Wolfe Waves

Raghuveer

Oct NF 5min -WW target 5980. Also see higher TF -WW posted by a1b1trader.
Note: this is not an automatically generated WW, all points manually selected.

a1b1trader

Hi friends

Just a caution
It is suggested to trade with little caution.
One who can draw ww patterns, will find a score of -ww in all time frames with various downward targets.

I may add that, it is not suggested that market will fall only, it can move to higher levels also.

No one can judge the direction of market movement.
We only can presume on the basis of our analysis and we can be wrong in our presumption.

Take care

Gandhar.

Hi friends

Just a caution
It is suggested to trade with little caution.
One who can draw ww patterns, will find a score of -ww in all time frames with various downward targets.

I may add that, it is not suggested that market will fall only, it can move to higher levels also.

No one can judge the direction of market movement.
We only can presume on the basis of our analysis and we can be wrong in our presumption.

Take care
what is the best way to find that ww has failed? :D AND FASTEST
i iif trade ww i do take 1:1 RR but is there any other method or indication that mkt isnt going to take direction of ww?

a1b1trader

what is the best way to find that ww has failed? :D AND FASTEST
i iif trade ww i do take 1:1 RR but is there any other method or indication that mkt isnt going to take direction of ww?
No, I do not know a way to know that a ww has failed.
(To be on the safer side, only way is, one should ride a ww, when it reverts and crosses 1-3-5 line and starts moving in the direction of the target. Though this is no rule)
To cover risk, just take a stoploss, like you trade normally, in futures.

BTW, I have read somewhere (perhaps in this thread itself) that the target of wolfe wave is met, sooner or later. It may be good theoretically, but practically, one can not wait, for indefinite period, to meet the target. :D

Raghuveer

Oct NF 5min -WW target 6020 or 6000.
Point 5 not yet formed.
Note: this is not an automatically generated WW, all points manually selected.

Due to results and the strong uptrend be careful with WW's.
Anyway at open itself we might know if this -WW failed or succeeded.