Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best Way For Intraday Trading To Earn Huge Money

I suppose this is a forum to share our views...and Mr. Ganesh has done just that. It is our discretion to either agree or disagree.Putting someone down in such a way will definitely discourage newbies like me to post our queries or opinions for fear of being ridiculed.So can I request the more experienced people here to bear with us and guide us along the way.

Cheers,
Pritam

praveen taneja

Re: Best Way For Intraday Trading To Earn Huge Money

I suppose this is a forum to share our views...and Mr. Ganesh has done just that. It is our discretion to either agree or disagree.Putting someone down in such a way will definitely discourage newbies like me to post our queries or opinions for fear of being ridiculed.So can I request the more experienced people here to bear with us and guide us along the way.

Cheers,
Pritam
Bro first of all welcome to forum secondly no one is against ganesh:)
Who told u he is newbie he is master in this field and buy questioning we all can learn better instead of simply following:clap:
The best way of defence is attack:clap:
Did u feel Ganesh is discourage by this he is answering all questions successfully

praveen taneja

Re: List All Poorly And Best Performing Intraday Companies...

Praveen bhai chauke pe chauke maar rahe hai, rukne ka naam he nai lete aaj kal.
badhiya hai.
keep it up.:clap::clapping:
Are Rohan bhai ye to aap ka pyar hai or Ganesh bhai ki loose balling hai nahi to chauke marna aasaan nahi:)
Ganesh bhai agar apko mere majaak ke karan bura lag rahaa ho to feel free to stop I will control my self:p

rohangawale

Are Rohan bhai ye to aap ka pyar hai or Ganesh bhai ki loose balling hai nahi to chauke marna aasaan nahi:)
Ganesh bhai agar apko mere majaak ke karan bura lag rahaa ho to feel free to stop I will control my self:p
ab aap bolwer ko bol rahe ho k kaise b ball dalo and u will play defensive.:rofl:

praveen taneja

ab aap bolwer ko bol rahe ho k kaise b ball dalo and u will play defensive.:rofl:
Bantas Letter To Bill Gates

Subject: Problems with my new computer

Dear Mr. Bill Gates,

We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice.

1. There is a button Start but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.

2. We find there is Run in the menu. One of my friends clicked Run he ran up to Amritsar! So, we request you to change that to Sit, so that we can click that by sitting.

3. One doubt is whether any Re-Scooter is available in system? I find only Recycle, but I own a scooter at my home.

4. There is Find button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this Find button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.

5. My child learnt Microsoft Word now he wants to learn Microsoft Sentence, so when you will provide that?

6. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows My Computer: when you will provide the remaining items?

7. It is surprising that windows says My Pictures but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.

8. There is Microsoft Office what about Microsoft Home since I use the PC at home only.

9. You provided My Recent Documents. When you will provide My Past Documents?

10. You provide My Network Places. For God sake please do not provide My Secret Places. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.

One personal questions.. How is it that your name is Gates but u are selling WINDOWS?

Regards,
Banta
:lol::lol:

rohangawale

Bohot ache praveen bhai.
aap to nonstop chal rahe hai aj kal. lagta hai century lagaoge.
very nice. keep it up

praveen taneja

Bohot ache praveen bhai.
aap to nonstop chal rahe hai aj kal. lagta hai century lagaoge.
very nice. keep it up
TEACHER : Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD : A teacher.(PT):rofl::rofl:

Re: Does It Happen With You Also .............

always trade in the direction of trend. for eg, if the price is 543, don't buy at 540. if price is 539 put a buy stop abv 540 and when it goes up and u r in trade and in the direction which is up.
We can buy on pullbacks also right.. it is not against the trend..

Regards
Raj

shorts trapped:clap:

praveen taneja

shorts trapped:clap:
Banta: Truck dekhkar tum kaampte kyon ho?
Santa: Ek truck driver meri biwi lekar bhaag gaya tha, har baar lagta hai
jaise usko vapas karne aya hai.
:clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.