jindalstel13dec260pe @ 9.00 +

jindalstel13dec280ce @ 4.00 ..

Trade entered.....

NET PREMIUM PAID [ 260 PE + 280 CE ] (BUY)= Rs.13.00

NET PREMIUM RECIVED [ 280CE ] (SOLD) = Rs.11.00

ASPER THIS HEDGE STRATEGY NOW WE HAVE OPEN POSITIONS :-

JINDALSTEL JAN 2014 FUT +

JINDALSTEL13DEC260PE +

NOW MAX LOSS : ONLY Rs.2000 ... Cool Trade ...

Dear Vimalraj

I think
You perhaps have forgotten the link of your thread, to post all these trades :D

The link of your thread is
Nifty Spot Daily Analysis and Positional Trades
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/89451-nifty-spot-analysis-santhosh2010.html
dear a1b1trader, cool..

Here lot of traders finding wolf waves... well...
but no one update how trade the setup with f&o...
I updated JINDALSTEL wolf wave in this thread only see the link..
Aswellas now i updated the trade setup with Live trade hours..

I update the trade details for learning purpose... :thumb:

I learn lot of things daily... i believe this post get more reply's with some modification.. If i get some more ideas in this trade. i will develop my strategy skills.

Best Regards,
Santhosh.

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/4674-wolfe-waves-142.html#post906000

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/4674-wolfe-waves-142.html#post906204

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/4674-wolfe-waves-143.html#post906777

a1b1trader

Hi

I know you are a knowledgeable person and want to share your knowledge and learning with others as well.

I understand and respect you idea, but doing so, here, will unnecessarily disturb the thread, so it will be better if you please open a new thread to implement you idea and strategy. You already have a thread for it and can open as many as you want.

a1b1trader...

This thread topic is Wolfwave ... I update the wolf wave chart only... Ok...

i am still confuse... whats your prob..

Anyway.. Thanks for your update.. This is my last post in this thread ..

a1b1trader

Thanks for the update

But one thing I must make clear, that I never objected to your posting of ww charts and/or any update on its price movements.

bapu4

Hi a1b1 and Santosh,
I respect and love you both for your knowledge,I have seen a general broad mindedness and generosity among all the knowledgeable senior members,I feel very sad when on small things ,ego clashes and suddenly things/value threads, come to halt that took months to develop,this seems a weak point of forum and any body (with malicious intentions) can demolish the thread with a single post...now who is at loss? The learners (like me and many others on this forum) and the thread initiator or the master of the subject who wants to share (with due regds to his benevolence).Here I think santosh should have given his intension first (updation/application of WW in Jindal steel) .But having clarified the intension ,a1b1 should have accepted .I request a1b1 to be more accomadative, Santosh is not talking rubbish in that post, only he didnt mention the practical application part.

This a lovely forum I see all post with a good love and affection,every body complementing each other and salutations with "regds""sir" etc,no body has laid any rules for such salutations or honor languge. This language comes out of shear respect and affection,I think this is the soul of this forum.
I request all members to care it ,Preserve it and protect it.
With humblest Regards to both
GBU

Last edited:

a1b1trader

Hi a1b1 and Santosh,
I respect and love you both for your knowledge,I have seen a general broad mindedness and generosity among all the knowledgeable senior members,I feel very sad when on small things ,ego clashes and suddenly things/value threads, come to halt that took months to develop,this seems a weak point of forum and any body (with malicious intentions) can demolish the thread with a single post...now who is at loss? The learners (like me and many others on this forum) and the thread initiator or the master of the subject who wants to share (with due regds to his benevolence).Here I think santosh should have given his intension first (updation/application of WW in Jindal steel) .But having clarified the intension ,a1b1 should have accepted .I request a1b1 to be more accomadative, Santosh is not talking rubbish in that post, only he didnt mention the practical application part.
Hi Vivek

My views
1. I never objected to his posting of any ww.
2. I never objected to his posting of wrong ww charts, by drawing wrong trendlines.
3. I never objected to his defending his wrong ww charts.
Did I.

But, IMO, posting any trades or making a trade log here, should be strictly, no, no. One should/can open a new thread for this purpose. (Many boarders are posting their trades in their threads.) And he already has a thread for this purpose and he is posting his trades there. Then why posting all that here also.