Wolfe Waves

manojborle

Hi frndz !!

I am posting a weekly chart of RCOM !! I have used wolfe wave , fibo in the study !! Plz comment !! Plz correct me while i post the charts so that i can also learn !!
The reversal point that i have indicated with a black arrow is because there lies the (1)BB top (2)78%fibo level (3) making a double top with the previous peak !!

But as per the ww wave , the 5th point comes at 178.6 !!

A very good oppotunity !! Plz comment !!

-Regards
Vivek
There is no wolfe wave as the lines are parallel

bapu4

There is no wolfe wave as the lines are parallel
Hi Manoj !!
Thanks for the reply buddy !! But plz see my post again, i had corrected my post and put only channel in place of wolfe wave !!

May be u must have been replying me at the same time when i was correcting my post and so u would have seen the uncorrected post !!

Well , i request u to not only see it from the WW perspective , but also from the movement that may take place ,according to the fibo, BB and channel !!

Also see the daily chart that i have posted afterwards !!

Thanks
regards
God bless !!

a1b1trader

Hi a1b1,
a commendable thread,feel sorry that I have located it very late,I would be very happy If i get good understanding of this ww which i will try my best to do,mean while I wanted to know can we use it for Fno because stakes are high it should be sure shot,,I would be grateful if you post good Fno ww,so that I will al will earn while learning.I have seen codes given by you and other traders but there is a problem,it can't be used by many trders who trade manually(your comments on
1.Whether we should learn them and use for the times ahead? will they be having edge on manual trading? what should we do when we dont have it also dont know how to feed the code and get Metastock or amibroker 'cause of additional expense? your guidance shall be valuable .I visited amibroker but cudn't explore to get the right info ,presently due shortage of finance I am keeping all such proposals in cold storage an looking for such weaponary knowledge in future will enable me to go for all such advanced tools(your comments again?))
best complemnents
god bless you,
Hi Vivek
Sorry, I did not reply previously, as I did not get what you want to convey.
Anyway answering, to the best of my understanding.

Certainly, you can use it for Futures as well. But the charts posted here by me are my observations and not predictions. And no sure shot. So one should take precautions while riding a WW. Must use strict SL, as per your risk management, while riding a ww. Nothing is sure shot in market study/analysis.

I have reduced the number of posts here, as I think there are no readers for this thread, except a few regulars, who I know. can draw good WWs by themselves. Moreover it takes too much of my time to scan the scrips and post a chart.

I have not posted any code for ww, as my understanding is, you have to learn to draw ww by yourselves. You have to learn to catch a ww, visually. 1-2 months of practice, will help you to judge a ww, on visual basis.

bapu4

Dear a1b1 ,
Thank u ! There are many who are interested in wolfe wave !! I request u to keep this thread alive and happening !!

Please dont miss to post a chart of ww as and when u come across one (no need to scan and search-take it easy) but keepit alive and kicking !!

Also i have posted RCOM weekly and daily charts !! Can u please through some light on it ? Not necessarily from the point of view of 'ww' but in generel sense !!
I have made some trendlines and fibos to justify !! I would be thankful it u can help me learn something from it !!

-regards,
God Bless !!

manojborle

Hi frndz !!
WEEKLY
I am posting a weekly chart of RCOM !! I have used a channel , fibo in the study !! Plz comment !! Plz correct me while i post the charts so that i can also learn !!
The reversal point that i have indicated with a black arrow is because there lies the (1)BB top (2)78%fibo level (3) making a double top with the previous peak !!

But if we consider the channel the 5th point comes at 178.6 !!

Also i can see that the price is moving up on reducing volumes !!

DAILY[/U]
The next chart is daily chart,I have marked a channel,fibo and trend lines on it,the price is having resistance of pre peak ,78% fib and Upper BB at 141.5,pl correct my analysis If i am missing something,interested traders can take trade or by PE/CE
A very good oppotunity !! Plz comment !!

-Regards

a1b1trader

Also i have posted RCOM weekly and daily charts !! Can u please through some light on it ? Not necessarily from the point of view of 'ww' but in generel sense !!
I have made some trendlines and fibos to justify !! I would be thankful it u can help me learn something from it !!

-regards,
God Bless !!
I have seen your daily and weekly charts of RCOM

First, I do not trade in RCOM, so do not have any ready info on it.
Second, the charts posted by you are so hotch potch, that it is difficult to make out anything from it. For that I have to draw my own charts.

I want to point out the following.

Use the time span that is necessary (you can see your chart is in a very long time span, 60-65% is irrelevant for the purpose you want to discuss, so get rid of it in future)

Further, you want to discuss, ww in the chart, but your chart has, ichimoku and BB (though for my personal use I too combine ichi and BB in chartink charts) with so many indicators, that has nothing to do with ww.

So I will like if you draw a simple price chart, with ww drawn on it only.

a1b1trader

-regards,
God Bless !!
Hi Vivek
I am sorry.
You want to discuss RCOM, on the basis of Trendlines and FIBO
I am sorry that I have not read it before. And I thought you want to discuss RCOM on the basis of WW. I may not be that experienced on these, to express my views on it.

Further, I think, this thread is meant for WW exclusively, so it will be better, if you please post your query in some other thread meant for the purpose and not here, as it will disturb the harmony here.

However, you are welcome to discuss ww on any popular scrip. I will post my views on RCOM in due course of time.

Last edited: