Wolfe Waves

Gandhar.

Hello Gandhar !! Howzz u ??
I have found a +WW in Bharti Airtel !!
Here it is !! May take a month to meet the target !!

GBU !!
Rgds !!
i too am fine hoping you also fine :D
yeah Bharti has been giving WW after WW :lol: asap it was done with -ww it gave +ww which you have posted :thumb:

bapu4

Gandhar bhai,
What could be the best way to en cash this wave without loosing a single Rupee?.
Have u encashed the earlier legs/waves of Bharti?
The sweet zone may make us dibetic ,secondly it is restin at the bottom edge of Ichimoku-what i mean is it is about to become a shorting candidate,I dont know the way to define the lower limit of sweetzone ,pl tell us If you or any body else here knows..will be grateful.
Pl. let me know and benefit all of us!!
GBU

Last edited:

Gandhar.

Gandhar bhai,
What could be the best way to en cash this wave without loosing a single Rupee?.
Have u encashed the earlier legs/waves of Bharti?
The sweet zone may make us dibetic ,secondly it is restin at the bottom edge of Ichimoku-what i mean is it is about to become a shorting candidate,I dont know the way to define the lower limit of sweetzone ,pl tell us If you or any body else here knows..will be grateful.
Pl. let me know and benefit all of us!!
GBU
i too am searching such methods and techniques ;)
many time when i take positions using a ww generally it hits my sl first before going towards its tgt price still dont know the exact method or points which have to be taken while going with a WW for SL
about bharti(my view) -- its a range stock withing every 4-5 months it goes to top and corrects to bottom of range in next 4-5 months and usually too choppy.

bapu4

Hello Gandhar !!
I use Trade Tiger !! I have the following problem regarding SL !! If u also use the same platform , please help me out with this !! I know this is a different thread ,but i had asked the question in the relevant thread but didnt get any satisfactory answer and i know u understand the gists of the questions correctly ! So please if u can answer it , please do !! Well to safeguard the thread flow , u can answer it on the following link :
http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/91081-share-khan-help-needed.html#post904624

I am facing a problem in putting a stop loss !! Suppose i short a future at rs.10 and then put stop loss at rs.12 value in the 'trigger price' section and keeping the market price 0 , i get an error that the trigger price should e less that the market price and vicea versa for a buy !!

How should i resolve the problem ?? How to put a stop loss in tradetiger ??

GBU !!
Rgds !!

Gandhar.

Hello Gandhar !!
I use Trade Tiger !! I have the following problem regarding SL !! If u also use the same platform , please help me out with this !! I know this is a different thread ,but i had asked the question in the relevant thread but didnt get any satisfactory answer and i know u understand the gists of the questions correctly ! So please if u can answer it , please do !! Well to safeguard the thread flow , u can answer it on the following link :
http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/91081-share-khan-help-needed.html#post904624

I am facing a problem in putting a stop loss !! Suppose i short a future at rs.10 and then put stop loss at rs.12 value in the 'trigger price' section and keeping the market price 0 , i get an error that the trigger price should e less that the market price and vicea versa for a buy !!

How should i resolve the problem ?? How to put a stop loss in tradetiger ??

GBU !!
Rgds !!
i am using Z-trader so no idea about sherkhan's TT "TP" or any other member can guide you
and please dont use my name in the posts it might cause other people to ignore the posts and may miss the other part of it bcoz of which u may not get answers from others

i am using Z-trader so no idea about sherkhan's TT "TP" or any other member can guide you
and please dont use my name in the posts it might cause other people to ignore the posts and may miss the other part of it bcoz of which u may not get answers from others
Not using TT for trading since a long time, so can't answer that. Sorry.

Gold Bullish ww

Last edited: