Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganesh543

Best Way For Intraday Trading To Earn Huge Money

Dear Friends

I am going to disclose a magical way to only earn money and not loose in intraday trades based on my personal research in intraday trading ..............

Hope you will enjoy intraday trading this way .......

It is not based on any formula or theory ...

Let me tell........yes

LONG INTRADAY ENTRY METHOD

At 9:55 AM Till 11:00 am observe say 10 hot shares movement and in 60minutes you will come to know which share has huge buying trigger dont take long position right now ....

But take long position in above identified stock in two cases if markets fall or stock fall to beyond normal expectation .....

SHORT ENTRY IN INTRADAY TRADE

Observer 10 stocks from 9:55 am till 11:00 am you will come to know heavy selling stocks dont take short position right now

But take short position in above identified stock once the stock rises or market rises above expected level.........

Above mentioned method is dervied by me based on my personal experience in share markets hope it may help you to earn big money executing intraday trades successfully ..........

Happy & Safe Intraday Trading :)

Hare Krishna :cool:

Ganesh

praveen taneja

Re: Best Way For Intraday Trading To Earn Huge Money

Dear Friends

I am going to disclose a magical way to only earn money and not loose in intraday trades based on my personal research in intraday trading ..............

Hope you will enjoy intraday trading this way .......

It is not based on any formula or theory ...

Let me tell........yes

LONG INTRADAY ENTRY METHOD

At 9:55 AM Till 11:00 am observe say 10 hot shares movement and in 60minutes you will come to know which share has huge buying trigger dont take long position right now ....

But take long position in above identified stock in two cases if markets fall or stock fall to beyond normal expectation .....

SHORT ENTRY IN INTRADAY TRADE

Observer 10 stocks from 9:55 am till 11:00 am you will come to know heavy selling stocks dont take short position right now

But take short position in above identified stock once the stock rises or market rises above expected level.........

Above mentioned method is dervied by me based on my personal experience in share markets hope it may help you to earn big money executing intraday trades successfully ..........

Happy & Safe Intraday Trading :)

Ganesh
So bro u want to observe 20 shares with vollume n chart and OI n all that after 11.00am enter when other booking profit:p
Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your look(s).
Radhey Krishna:)

Ganesh543

Re: List All Poorly And Best Performing Intraday Companies...

Here Are Some More

POOR PERFORMING (To Short In Weak Markets) Ranbaxy,DLF

BEST PERFORMING (To Long In Strong Markets) Reliance ,Reliance Power

:thumb:

Ganesh543

So bro u want to observe 20 shares with vollume n chart and OI n all that after 11.00am enter when other booking profit:p
Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your look(s).
Radhey Krishna:)

Dear Taneja Ji

First of all I only wrote to observe 10 hot stocks and not 20 ......dont go long and short togther and see charts of best 1-2 you observed to be best for going long or short and not of all ......use some common sense dear ........

I have been working on this strategy successfully so I thought lets share for those new in intraday trading and might find this strategy helpful .....

Yes 10 different traders have 10 different strategies

Smile is an expensive weapon to carryon on in war called life especially when you get badly injured ..........:):

Ganesh

praveen taneja

Here Are Some More

POOR PERFORMING (To Short In Weak Markets) Ranbaxy,DLF

BEST PERFORMING (To Long In Strong Markets) Reliance ,Reliance Power

:thumb:
Bhai mere kyon sabko marwane ki taiyaari kar rahe ho:lol:
mkt always dont fall all sector at once what will happen that mkt down and pharma sector up and after listening ur advice someone short ranbaxy:p

Ganesh543

Bhai mere kyon sabko marwane ki taiyaari kar rahe ho:lol:
mkt always dont fall all sector at once what will happen that mkt down and pharma sector up and after listening ur advice someone short ranbaxy:p
Taneja Ji

Merae Bhai ........Jako Rakhaein Saeeyaan maar sakein na koi .....mein sab ko bachhanae ki taeeyaree kar raha hoon..........

I am just listing poor and best perfoming companies to short in favourable conditions and I have not said to short Ranbxy when Pharma is up ,eatni common sense khuda nae sabko dee hai ........

Darron mat pyaarae and list your poorly and best perfoming companies........to add meaining to this thread ...........

Ganesh

praveen taneja

Dear Taneja Ji

First of all I only wrote to observe 10 hot stocks and not 20 ......dont go long and short togther and see charts of best 1-2 you observed to be best for going long or short and not of all ......use some common sense dear ........

I have been working on this strategy successfully so I thought lets share for those new in intraday trading and might find this strategy helpful .....

Yes 10 different traders have 10 different strategies

Smile is an expensive weapon to carryon on in war called life especially when you get badly injured ..........:):

Ganesh
Ok bro now step by step u r telling us that first chose 10 stocks then see chart then watch clock good:)
Always give ur 100% at work:lol:
12% monday
23% tuesday
40% wednessday
20% thursday
15% friday

Ganesh543

Re: 2nd April Over Confident Shorting Of Reliance Power Stock Slapped Me Across The F

D Hardest moments r not those
whn tears flow 4rm ur eyes,
its wen u hav 2 hide d tears
in ur eyes wid a smile
2 remove tears frm some1 else's eyes :thumb:
TUmharein jawab sae , Munjhaein Ek Ganna Yaad Aa ra ha hoon ga do jhel logae lo ga hi deta hoon .....

"Kisi Ka Dard Mil Sakae To Lae Uadhar, Kisi Ka Waastaey Ho Terae Dil Mein Pyaar ,Jeena Easi Ka Naam Hai...."

Yes toughest moment are those when one hides his/her tear behind a smile on face to spread love ...........:)

Hare Krishna :thumb:

Ganesh

praveen taneja

Taneja Ji

Merae Bhai ........Jako Rakhaein Saeeyaan maar sakein na koi .....mein sab ko bachhanae ki taeeyaree kar raha hoon..........

I am just listing poor and best perfoming companies to short in favourable conditions and I have not said to short Ranbxy when Pharma is up ,eatni common sense khuda nae sabko dee hai ........

Darron mat pyaarae and list your poorly and best perfoming companies........to add meaining to this thread ...........

Ganesh
5 year old girl was asked by her teacher :what her father do?????
Girl watever my mother say:rofl::rofl::rofl:

praveen taneja

Re: 2nd April Over Confident Shorting Of Reliance Power Stock Slapped Me Across The F

TUmharein jawab sae , Munjhaein Ek Ganna Yaad Aa ra ha hoon ga do jhel logae lo ga hi deta hoon .....

"Kisi Ka Dard Mil Sakae To Lae Uadhar, Kisi Ka Waastaey Ho Terae Dil Mein Pyaar ,Jeena Easi Ka Naam Hai...."

Yes toughest moment are those when one hides his/her tear behind a smile on face to spread love ...........:)

Hare Krishna :thumb:

Ganesh
Chhha Gaye Guru:clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.