Status
Not open for further replies.

NOMINDTR

Re: 2nd April Over Confident Shorting Of Reliance Power Stock Slapped Me Across The F

Your suggestions are highly appreciated ........:confused:

Thanks
Ganesh
Do not trade with a gut feeling; do not speculate with no basis; Never, never forget to put your STOP on place.

Happy Trading

kkseal

Re: 2nd April Over Confident Shorting Of Reliance Power Stock Slapped Me Across The F

Who will you blame next? First it was operators now it's God.

Maybe God wants you to be less foolish So He taught you a lesson.

Ganesh543

Its very easy to say GOD didnt help me. GOD didnt gave me signal.

What if u have made profit, i m sure you would have not told GOD saved me.

Be practical.

The FII, DII, traders do not pray to GOD.

They even dont go to temples, mosque.

They try to play with emotions.

I have also got traped many times and too think that GOD didnt help me.

But this is not true.

FII, Traders, all big money holders spent their money in Alcohol, Dance Bars, etc, etc.

As per ethics, they should be punished. But they aren't. They are infact gifted with more and more wealth.

Because they are practical. They take trading as profession. Their bread and butter.

Follow some of the best system descired in this thread.

Try 2652 Theory of trading
Try Pivot Based Trading
Try Camarilla Based Trading.
Trade with proper technicals and calculations.
lol no no no even I made profit I say to GOD at the end of day "Dear GOD you seemed happy with my efforts and I did earn money today ......"

See I got answer to some extent it happened since I did not put enough efforts to understand market and share price move so GOD even stayed away ,seeing me driven by emotions and I failed finally .........

But believe me GOD do everything based on our actions ....we are just puppets in the hands of GOD .........I am a small devotee to Lord Krishna so I asked this question to Lord Krishna ........and see your member name "Radha55..." that indicates my question is well recceived .........:)

Yes you are right FII and DII traders do play with common retailers emotions and news flow making huge money ........

Thanks for informing about some new trading system I will definelty follow them .....

Hope in coming trading sessions I will have better control on my emotions ......

Happy & Safe Trading .............
Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Ganesh543

Do not trade with a gut feeling; do not speculate with no basis; Never, never forget to put your STOP on place.

Happy Trading
ohhh yes you are right infact seeing Nifty at 130 I went mad I thought this is the day top which I never expected I blindly went on and shorted Reliance power at Rs 108.50 without even seeing the charts but when Nifty moved up to 160 points up I kept watching with deep shocks ohhhh my GOD no one was buying at Nifty 2500 and everyone is buying at Nifty3200 strange .....

Thanku
Ganesh

Ganesh543

Hello Dear Ganesh,

Listen A Story:

Once upon a time there was Spiritual Master who Taught His Students that "In Every Being in the Universe there is a Narayana(God)." Once a while one of His Student went to Jungle for some work. While coming back he heard some noise, soon he recognized that one feverish elephant is running towards him. All the People around and Mahuta were Shouting at him to Get Out of the Way. But Student said "NO, My Master told Me that in Every Being there is a Narayana so there is a Narayana in Elephant, I will Pray Him to Stop/Change His Way." But Elephant didn't stopped and Student get Badly Hurt. When People bring Him back to Ashrama, He told whole story to Master and asked him, "Why It didn't Worked?"

Master Smiled at Him and told, " Yes, there is Narayana in Elephant So Too in the Mahuta and All People Around. When All Those Narayana were Shouting at You, Why didn't You Listen Them?"

Thanks. :)
wow what a wonderful story ..........I will never forget till I am alive ..........

After listening this story I feel I have better understanding of GOD .........

Next time Elephant approaches me I will listen to what majority of Narayans are saying lol yes......:)

The Karma Theory of The Geeta holds my actions were not strong enough to win so I lost .......I think this is the answer for me ........

Ganesh

Ganesh543

Yes I totally agree with you seeing Nifty up 130 points I went mad I thought this is the NIftys day high and I paid the price for my madness ......

You are right GOD saved me I was going to short Jindal steel at 1230-35 which went up to 1270 .........

Yes GOD gave me a tough lesson to avoid bigger losses ......

Thanks
Ganesh

praveen taneja

Dear Friends

It was 2nd April Thursday 2009's trading session Nifty Up 130 points and Reliance power at Rs108.50 ....

I was too negative on share market , seeing Nifty up by at 130 points ,I even did not feel the need to see the charts of Reliance power and went on and shorted Reliance Power at Rs 108.50 ...........I was very sure share market will atleast dip 30 points down on Nifty (if not more )being on 5 month high range ..........

Later I found that I am trapped markets are not in mood to backtrack .....but my confidence was not shook at 3:59:23 PM I brought back Reliance Power at higher price 111 refusing to buy back the same at Rs 108.25 earlier ..........

I spent 5 hours(time energy money) to earn a loss just since I was overconfident of markets to fall by atleast 30 points that never happened ...........

I learnt that markets always move in surprising directions and nowhere else ,share market operators has tendencey to move market against news flows and expectations to trap retailers ..........

At 3:30 PM I was thinking when most of long position holders would have made good money why GOD made me to be negative on markets to earn a loss why GOD did not make me positive on markets ????? I hope someone from you would answer my this question ........:)

From next time I will try to have more patience and better control on my emotions ...........

Your suggestions are highly appreciated ........:confused:

Thanks
Ganesh
A woman goes to the doctor for her yearly physical. The nurse starts with certain basic items. "How much do you weigh?" she asks.

"120," the woman says. The nurse puts her on the scale. It turns out her weight is 150.

The nurse asks, "Your height?"

"5 feet, 8 inches," she says. The nurse checks and sees that she measures only 5 feet, 5 inches.

She then takes her blood pressure and tells the woman it is very high.

"Of course it's high!" she screams. "When I came in here, I was tall and slender, and now I'm short and fat!"
Bro this is stock market and work according to its plan not with ur plan:clap:
a simple view of market for you all
This is stock market and on road side operators and Big traders waiting for u

praveen taneja

Yes I do agree with you to some extent , but still I believe in the adge that " we are puppets in the hands of GOD "

So my question still remained unanswered why GOD did not make me posistive in last trading session ........

Anyways yes your reply seems more practical .......but I am a GOD driven soul which feels sad once something unexpected happen .........so I did put the question to other souls of GOD here to get some reply why GOD did that any way proably I was not well equipped and not emotionally strong last time .........I will try to have better control on my emotions next time ........

I felt as if GOD marked my actions/paper as failed and I booked the loss........

I will better arm myself next time before sitting in share markets...............

Thanks for your reply ...........

Ganesh
Who sees me in all things, and all things in me, he is never far from me, and I am never far from him."
Lord Krishna in Bhagavad Gita
You can tell the size of your God by looking at the size of your worry list. The longer your list, the smaller your God.
I like your style of trading without any system news or anything u done mistake now become Swami Vivekanand here:clap::clap:

praveen taneja

This too shall pass

Once a king called upon all of his wise men and asked them, "Is there a mantra or suggestion which works in every situation, in every circumstances, in every place and in every time. Something which can help me when none of you is available to advise me. Tell me is there any mantra? "All wise men got puzzled by King's question. One answer for all question? Something that works everywhere, in every situation? In every joy, every sorrow, every defeat and every victory? They thought and thought. After a lengthy discussion, an old man suggested something which appealed to all of them.

They went to the king and gave him something written on paper. But the condition was that king was not to see it out of curiosity. Only in extreme danger, when the King finds himself alone and there seems to be no way, only then he'll have to see it. The King put the papers under his Diamond ring.

After a few days, the neighbors attacked the Kingdom. It was a collective surprise attack of the King's enemies. King and his army fought bravely but lost the battle. King had to fled on his horse. The enemies were following him. His horse took him far away in the Jungle. He could hear many troops of horses following him and the noise was coming closer and closer.

Suddenly the King found himself standing at the end of the road - that road was not going anywhere. Underneath there was a rocky valley thousand feet deep. If he jumped into it, he would be finished. and he could not return because it was a small road. The sound of enemy's horses was approaching fast. King became restless. There seemed to be no way. Then suddenly he saw the Diamond in his ring shining in the sun, and he remembered the message hidden in the ring. He opened the diamond and read the message. The message was very small but very great. The message was - "This too will pass."

The King read it. Again read it. Suddenly something struck him- Yes! it too will pass. Only a few days ago, I was enjoying my kingdom. I was the mightiest of all the Kings. Yet today, the Kingdom and all his pleasure have gone. I am here trying to escape from enemies. However when those days of luxuries have gone, this day of danger too will pass. A calm come on his face. He kept standing there. The place where he was standing was full of natural beauty. He had never known that such a beautiful place was also a part of his Kingdom. The revelation of the message had a great effect on him. He relaxed and forgot about those following him. After a few minutes he realized that the noise of the horses and the enemy coming was receding. They moved into some other part of the mountains and were not on that path.

The King was very brave. He reorganized his army and fought again. He defeated the enemy and regained his lost empire. When he returned to his empire after victory, he was received with much fan fare at the door. The whole capital was rejoicing in the victory. Everyone was in a festive mood. Flowers were being thrown on the King from every house, from every corner. People were dancing and singing. For a moment King said to himself," I am one of the bravest and greatest King. It is not easy to defeat me". With all the reception and celebration he saw an ego emerging in him.

Suddenly the Diamond of his ring flashed in the sunlight and reminded him of the message. He open it and read it again: "This too will pass "He became silent. His face went through a total change - from the egoist he moved to a state of utter humbleness. If this too is going to pass, it is not yours. The defeat was not yours, the victory is not yours. You are just a watcher. Everything passes by We are witness of all this.

We are the perceiver. Life comes and goes. Happiness comes and goes. Sorrow comes and goes. Now as you have read this story, just sit silently and evaluate your own life.. Think of the moments of joy and victory in your life. Think of the moment of Sorrow and defeat. Are they permanent? They all come and pass away.

Life just passes away. There were friends in the past. They have gone. There are friends today. They too will go. There will be new friends tomorrow. They too will go. There were enemies in the past. They have gone. There may be enemies in the present. They too will go. There will be new enemies tomorrow and. they too will go. There is nothing permanent in this world.

Every thing changes except the law of change. Think over it from your own perspective. You have seen all the changes. You have survived all setbacks, all defeats and all sorrows. All have passed away. If there are problems in the present, they too will pass away. Because nothing remains forever. Joy and sorrow are the two faces of the same coin. They both will pass away. Who are you in reality? Know your real face. Your face is not your true face. It will change with the time. However, there is something in you, which will not change. It will remain unchanged.

What is that unchangeable?
It is nothing but your true self. You are just a witness of change .Experience it, understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.