Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganesh543

Re: Best Way For Intraday Trading To Earn Huge Money

SO, to trade your magical system, while placing the orders, do we say the magic words abracabadra!

Or will plain screaming in pain to God suffice?
ha ha ha ha ha ha lol that I leave on upto oneself , I m getting magical results so I put it across for all to try and see for themselves .........:)

Dear Friends

I am going to disclose a magical way to only earn money and not loose in intraday trades based on my personal research in intraday trading ..............

Hope you will enjoy intraday trading this way .......

It is not based on any formula or theory ...

Let me tell........yes

LONG INTRADAY ENTRY METHOD

At 9:55 AM Till 11:00 am observe say 10 hot shares movement and in 60minutes you will come to know which share has huge buying trigger dont take long position right now ....

But take long position in above identified stock in two cases if markets fall or stock fall to beyond normal expectation .....

SHORT ENTRY IN INTRADAY TRADE

Observer 10 stocks from 9:55 am till 11:00 am you will come to know heavy selling stocks dont take short position right now

But take short position in above identified stock once the stock rises or market rises above expected level.........

Above mentioned method is dervied by me based on my personal experience in share markets hope it may help you to earn big money executing intraday trades successfully ..........

Happy & Safe Intraday Trading :)

Hare Krishna :cool:

Ganesh
Excellent idea:clap: Now kindly dont share with others this valuable strategy anymore:D

Sunny1

One newbie is trying some ideas of his own and you people are discouraging him:mad:. If you people know more than him then tell him what are the negative points in his system. guide him to correct his system. make him more practical. making fun of someone is very easy guys.

Kudos to ur system friemd. If its working,it must be a good system.Since all good systems do not work.Keep it up.

Prove your system......trade here every day.... day after day.......and prove it......

World want to see the baby and not the labour you go through nine months.... so prove your method...... post your live trade

No offence meant......

Thanks & Regards,

The Monk
There is Method in Madness........

rohangawale

Dear Friends

I am going to disclose a magical way to only earn money and not loose in intraday trades based on my personal research in intraday trading ..............

But take long position in above identified stock in two cases if markets fall or stock fall to beyond normal expectation .....

But take short position in above identified stock once the stock rises or market rises above expected level........

Hare Krishna :cool:

Ganesh
Dear what is market rises above expected level????
if anybody knows that level he will be earning a lot everyday.
all are trying to catch the same thing which u have not mentioned here i.e. stock fall to beyond normal expectation and market rises above expected level.

why should one learn if he knows that expected level??:thumb:

rohangawale

Re: List All Poorly And Best Performing Intraday Companies...

Ganesh bhai na jaane kyun hamaare dil ko tumne dil nahi samjha:)
ok poor company by EPS or
weekly poor performance or
vollume poor ?????
I think for this columbus and savant bhai are doing mehnat for years better u join them and stop making a hung parliament here:rofl:
Praveen bhai chauke pe chauke maar rahe hai, rukne ka naam he nai lete aaj kal.
badhiya hai.
keep it up.:clap::clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.