Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazytrader

Since we are discussing this.. I would like to publicly apologies to traderji for my harsh words. I was forced to death to puke it out and could no longer digest it. I would have done it on the same thread but its closed now so cannot do so. Not trying to give any excuses but I think that was Violation of a rule by asking for "personal information".. I consider my ledger book as personal information just like my bank account and do not like to share with anyone. Even after telling many times I was asked for the same thing.

I also never demanded any action against anyone but could not take it when I became a victim of that incident and got infractions warning.

Once again... Please accept my apology!
You could censor out some info and post a screenshot of ledger/contract note. Posting a screenshot will only make your posts more credible. Many will find certain calls unbelievable and ask for screenies. And if you plan on posting your trades then be prepared to get more of such requests.

lazytrader

No .. not referring to Vikas thread .. the matter was still more older .. much older ...

BUT the point is .. these old users .. they are not logging in everyday and silent learners .. like when one gets information he learns and shares ... the messages posted are like not sharing but asking funny Qs ....

Seems are here for trouble making .. or putting newer posts back in the list .. get the gist ...

for instance - look at this poster ....
http://www.traderji.com/position-trading/32583-fraud-austral-coke.html#post383610

ID Created 2006 .. #of posts 3 and see the query he has put in ...
I don't see anything wrong with that post. He is holding those shares and most probably lost a lot of money and in this situation the only thing that came to his mind was traderji.

However, I don't understand how he could remember his username and password after so long :confused:

i hold 100 shares of cityunion bank as on the record date for right share issue. i dont know weather they start issueing the CAF? Can i apply for it in plain paper? what is the last date of filling the applicaton?

findvikas

i hold 100 shares of cityunion bank as on the record date for right share issue. i dont know weather they start issueing the CAF? Can i apply for it in plain paper? what is the last date of filling the applicaton?
Epic Fail!!!! Wrong thread buddy... please try and keep the thread discipline.

lazytrader

This is not the thread to get suggestions, it is to give suggestions to the mods :D

As seen in many threads of SG, AW10, Sunil and other experts, there is invaluable information posted by them in some posts. However, due to the popularity of the threads, these invaluable posts get buried underneath requiring a lot of pain to dig them out.
So, hereby, I take this opportunity to request Moderators to add an "Add Post to Favorites" option to each of the posts so that user can backtrack the important posts easily.
I have noticed this in a similar other forum so technologically seems possible.

lazytrader

As seen in many threads of SG, AW10, Sunil and other experts, there is invaluable information posted by them in some posts. However, due to the popularity of the threads, these invaluable posts get buried underneath requiring a lot of pain to dig them out.
So, hereby, I take this opportunity to request Moderators to add an "Add Post to Favorites" option to each of the posts so that user can backtrack the important posts easily.
I have noticed this in a similar other forum so technologically seems possible.
I've tried to compile one myself. You can take a look at the attempt or maybe add a few to it.
Link is in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.