Status
Not open for further replies.

kkseal

Re: 2nd April Over Confident Shorting Of Reliance Power Stock Slapped Me Across The F

See I got answer to some extent it happened since I did not put enough efforts to understand market and share price move so GOD even stayed away ,seeing me driven by emotions and I failed finally .........
You seem to be getting it finally.

It's also futile & premature to blame emotions coz without understanding, method, principals all you're left with is emotions & opinions.

Just think if you'd act the same way in any other profession Would you attempt to build a bridge without any knowledge, understanding of construction engg & without a design, plan, blue print for your work? Would you even think of attempting surgery while clueless of the right way to hold the scalpal?

Plenty of people tend to think of trading as a means of easy money (including my pop & relatives who still think 'share mkt' is something i should be doing 'on the side' devoting more time to 'serious business') But it's not Investments - maybe, but trading - definitely not.

praveen taneja

Re: 2nd April Over Confident Shorting Of Reliance Power Stock Slapped Me Across The F

Ganesh,

All I Can Say Is You Are Very Lucky, Imagine If This Kind Of Thing With Skydiving

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Maybe . . . the happiest of people
don't necessarily have the best of
everything; they just make the most of
everything that comes along their way.

SavantGarde

Ganesh,

Now Coming To The Brasstacks, Do You Want Learn How To Invest & Trade Or Do You Think You Know Enough & Don't Need To Know Anymore.

SavantGarde

praveen taneja

Ganesh,

Now Coming To The Brasstacks, Do You Want Learn How To Invest & Trade Or Do You Think You Know Enough & Don't Need To Know Anymore.

SavantGarde
Good question:clapping::clapping::thumb:

What is readers view about MKT for next 45 days due to Elections with no clear chance for Cong/BJP in Power

Ganesh543

A woman goes to the doctor for her yearly physical. The nurse starts with certain basic items. "How much do you weigh?" she asks.

"120," the woman says. The nurse puts her on the scale. It turns out her weight is 150.

The nurse asks, "Your height?"

"5 feet, 8 inches," she says. The nurse checks and sees that she measures only 5 feet, 5 inches.

She then takes her blood pressure and tells the woman it is very high.

"Of course it's high!" she screams. "When I came in here, I was tall and slender, and now I'm short and fat!"
Bro this is stock market and work according to its plan not with ur plan:clap:
a simple view of market for you all
This is stock market and on road side operators and Big traders waiting for u
First of all thanks for the pic that made me learnt that we get trapped only when we have all the reasons to enter into trade making profits ..........

Infact Nifty 130 points up made me mad I shorted a powerful script insensibly and I paid the price for it .........I will never forget my such foolish action .......:)

Ganesh543

Who sees me in all things, and all things in me, he is never far from me, and I am never far from him."
Lord Krishna in Bhagavad Gita
You can tell the size of your God by looking at the size of your worry list. The longer your list, the smaller your God.
I like your style of trading without any system news or anything u done mistake now become Swami Vivekanand here:clap::clap:[/QUOTE]

See I do have system ,I too keep eyes on news ,charts,profits,loss,cash reserves etc. but being overconfident I bypass my own systems ,seeing Nifty 130 points up created a storm inside me , that it will go down very soon and I shorted a powerful script rather than shorting some weak script like Ranbaxy I paid heavy price for my action :confused:

See Vivekanand was a great saint , even he preached one and the only super power in this world that is GOD so why should I follow or pretend to be Vivekanand ,see I only follow one and only GOD and Lord Krishna and he said that "I AM THE CAUSE OF ALL THE CAUSES in The Geeta " so I raised this discussion to directly ask the super power that is GOD .......and see his souls are replying me here including you lol ........

Thanks for replying .......
Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Last edited:

Ganesh543

You seem to be getting it finally.

It's also futile & premature to blame emotions coz without understanding, method, principals all you're left with is emotions & opinions.

Just think if you'd act the same way in any other profession Would you attempt to build a bridge without any knowledge, understanding of construction engg & without a design, plan, blue print for your work? Would you even think of attempting surgery while clueless of the right way to hold the scalpal?

Plenty of people tend to think of trading as a means of easy money (including my pop & relatives who still think 'share mkt' is something i should be doing 'on the side' devoting more time to 'serious business') But it's not Investments - maybe, but trading - definitely not.

Yes I agree with you 100 percent .....

Nifty 130 points up made me enough blind being negative on markets that I bypass the system and shorted a powerful script which could have gone to Rs125-130 easily in a day but GOD saved me from such loss .....

Your reply seems very practical that every profession has procedures and knowledge and same applies to share market

Thanks for your nice Reply

Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Ganesh543

Ganesh,

All I Can Say Is You Are Very Lucky, Imagine If This Kind Of Thing With Skydiving

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Yes Reliance Power is a script which can shoot 10-15 percent up ion anyday....being very negative on market I only see no upside of Nifty being 130 points up ....

I use to teach others always short weak scripts and buy strong script but I went blind bypass myown knowledge and shorted a powerful script.....

See I am a learner and intraday trading is a passion for me and I welcome all who has any knowledge or suggestions for me to learn .......

I would like to learn anything you want to share on "How to succsfully earn good money in intraday trading. ........"

I will wait for your tips and systems to make money out of intraday trading ..........

Hare Krishna
Ganesh

Status
Not open for further replies.