Wolfe Waves

bapu4

Thanks pakatil for posting ww chart
One can find -ww in nifty in all time frame.
Hi a1b1,
a commendable thread,feel sorry that I have located it very late,I would be very happy If i get good understanding of this ww which i will try my best to do,mean while I wanted to know can we use it for Fno because stakes are high it should be sure shot,,I would be grateful if you post good Fno ww,so that I will al will earn while learning.I have seen codes given by you and other traders but there is a problem,it can't be used by many trders who trade manually(your comments on
1.Whether we should learn them and use for the times ahead? will they be having edge on manual trading? what should we do when we dont have it also dont know how to feed the code and get Metastock or amibroker 'cause of additional expense? your guidance shall be valuable .I visited amibroker but cudn't explore to get the right info ,presently due shortage of finance I am keeping all such proposals in cold storage an looking for such weaponary knowledge in future will enable me to go for all such advanced tools(your comments again?))
best complemnents
god bless you,