Wolfe Waves

a1b1trader

Hi friends,
I am giving Mcdowell-N chart eod 27.9.13,is it that the wolfe wave that had formed is nullified ?? if not then what could be the future movement like?

As It is always directed by our dear bro a1b1 to up load only the portion of image that is necessary,I have done that!!I request comments for Bro a1b1,gandhar bro,TP,op.tr.and any other who is interested.
thnx
This is no ww, neither -ww nor +ww
Vivek, it will be better if you first read some basics on wolfe waves.

Last edited:

Gandhar.

Hello frndz !!

Posting the daily charts of gail and mcdowell spot !!

Plz confirm if those are wolve waves !!

god bless !
@ bapu4
1.gail's point 3 is wrong it should be bottom of tails of candle if we try to connect that then it dosent become a ww
2.mcdowell-n hasn't formed point 5 but has setup of ww if it goes down be aware that it also has formed a h&s so take care while taking trades if price comes to that level
Dear a1b1, I am sorry I was about to edit it and you replied,I am giving the edited image now see if it makes sense.
it still hasnt formed a complete ww pattern till not (pt 5 not visible)
aslongas the two 1-3 and 2-4 trendlines are converging it still can form a ww

bapu4

it still hasnt formed a complete ww pattern till not (pt 5 not visible)
aslongas the two 1-3 and 2-4 trendlines are converging it still can form a ww
dear Gandhar bro,
I am grateful to you ,you answered on dot and I got it !! A million thnx to you.
You know I am in the initial stage of learning and am sure that with your able guidance I will make it.Your ans instantly enlightened me on the issue.
god bless you.
a1b1 ,
I will certainly read the basics again thnx to you too.
god bless.

a1b1trader

Hi Vivek

Now you will find in this chart that a big white candle has formed.
So, your point 4 is wrongly placed. It should be next long white candle top.

Thats why I used to say that do not go for a pattern untill it has formed fully or atleast 80-90%.

Further I never told you to post part of the chart but I said to post (full) chart of lesser span. Like for this MCD chart you should draw and post it in a 3/6 months span and not to draw in 1 or 2 years span and post the relevant part. (And I find it more irritating). I hope you got, what I want to convey.

Now back to MCD chart, if you draw a +ww in 60 min TF taking 23rd and 24th highs as point 2 and 4 respectively, you will be amazed to find that the target of +ww and top of the hrly candle are just same.

a1b1trader

Hi friends

Noted something interesting, so posting.

Though I used to say that do not go for a pattern untill it has formed fully or atleast 80-90%. But posting this 2 in 1 wolfe wave chart as the other (-ww) is linked with the first one (+ww) target. Cant say what will happen. Just for fun.

NF 2 in 1 1 min tf 7.10.13

Uploaded with ImageShack.us