Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen taneja

Re: 2nd April Over Confident Shorting Of Reliance Power Stock Slapped Me Across The F

Who sees me in all things, and all things in me, he is never far from me, and I am never far from him."
Lord Krishna in Bhagavad Gita
You can tell the size of your God by looking at the size of your worry list. The longer your list, the smaller your God.
I like your style of trading without any system news or anything u done mistake now become Swami Vivekanand here:clap::clap:[/QUOTE]

See I do have system ,I too keep eyes on news ,charts,profits,loss,cash reserves etc. but being overconfident I bypass my own systems ,seeing Nifty 130 points up created a storm inside me , that it will go down very soon and I shorted a powerful script rather than shorting some weak script like Ranbaxy I paid heavy price for my action :confused:

See Vivekanand was a great saint , even he preached one and the only super power in this world that is GOD so why should I follow or pretend to be Vivekanand ,see I only follow one and only GOD and Lord Krishna and he said that "I AM THE CAUSE OF ALL THE CAUSES in The Geeta " so I raised this discussion to directly ask the super power that is GOD .......and see his souls are replying me here including you lol ........

Thanks for replying .......
Hare Krishna
Ganesh
Bro spirituality is never taken in a lighter way first of all:)
If you look for good, you'll find good.
If you look for bad, you'll find bad.

In life, you always find what you look for.
Only thing that matters is - what you choose to see.
Everyday starts with some Expectation but Everyday ends with some Experience.

Re: 2nd April Over Confident Shorting Of Reliance Power Stock Slapped Me Across The F

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.

When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.

may be in reliance power where u made losss...

shri_nivass

Ganesh543

Bro spirituality is never taken in a lighter way first of all:)
If you look for good, you'll find good.
If you look for bad, you'll find bad.

In life, you always find what you look for.
Only thing that matters is - what you choose to see.
Everyday starts with some Expectation but Everyday ends with some Experience.
Hmmm you were trying to make/compare me with Vivekananda ,so I have to reveal whom I do follow with his teachings ,still I will take your suggestion into account ..........

I never take/took sprituality in a light way infact I do take it seriously and trying to find a SPRITUAL answer to my question see GOD is our creator when we go to him with a query he Hapily Responds To Us .......

At the same time we must ensure being serious mUST not make us worrysome ..........Since Lord Krishna keep saying that "I AM THE CAUSE BEHIND ALL THE CAUSES "

Let me Quote Lord Krishna from The Geeta ..............

"Kyon Vyarth Chinta Kartae Ho..........."
"Kya Lae Kar Kae Aayae Thae Jisae Khonae Ka Shok Tum Kar Rahae Ho ......."
"JO Hua Jo Ho Raha Hai Jo Hoga Sab Achha He Hay......."
"Hey Parth Mein Hi Sab Hi Karno Ka Karan Hoon ........"

Thanks .........:)
Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Last edited:

Ganesh543

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.

When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.

may be in reliance power where u made losss...

shri_nivass

Thats the right answer and spirit ........

Infact I was not able convince myself how did I make such a silly mistake ,how I bypass the basic lessons of intraday trading ...

I was in shock "How I Did That............."

You are right we must learn from mistake and move ahead instead of regretting for long .............

Thanks a lot dear .........

Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Ganesh543

dear ganesh

you are correct going short on 2nd april

but the script you have selected was

wrong . on a freenzy buying day always be

seletive on going short. on 2nd april i

went short on BHEL and made money

after they showed poor provisional q4 result

I went short on DCB and made money and

I expected kotak bank to be weak but

hesitated to go short on it because on that script

buyers outnumbered sellers. so i didnot short that

script.

you lamenated for being a bear. you are wrong

bears are always sensible people ,and they always

weigh pros and cons . they always question a script which had

a heady runup in its price. bears question it buy going

short on those scripts. It is always bulls who are

majority but not sensible. thay simply act with sheep-like mentality.

bulls are speculators. bears are happy with reasoning.

DONOT LOSE HEART BECAUSE YOU LOST MONEY

ON ONE DAY.

BULLS LACK SIXTH SENSE

BEARS ARE MADE OF SIXTH SENSE

I agree with you 100 percent I was so sure of markets to fall that I did not care which type of script I am going to short you are right I should have choosen some weaker stock to short ........

Atleast your response is encouraging , you increased my confidence by saying atleast I was right on shorting lol yes

I will take atmost care to short only weaker scripts like Ranbaxy ,Bhel as you said ...........

Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Ganesh543

Ganesh,

All I Can Say Is You Are Very Lucky, Imagine If This Kind Of Thing With Skydiving

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Ohh at first I could not understand you now I got so replying u again yes you are right we must understand the indepth meaning of MISTAKE and should not develop habit of repeating same mistakes often ,I will always remember your words till I am alive

Thanku :)
Hare Krishna
Ganesh

MONEY SPENT ON 2-nd IS NOT A LOSS OR AN EXPENDITURE.
IT'S AN INVESTMENT. IT'S A FEE PAID BY YOU TO LEARN A LESSON.
THE LESSON LEARNT, WILL TAKE YOU TO THE CORRECT PATH.
EVERY TRADER, SOMETIME OR OTHER, WOULD'VE EXPERIENCED THIS.
DON'T WORRY. BE HAPPY FOR SWALLOWING A BITTER PILL.

Yours in trade,
dayder.

Ganesh543

Re: Your Thought On Stock Market ...........

Stock market is a place where all suggest u something to do and u have other reasons for not doing n cry later:)
remind me a small story on this
A busybody visited her bachelor neighbor and said, "You're 45 years old and have never been married. I have a lovely niece your age. Say the word and I'll introduce you."

"Don't bother," the bachelor said. "I have two sisters who look after all my needs."

The meddlesome woman replied, "That's all well and good, but all the sisters in the world cannot fill the role of a wife."

The bachelor said, "I said two sisters. I didn't say they were MY sisters." :rofl:

Taneja Sahab bahut aagae nikal gayein........aap ........:)

Ganesh543

List All Poorly And Best Performing Intraday Companies...

Dear Friends

I want all of you on this forum to list companies in tWO categories

POOR PERFORMING (To Short In Weak Markets) Ranbaxy

BEST PERFORMING (To Long In Strong Markets) Reliance

Dont bother to Repeat from your side so that that company get more =ive or -ive weightage ........

I am starting with just two stocks(mentioned above) with time I will comeup with more stocks as just copy and paste and list stocks so that we get some help in intraday shorting and going long

Thanks a lot :)
Ganesh

Status
Not open for further replies.