WolfeWave Swing Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember one thing about Options that they "lose value" and this wolfewave setup is huge.. looking for a double bottom or nearly 10% correction which may or may not come in this month... so what to do? take profit when you can.. like your Option is already in a good gain of 1.2 or atleast 20% even if your brokerage is 100 per side per lot... now keep your SL to 5.5 and get out with marginal profit and look for another entry at lower price that way you can "roll over" your positions and make your put as free put if you are able to do it multiple times... this is how I like to trade options
thanks vikas for the guidance. will keep this in mind. Btw i had two lots out of which i have one booked @ 6.20. and the last trade done on friday in this put was mine :)

findvikas

Nice catch... looking at the high volume on the last bar there is a "possibility"

I pulled up the chart and looked at it in detail.. see it already tried to make a wave just before and failed.. current wave may go all the way to 2045-2075 before falling back so do not pull the trigger yet but keep it in your watch list.. if it fail to go above 2000 in next 2-3 sessions then pull the trigger and keep your SL @ the sweetzone line... max 2075

Karanm

Nice catch... looking at the high volume on the last bar there is a "possibility"

I pulled up the chart and looked at it in detail.. see it already tried to make a wave just before and failed.. current wave may go all the way to 2045-2075 before falling back so do not pull the trigger yet but keep it in your watch list.. if it fail to go above 2000 in next 2-3 sessions then pull the trigger and keep your SL @ the sweetzone line... max 2075

Sir, Kindly provide below mentioned information :
1. What Success Ratio & Risk/Reward Ratio you expect while Trading
with Wolf Waves with EOD Data.
2. Any Explorer Formula to Explore Wolf Waves in Metastock with EOD Data.
3. How to draw Wolf Waves on charts.

I would be highly obliged for your guidance.
Regards
Karanm

Sell RPOWER or BUY 150PA for April @ 6-7

Downside Target: 142.98 <-> 141.36 <-> 139.05 <-> 136.11 <-> 132.38
Stop is 2% higher from today's high ie.. 153

Chart

Hello Vikas ,

Regards ,
And Thanks for the inputs to Traderji.

I managed to get , Rpower Option for PA at 150 ,
Purchase at 5.8 - March 29 Morning.
Quantity : 2000

I understand that it has gone and crossed the 153 mark on Mar 29 , the point you were mentioning about.
Please advise whether to stick with it , or book a loss now.

What time frame do you suggest at.
Breakeven at 145.
Hence please do follow up on this.

Looking forward to your posts , please keep us updated.
Thanks once again for all the sharing.

Regards

jassinko

Hello Vikas ,

I managed to get , Rpower Option for PA at 150 ,
Purchase at 5.8 - March 29 Morning.
Quantity : 2000

Please advise whether to stick with it , or book a loss now.

Regards
Hi Vikas

me too has purchased at 4.1.......because it has filled a gap around 153 and likely to fill the next gap around 138,,,, i am not sure when will that come?

i think it should come down to atleast 145 since 154-155 is a resistance zone

Moderators and Experienced ones please guide????

findvikas

Guys... please read it as caution... there was a reason I mentioned Stop Loss and the reason why I mentioned the Stop Loss @ the Spot Price. I do not worry about the Option's Value and only consider the underlying value.

Price action is what is very important in playing WW... it showed a warning sign by trading above 153 but since the pattern is on daily chart and a daily close above 153 is still pending. Until unless it manage to close above 153 I am going to stick to my view which is bearish for RPOWER.

I am not asking you guys to bet your hard earned money and would request to take a calculated decision. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.