

Hare Krishna :)
Ganesh

This is what I am trying to understand how we conclude that just because certain FII .DII has sold some shares bringing its price 5 ,10 rupeese puts stock in bearish mode.........

For example lets Reliance Power opens @Rs100 comes down to 85 Rupeese I dont dare to short this stock since it is bearish as per miniflow or Piviot or 2656 , since it can rush upto Rs115 with in say 30 minutes of trading session ........

I will buy Reliance power at 85 rupeese taking it as golden long entry oppurtunity but I agree with you most will recommend me to short this stock at coming down to Rs 85 /-

Thanks
Ganesh

Once a stock come or show a recent low and low's in a row. it means there is heavy selling pressure in this stock and if stock rise again to some extent then FII or DII will find a good level so they will try to sell the stock at these level again and again till they are exausted..or over with there positions same in the case of high and higher...

Once a stock come or show a recent low and low's in a row. it means there is heavy selling pressure in this stock and if stock rise again to some extent then FII or DII will find a good level so they will try to sell the stock at these level again and again till they are exausted..or over with there positions same in the case of high and higher...
Yes you are right but as per my experience with share markets I feel that why not strong perofmig stocks are in selling pressure its still better not to short them rather to short weak stocks of weak company in falling markets ensure some money at the end of the day ...........

Thanks for sharing your insight ..........:)

Ganesh

Re: 9th April 09,Highest Volatility Day,Markets Switched 24 Times From Red To Green S

as its the day trading thread, i've used almost broking firm's softwares and the best for intraday is one which allows you to trade till 3.30. following brokers offer till 3.30

1 ANGEL BROKING
also the software DIET ODIN is certainly amongst the best trading softwares , they have a product called angel anywhere, which is ok.

2; SHAREKHAN
software is ok, good for charting ,as it gives INTRADAY DATA for 5 days, however it gives margin of only 4 times and even less in case of certain stocks.

3: karvy
officaly there intraday square off time is 3.15 , however my relationship manager allowed me to trade intraday till 3.30. he converted my positons everyday to delivery without asking for extra funds.
However their tradiing software GOTX is good for trading , but it doesnt have even the basic charting facilities.

BOTTOMLINE: go with angel broking, u can also bargain for cheap intraday brokerage as they are quiet lineant in terms of intraday brokerage however delivery brokerage will be a bit higher. also u can get a limit of 6 times on stocks. BIGGEST ADVANTAGE OF ANGEL: it has not categorised stocks eligible for intraday, as a result u can trade in any scrip which is listed in fno.

Re: 9th April 09,Highest Volatility Day,Markets Switched 24 Times From Red To Green S

as its the day trading thread, i've used almost broking firm's softwares and the best for intraday is one which allows you to trade till 3.30. following brokers offer till 3.30

1 ANGEL BROKING
also the software DIET ODIN is certainly amongst the best trading softwares , they have a product called angel anywhere, which is ok.

2; SHAREKHAN
software is ok, good for charting ,as it gives INTRADAY DATA for 5 days, however it gives margin of only 4 times and even less in case of certain stocks.

officaly there intraday square off time is 3.15 , however my relationship manager allowed me to trade intraday till 3.30. he converted my positons everyday to delivery without asking for extra funds.
However their tradiing software GOTX is good for trading , but it doesnt have even the basic charting facilities.

BOTTOMLINE: go with angel broking, u can also bargain for cheap intraday brokerage as they are quiet lineant in terms of intraday brokerage however delivery brokerage will be a bit higher. also u can get a limit of 6 times on stocks. BIGGEST ADVANTAGE OF ANGEL: it has not categorised stocks eligible for intraday, as a result u can trade in any scrip which is listed in fno.
:clapping::clap::cool:

Thanks for such a nice reply,yes I will switch from Religare to better stock broking firm as suggested by you .......

Thanks a lot ......:)

Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Last edited:

vicky_ag

Dear Friends

I have dream to earn big money from share markets and design a fool proof system for all others to earn good money as well.......

In Intraday trading .........

From my research from share market systems I have observed that a stock of Rs 100 (assuming) is often recommended to go short on low rates eg below 85 rupeese or 90 rupeese (assumption) and the same stock is advised to go long on higher rates say 110-115/- by most stock broking firms ...

I am often surprised to see such recommendation , in my opinion we should go long on a stock of Rs 100 at 80 ruppese or 85 ruppese and short the same stock at 110 or 115 /-

Why most of stock broking firms gives reverse recommendations using PIVIOT or miniflow or 2656 methods, I can never understand them giving opposite recommendation ,are they interested in people loosing their money in markets recoomending shorting at lower prices and buying at higer prices ?

When we go to normal markets in daily life we purchase cheap and best things why same does not apply to share markets ?

Your comments and suggestions are higly appreciated ?

Thanks
Ganesh
Hi Ganesh, I am also a newbie @ the stock market but I have a year of forex exp. Your question can be answered with a single line, "Trend is your friend". Taking the same example as yours, if a share trading @ 100 has gone below to 90-85, the trend for the said stock might(or is) in a downtrend. By a thumb rule we never trade against the trend. As far as, buying at the very low and then selling at the very top is a myth, no can do that without some insider info. And, as far as I know in any kind of trading be it stocks or forex there is nuthing called a fool proof system, also called the Holy Grail.

Traderji,
thanks a lot for the corrections(deleteing some bad posts) in this thread.

Regards
Hem

Last edited:

columbus

1 ANGEL BROKING

2; SHAREKHAN

The funniest part of GOTX is that say if you enter at 1200 you can plot NIFTY after 1200 onwards only.

Status
Not open for further replies.