WolfeWave Swing Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikas, can you consider adding another indicator to make an entry for WW setup. WW is giving us the top, but the top is not so important. It would be very effective if we can look at a simple trend indicator, maybe something like a 3 EMA cross or a pivot break in hourly. This in combination with WW might just improve the success rate. imho

findvikas

I do not prefer any jewelery on my charts :D yes I agree that they can be helpful in boosting the confidence. Most of those indicators are just indication of previous price action and when trend is changing most of them lack until it has already changed.

What you "can" do is wait until the pattern is confirmed like many do... here is how they play... taking example of a completed wave on a 4Hr chart of Gold

Once the pattern looks good wait for it to pull back up and get back inside the "wedge"
Take example of Yellow Horizontal line and once a successful bar close inside the "wedge" you take a position and Keep the recent low as your Stop loss.. in this case is the red Horizontal line.

Another safe entry is the green horizontal line which is the "3rd" point and any bar closing above "3rd" point is the safe entry.. while some wait even after and let the price move out of wedge on the opposite direction for the safest position but as much as you try to go safe your risk on the flip side increases as price can once again go back and try to touch the safezone line and if in case it break the safe zone this time it will be a big stop loss.

Was I clear enough? I guess I was :)

Last edited:

Karanm

Sir, Kindly provide below mentioned information :
1. What Success Ratio & Risk/Reward Ratio you expect while Trading
with Wolf Waves with EOD Data.
2. Any Explorer Formula to Explore Wolf Waves in Metastock with EOD Data.
3. How to draw Wolf Waves on charts.

I would be highly obliged for your guidance.
Regards
Karanm
Sir, I am waiting for your valuable guidance.
Regards
Karanm

findvikas

Bro..
- Waves works best in a liquid stock with good volume.
- I do not have data to prove about the success ratio but its all about waiting for a perfect wave setup and then only trading it to get better success ratio.
- Risk is very less as usually we enter near the Stop Loss level so may be 1-3% of risk can be assumed depending upon your risk taking capabilities... rewards are usually 5 times of risk (again just assumption)
- I do not have any explorer/formula for either Amibroker or any other software.
- How to draw it is a topic that I might cover sometime later in a video... just little busy with my life for now.

scplindia

Vikas,

Post your wave theory on Crude, I am a planning to go long on crude, as in the last three days crude has gone up over 5 percent.

Regards

Karanm

Bro..
- Waves works best in a liquid stock with good volume.
- I do not have data to prove about the success ratio but its all about waiting for a perfect wave setup and then only trading it to get better success ratio.
- Risk is very less as usually we enter near the Stop Loss level so may be 1-3% of risk can be assumed depending upon your risk taking capabilities... rewards are usually 5 times of risk (again just assumption)
- I do not have any explorer/formula for either Amibroker or any other software.
- How to draw it is a topic that I might cover sometime later in a video... just little busy with my life for now.
Sir, Target is clear when we take Trade but what will be the Entry Point, Kindly explain with some charts, I would be highly obliged.
Regards
Karanm

findvikas

Status
Not open for further replies.