Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best Way For Intraday Trading To Earn Huge Money

Bro first of all welcome to forum secondly no one is against ganesh:)
Who told u he is newbie he is master in this field and buy questioning we all can learn better instead of simply following
The best way of defence is attack
Did u feel Ganesh is discourage by this he is answering all questions successfully

First of all, thank you Praveenji. I'm delighted to be a part of this forum since I'm new to trading.I've been picking up bits and pieces from here and there.:)

Secondly, I did not call Ganeshji a newbie.I was only referring to "newbies like me". However, I definitely agree with you that questioning is definitely better than following blindly.But, don't you think that the trend of the replies to his idea were a little too harsh.:(
I apologize if I might have misunderstood something.

And yes, attack is the best way to defend provided one has the weapons for it and I don't think that Ganeshji will be discouraged by all the 'questioning'.

Ganesh543

Re: List All Poorly And Best Performing Intraday Companies...

Ganesh bhai na jaane kyun hamaare dil ko tumne dil nahi samjha:)
ok poor company by EPS or
weekly poor performance or
vollume poor ?????
I think for this columbus and savant bhai are doing mehnat for years better u join them and stop making a hung parliament here:rofl:
Dear Taneja Ji

Meeya shayari bahut kartaein ho .......hum to sabhi kae dilon ka khayal rakhtae hain khuda jaanein tumhein aisa kyon laga .....

Lo tumhein ek nagma/geet sunatein hain ..... "Dil na kisi ka jayein Jaan jayein to jayein ...........ha ha ha ha ha lol "

Poor means overall poor low EPS ,no divdend , bad qtr results vice versa for good .

Hmmm Savant Bhai or Coloumbus Bhai ,Nisha ji badeeya kaam kar rahein hain, but I believe in Karma pholoshphy of Geeta I believe in preparing my own food yes I can take recipe from Coloumbu Bhai ,Savant Bhai ,Nisha ji ,

Sab ghar ki baat hai hung parliament jaisa kootch nahene

Hare Krishna :)
Ganesh

Ganesh543

Do you blame God if you don't get the magical results!
Dear chootee baat kartein ho.........

Bhala Bhagwaan ko blame keeya ja sakta hain ha ha ha ha ha lol .......never we can not blame GOD as GOD never commits mistakes ....

Dear GOD is our father he always do right things for us yes I do ask my doubts to GOD and GOD always replies me yes ........

Ganesh

Last edited:

Ganesh543

Excellent idea:clap: Now kindly dont share with others this valuable strategy anymore:D
Dear I share every thing GOD asks me to share :cool: ,if my stragtegy can be of any help to anyone why not to share , lets help others to earn via share markets ......:clapping:

rkkarnani

Dear Taneja Ji

Meeya shayari bahut kartaein ho .......hum to sabhi kae dilon ka khayal rakhtae hain khuda jaanein tumhein aisa kyon laga .....

Lo tumhein ek nagma/geet sunatein hain ..... "Dil na kisi ka jayein Jaan jayein to jayein ...........ha ha ha ha ha lol "

Poor means overall poor low EPS ,no divdend , bad qtr results vice versa for good .
Hmmm Savant Bhai or Coloumbus Bhai ,Nisha ji badeeya kaam kar rahein hain, but I believe in Karma pholoshphy of Geeta I believe in preparing my own food yes I can take recipe from Coloumbu Bhai ,Savant Bhai ,Nisha ji ,

Sab ghar ki baat hai hung parliament jaisa kootch nahene

Ganesh
Hello Ganesh, Before I write what I understand from Poorly performing and Best Performing Intraday stocks , do let me ask what exactly do you mean when you say : Poor means overall poor low EPS ,no divdend , bad qtr results vice versa for good .
Ganesh u wud appreciate that these thing like EPS, Dividend, bad qtr etc. do not change intraday so when a co. has a bad qtr. or bad eps, how can we call it Poor performing for the day!!
It would be more appropriate according to me to say that The performance of thbe stock vis a vis the Index should determine whether it is prro performing or Best performing!!

Today Nifty Spot moved up by ~2.65 %
ABAN moved up by 4+%
Hindalco moved by (-) 3.24 %
For me Aban is Best performing and Hundalco : Poor performing!!!

Ganesh543

Hello Ganesh, Before I write what I understand from Poorly performing and Best Performing Intraday stocks , do let me ask what exactly do you mean when you say : Poor means overall poor low EPS ,no divdend , bad qtr results vice versa for good .
Ganesh u wud appreciate that these thing like EPS, Dividend, bad qtr etc. do not change intraday so when a co. has a bad qtr. or bad eps, how can we call it Poor performing for the day!!
It would be more appropriate according to me to say that The performance of thbe stock vis a vis the Index should determine whether it is prro performing or Best performing!!

Today Nifty Spot moved up by ~2.65 %
ABAN moved up by 4+%
Hindalco moved by (-) 3.24 %
For me Aban is Best performing and Hundalco : Poor performing!!!
Dear RKKarkani
Hello....

See I agree with you to some extent you are simply seein one day performance of stock which can be due to routine buying or short covering but as you said ABAN is better than Hindalco since it rised more than Hindalco for given Nifty rise , what if ABAN tommorrow falls by 6 percent with 2 percent rise in Nifty would you say ABAN is poor perfoming .....

Now let me clarify

Good perofming company............... I think these 3 words are self explanatory still you need explanation let me try again for me a good perfoming company is one which has good quaterly results ,good profits ,good cash reserves, godd EPS and good order book.....

Example Reliance is a good company even if tommorrow its share fall by 1 percent due to profity booking with 1 percent increase in Nifty .......

Vice Versa For poor perfoming company ........

I think you simply observe daily performance of stock and not overall perfomance .........

Hare Krishna .......
Ganesh

rkkarnani

Dear RKKarkani
Hello....

See I agree with you to some extent you are simply seein one day performance of stock which can be due to routine buying or short covering but as you said ABAN is better than Hindalco since it rised more than Hindalco for given Nifty rise , what if ABAN tommorrow falls by 6 percent with 2 percent rise in Nifty would you say ABAN is poor perfoming .....

Now let me clarify

Good perofming company............... I think these 3 words are self explanatory still you need explanation let me try again for me a good perfoming company is one which has good quaterly results ,good profits ,good cash reserves, godd EPS and good order book.....

Example Reliance is a good company even if tommorrow its share fall by 1 percent due to profity booking with 1 percent increase in Nifty .......

Vice Versa For poor perfoming company ........

I think you simply observe daily performance of stock and not overall perfomance .........

Hare Krishna .......
Ganesh
Problem is not with understanding the THREE WORDS : Good perofming company , problem is with what has been added to these three words :

INTRADAY

Sorry for having disturbed the Thread!!!! Seems I have misunderstood the contents based on the Title. My thinking was that you are looking at Companies Performance Intraday and as far as my limited IQ goes it can only be judged through its Price Movement vis a vis Market Movement and nothing else atall!!!
No further posts from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.